Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

Beck and Tori getting together?

Zwingli4

[1]May 18, 2012
    • level: 16

In the promos for the upcoming episode "Tori Goes Platinum" they show a scene where Beck and Tori (almost) kiss. Now that Jade & Beck have broken up I hope they are not going to make Beck and Tori a couple! Yell I wouldn't like this even though I could never believe Beck and Jade as a couple. Why would a nice guy like Beck be attracted to someone as mean as Jade? But come to think of it, this TGP eppy also shows Tori behaving like a spoiled brat diva--albeit it is just an act for publicity, apparently. Hmmm, so maybe even though Beck is a nice guy he seems to be attracted to bad girls, the real bad Jade, then the fake bad Tori. This guy needs psychiatric therapy, just like, well, the rest of the characters in this show! Tongue out

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mysticbeam

[2]May 19, 2012
    • level: 11

god i hope not. Beck and tori wouldnt even make sense. Tori and andre have had way more of those little moments during the series and would be more believable as a couple. Plus how would that affect the whole situation with jade? I think alot of people want to see jade and tori as frien ds and if tori and beck date that will never happen. Jade would never be okay with that i dont think and it wouldnt be believable if jade was

stevie4eva

[3]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 2

I don't know what everybody is talking about. I understand the points that you are all making but i'm rooting for Beck and Tori. They are cute. I would only be happy with it though, if there was an episode were jade got over beck and gave tori her "blessing" or something along the lines. Jade and Beck were cute though. Her hate ballenced out his kindness. THink back to the first episode of the series 1. Tori and Beck were so cute, i want that back. 2. toris hair was way cuter

stevie4eva

[4]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 2

I don't know what everybody is talking about. I understand the points that you are all making but i'm rooting for Beck and Tori. They are cute. I would only be happy with it though, if there was an episode were jade got over beck and gave tori her "blessing" or something along the lines. Jade and Beck were cute though. Her hate ballenced out his kindness. THink back to the first episode of the series 1. Tori and Beck were so cute, i want that back. 2. toris hair was way cuter

loey12886

[5]Jun 22, 2012
    • level: 10

I got to say as much as I like Jade and Back together, I have a feeling that he and Tori will happen. Now she might not date him right now because his break up with Jade is still new, but sometime later in the show I feel like it might happen if he and Jade aren't back together yet

Edited on 06/22/2012 6:53pm

marcdragicevic

[6]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 21
    I can't see Beck and Tori getting together, just watching that Tori couldn't go through it because of Jade.