Victorious

Beck's Big Break

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Ugh!!! one of the worst "Victorious" episodes I've ever seen

In my opinion, this has got to be one of the "Victorious" episodes that I have ever seen. I love "Victorious" and it's WAY better than "iCarly" in my opinion but this episode was just NOT worthy of being an excellent or funny episode. Jade was being annoying in this episode when she keeps pointing out to Tori that she ruined Beck's chance of being in a movie. Also, that snobbish and rude Hollywood actress (whose name I don't care) was really getting on my nerves. Oh my gosh, this episode was just getting unwatchable.... seriously? no joke about it. The only very funny scenes in this episode were Sikowitz' part especially when he plays his harmonica that was in the boy's room's toilet... although kinda nasty. Tori pretending that her name is "Crystal Waters" was very funny. Cat fooling that security guard Otis was also very funny to see. The scene with the stunt man flirting with Tori and then Tori telling the stunt man that she is 16 years old which makes the stunt man walk way is also funny. One of the crew members accidentally shooting an arrow at the rude celebrity's hand was also funny but a little over the top. Nothing else made me laugh after that. Robbie talking to Lane about him getting nightmares about Rex was also very entertaining. The thing that really disturbed and was just absolutely one of the disgusting things that I have ever seen was the nightmare with Rex's boogers falling over Robbie... oh come on, that just seemed WAY over the top for me (uh bleh yuck). I know Rex is just a puppet but that was just disgusting and unwatchable. Tori getting Beck's job at the end of the episode was good but the ending had to be ruined because Jade made Tori and Beck stop hugging. Overall, this has got to be one of the worst "Victorious" episodes that I have ever seen and it's just unwatchable. 5/10