TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

episode discussion: Driving Tori Crazy

83optics

[1]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* shaving while driving > texting while driving

* tapped it...plus, i have the perfect use for those C batteries...

* the key to parenting is not to parent.

* i'm gonna use "grunch" at my next party.

* some song about big butts...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[2]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 18
    What a delightful episode.

Beck has a bunch of bimbos in his car now that he isn't dating Jade....

Holding out C batteries for Cat hugs!

The scene with Jade was so hilariously creepy, next time...muhahahaha

Also enjoyed the continuity reference about Jade preferring to drive at night....

And finally, Cat being the intellectual that she is telling everyone about the party bus. And then they all sang some dumb song.

I should also point out that Trina and Tori have a poor excuse for a mother, which explains a lot.

tigerdude22

[3]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 43
    I didn't laugh a lot here but I really don't care though. I LOVED this episode, though, and I mainly cared about just enjoying it then to laugh. I know the point of the show is to laugh but for this episode... it's more enjoyable than it is funny

I did get a few good laughs out of this episode though. My favorite part would definitely have to be the gang riding on the Party Bus and singing that song in the last 3 minutes of the episode

OVERALL: 10 out of 10

Zwingli4

[4]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 16

Just some questions and comments.

With that mother of theirs, are Tori and Trina getting enough nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and even calories? Can you get enough nutrients sucking on dried tomato skins?

Those bimbos in Beck's car--they were even more vapid than Trina. Heck, they were even more vapid than the Khardashians!

Shouldn't Andre put his grandmother in a home?

That is NOT the car of the future. It wouldn't even make it as a car of the past. Get a horse, Robbie!

Why was Tori so paranoid with Jade? I'm sure Jade just keeps that shovel in the back seat to bury road kill. I'm sure she just likes to drive through isolated desolate areas where a body will never be found because she enjoys the scenery. I'm sure she sings creepy kiddie songs to herself just to relieve tension. In short Jade would never eliminate Tori--at most just torture her until she goes insane, so you see Tori, you don't have to be paranoid.

People buy rags?! In the decent God fearing Midwest we just make them by tearing up old underwear. But of course southern Californians actuallypay money for them.Yell No wonder it is called "La-La Land."

Why doesn't Tori get a driver's license like a normal teenager? We need some answerage on that one.

Did Tori really think that anything could be made clear to Cat?

You can actually party on a party bus????

And finally--is there really some placeI get C batteries at 80% off???????

Edited on 04/15/2012 11:19pm

NegiSpongie

[5]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 20

I thought it was a really good episode. I liked all the scenes with Tori getting rides from her friends, especially the creepy one with Jade.It's plain obvious she was doing that on purpose just to creep Tori out. But I would've liked to have seen what happened if Cat's brother haddrove her and Tori to school. I also remember Tori saying that she failed her driver's test becauseshe hitan old lady- or something like that.The ending was good, and the song was okay.

Edited on 04/17/2012 12:02am

AngelTails2

[6]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 12
    After the bad Breakfast Brunch episode and the April fools episode, this episode made me laugh. All the rides were hilarious. Jade's was hilarious.

pokemonmonmon

[7]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 5

Zwingli4 wrote:

Why was Tori so paranoid with Jade? I'm sure Jade just keeps that shovel in the back seat to bury road kill. I'm sure she just likes to drive through isolated desolate areas where a body will never be found because she enjoys the scenery. I'm sure she sings creepy kiddie songs to herself just to relieve tension. In short Jade would never eliminate Tori--at most just torture her until she goes insane, so you see Tori, you don't have to be paranoid.

i agree that tori was overly paranoid but jade actually was trying to kill tori. notice how after jade drove up she said "next time" what do you think she meant by that

anyway this was a great episode i was laughing throughout the whole thing. especially the andre one and when tori jumped out jades car

Just_Jos

[8]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 11

It was alright episode, season 3 has been really weak to me, so far. It really is upsetting how the writers are making Daniella Monet so unattractive, when she is clearly not.

marcdragicevic

[9]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 21
    'Should they put Andre's grandmother in a home.'

I don't think they should, she would drive everyone at the home nuts. It was a good episode, them girls in Beck's car were kinda annoying him and Tori at certain stages.