Victorious

Beggin' on Your Knees

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 02, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• A perfect Season 2 premiere of "Victorious"

This is the beginning of Season 2 for "Victorious" and I thought that it was perfect. The plot to this episode was well written and it was perfect. Tori's teacher assigns the class to do either a solo or a duet and Tori tells everyone that she wants to do a solo but this guy goes to Tori asks her on a date and if they can do a duet together and of course Tori says "yes". I thought that Robbie's subplot was hilarious and Cat's subplot was hilarious as well. Cat is adorable as always and I just want to hug her because she is so adorable no matter what she says. I don't have to mention all of the funny scenes in this episode because everything in this episode was hilarious but I'll say a couple of scenes such as when Robbie hides outside of Tori's house to see how that guy gets the girl and everything that Rex said to Robbie such as "your life is off". Everyone keeps telling Tori that the guy is hiding something and Robbie talked to that girl and found out from her that the guy only goes out with girls to get a good grade. It's revenge time and Tori has a plan which was singing a song and humiliating him in front of everyone. I loved the song that Tori sang at the end of the episode called "Beggin' On Your Knees". Overall, a perfect episode of "Victorious" to start off Season 2. 10/10