Victorious

Beggin' on Your Knees

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 02, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Season 2 Premiere

7.1
    As someone else mentioned on here that I noticed while watching this episode. All of Dan Schneider's female leads are similar when they become attracted to someone. Carly just kept coming too mind as I saw Tori flirt with Ryder.

Overall, this was a good premiere though. Hopefully we'll get episodes on a weekly basis now because this show really is hitting it's stride this year. I felt like we could have gotten more of the other character but what we did get was pretty funny.

Like Cat and the North Star service or Trina stretching out her jeans or just Robbie in general. Robbie continues to remind me of Screech from Saved by the Bell. Hopefully Victorious wont make the same mistake by constantly picking on Robbie on a weekly basis for comic relief. Because I'm pretty sure that's what ruined Saved by the Bell. Robbie is a great character and I hope we see more of him. Solid premiere, great musical number, even if it was a bit corny.