Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

and thus another great show has come to an end

pokemonmonmon

[1]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 5

i was expecting the last episode to have closure and a proper ending like icarly did D: well with victorious gone nickelodeon is now doomed. the new shows they have are somewhat decent but none of them will hold a candle to their predeccesors. the only show im looking forward to at the moment is the new show with spencer. i forgot about sam and cat and im sure that will be pretty good too. i hope anyway. i hear theyre also making a new show for gibby but honestly i started getting tired of gibby when he became a main character in icarly. i dont think i want to watch an entire series revolving around him.

r.i.p victorious you WILL be missed; more importantly,

r.i.p nickelodeon. hopefully you will produce better shows in the future that can match up or at least come close to the shows of their former glory

Edited on 02/10/2013 1:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Just_Jos

[2]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 11

Nickelodeon canceled the show before a proper finale could be written, so how can you say that you expected a proper finale like ''iCarly'' had. ''iCarly'' ended on its own terms, ''Victorious'' didn't, that's the difference between the two finales.

The next show from Dan Schneider is ''Sam & Cat'', which is rumored to premiere after this year's Kids Choice Awards. Also, I agree the ''Gibby'' pilot doesn't sound all that interesting, so it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't picked to series.

Edited on 02/17/2013 4:58pm

pokemonmonmon

[3]Feb 5, 2013

Just_Jos wrote:

Nickelodeon canceled the show before a proper finale could be written, so how can you say that you expected a proper finale like ''iCarly'' had. ''iCarly''ended on its own terms, ''Victorious'' didn't, that's the difference between the two finales.

The next show from Dan Schneider is ''Sam & Cat'', which is rumored to premiere after this year's Kids Choice Awards. Also, I agree the ''Gibby'' pilot doesn't sound all that interesting, so it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't picked to series.

well i didnt know it was cancelled before having a proper ending so its understandable now. other than that i agree with everything else you said

UnovaChampion

[4]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 15
    Honestly I'm fine with the show ending here. As long as Robbie makes a few appearances in Sam and Cat I'm golden. I think the show basically wasn't making much progress. After Tori Goes Platinum the main conflict of the show was resolved, Tori and Jade's relationship got to the extent of its development. Andre's still the same, Beck's still the same, Cat's still the same, Robbie's still the same (though getting rid of Rex would of been some form of development, but they went the hackneyed route with that plot) Sinjin and Trina are same. Jade and Tori are still the same but developed a frenemy-ship. Plus Beck and Jade are still together. Things like Andre's crush on Jade and the Sinjin/Beck friendship amounted to nothing or probably would of never been brough up again for the Beck/Sinjin case. Aside from Jori the only thing ever developed was Cabbie, which had the potential to end on the perfect note if Schneider hadn't made Cat ride off on her bike and if Nick had just aired the remaining episodes in order.

pokemonmonmon

[5]Feb 6, 2013

personally i think there was some character development. jade may have not changed A LOT but at least she did change for the better.

robbie started to use rex less and he became a little more assertive so theres that.

cat became slightly less dumb over the series and began to acknowledge her feelings for robbie. (she plays hard to get but its obvious she likes him)

andre and beck stayed the same but there was never really anything to improve upon them. at least when beck broke up with jade he learned something new about himself: what types of girls hes attracted to and why.

i feel like this show had so much more potential and i wouldve liked to see robbie and cat blossom more. ah well whats done is done

pokemonmonmon

[6]Feb 6, 2013

oh and of course i think that beck and sinjin wouldve started hanging out more too. it wouldve taken awhile to develop a solid relationship but i think it wouldve happened

marcdragicevic

[7]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 21
    Hopefully Nick. gives the fans and the cast and crew what they want, a proper ending finale.