Victorious

A Film by Dale Squires

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Mar 05, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Almost perfect episode of "Victorious"

I thought that this was a very funny episode of "Victorious". Some of the jokes are a little cheesy but the jokes aren't as bad as "iCarly" (the show has the most unfunny jokes ever). I thought Robbie and Beck's plot when Robbie tries to impress the girls by fixing the car with Beck was hilarious. It was also hilarious when Trina keeps telling Dale Squires that she would be perfect in a film with Johnny Depp and then Tori had to tell an embarrassing moment about Trina if she doesn't leave and she told everyone that when she was six years old, she went on Santa's lap and pee on him. The things that Cat were saying was also funny. It was funny when Rex said "Jade" because she was intense and then Jade hits Rex. Cat is such a beautiful girl and so adorable, pretty much anything she says in the show is cute and funny because she is one of my favorite actresses on Nick. The only thing that made my score a little low was that Dale Squires was taking all of the credit that Tori, Cat, Andre, Jade, Robbie, and Beck did because they did most of the work. I was happy that Dale Squires mentioned Tori, Cat, Andre, Jade, Robbie, and Beck that helped him with the movie at the end of this episode and the ending was also hilarious when Andre's cousin was attacking Dale Squires during the talk show and then the talk show host says "This is entertaining" or something like that. Anyways, despite that tiny little problem I had with this episode. This was an almost perfect episode of "Victorious" for the most part. 9.5/10