Victorious

Driving Tori Crazy

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 14, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Driving tori crazy

Cat sounds funny but also she's hot but this episode is the funniest of all of all
  • Sometimes it's really ridiculous

Ok, the ending in the partybus was kinda fun but the rest?

Tori lives five minutes from school why can't she walk? And why does everybody pick on her for not having a driver's licence? Even if she had one, she needed an own car to drive to school.

Ok, well in this show everyone's super rich so she could get one but is this necessary?

Maybe I complain too much but this really bothered me and spoiled the whole episode.

I know, it's a kids show. I know, it's just Nickelodeon but still - some sense maybe?

She could have walked!
  • Tori suffers through many of her friends driving her to school when a movie shoot closes the street near Tori's home

When a film shoot closes the street near Tori's home, it forces her to suffer through various drivers. Cat gets addicted to online coupons which finally concludes with the gang on a party bus. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Victorious" and it's one of the best Season 3 episodes in my opinion. This wasn't the funniest episode ever because I didn't laugh much here but I still loved the episode because it was very enjoyable and the storyline was fun to watch. My only nit-pick with the episode was the scene with Beck driving Tori and four other stupid girls to school and those four idiotic girls were a tad annoying plus the scene itself was a tad boring but I can let that slide. There were some parts that made me laugh like Jade giving Tori a ride to school but Tori getting so scared that she actually jumps out of Jade's car (Jade was acting all creepy and I gotta admit that she freaked me out a little but that part was pretty funny though). I also laughed at Robbie giving Tori a ride to school with that bike-pedaling ride along with Robbie's line "This is a car, a car of the future". Tori holding Andre's grandma's oatmeal on her hand was hilarious and unexpected. Also, I knew that Cat was gonna break Tori's promise and tell the whole gang about the party bus towards the end of the episode but it was funny. I'm gonna be honest, my favorite part was definitely the last 3 minutes of the episode with the gang in the party bus discovering that there was a rapper who drives the party bus so they sing a karoke to that former rapper's song. I also enjoyed the song and it got stuck in my head after the episode ended. Overall, it's not hilarious but I found this episode to be super enjoyable and that's all that matters... a perfect episode of "Victorious". 10/10