We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

episode discussion: The Blonde Squad

marcdragicevic

[21]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 21
    pokemonmonmon wrote:

i liked the cat from earlier seasons. she was less dumb and more funny. not to mention she was less of a pushover. remember that episode where robbies grandma and cat were arguing? i wanna see that side of her a little more often. and if i were tori , i wouldnt have felt bad. any guy that dates a girl purely out of physical attributes isnt worth cats time anyway

That episode was a classic. Enjoyed the interaction with Cat and Robbie's grandma.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Just_Jos

[22]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 11

This was perhaps the best episode of the season and that is saying a lot, because for most season 3 has been such a dud so far, with the exception of the episodes: "Andre's Horrible Girl" and "Cat, Rain and Fire". Why was this episode great, because there was actual character development with some of the characters, in particular Robbie. I like Cat and Robbie as a couple and the should have been since season 1 and I don't know what took Dan and writers so long. While I do still miss the season 1 Cat, its fair to say we will never get her back. Every teen sitcom within the last 15 or so years has felt the need to have a so-called "dumb character" and Cat is that character for this show.

Edited on 07/15/2012 11:45am

marcdragicevic

[23]Aug 15, 2012
    Just_Jos wrote:

This was perhaps the best episode of the season and that is saying a lot, because for most season 3 has been such a dud so far, with the exception of the episodes: "Andre's Horrible Girl" and "Cat, Rain and Fire". Why was this episode great, because there was actual character development with some of the characters, in particular Robbie. I like Cat and Robbie as a couple and the should have been since season 1 and I don't know what took Dan and writers so long. While I do still miss the season 1 Cat, its fair to say we will never get her back. Every teen sitcom within the last 15 or so years has felt the need to have a so-called "dumb character" and Cat is that character for this show.

With the show ending, we won't get to see much of Cat and Robbie's relationship when it happens. It's one of the worst things about the show ending.

Just_Jos

[24]Aug 15, 2012

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

With the show ending, we won't get to see much of Cat and Robbie's relationship when it happens. It's one of the worst things about the show ending.

Totally and with the "Sam & Cat" spinoff, we will be lucky if Robbie is even mentioned on that show.

marcdragicevic

[25]Aug 15, 2012
    Who knows who will be mentioned. I rather Sam and Cat start off as brand new characters.

Just_Jos

[26]Aug 16, 2012

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Who knows who will be mentioned. I rather Sam and Cat start off as brand new characters.

Exactly, when I heard that Jennette McCurdy was getting her own show, with Dan Schneider as the producer, I thought she was going to play a different character. Like what Dan has done in the past with Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice, taking them "Drake & Josh" and "Zoey 101", respectively. I was looking forward to seeing Jennette play a different character, I think she is a good actress, but I am not a fan of ''iCarly''. Which is why I also feel that Nickelodeon had influence on Jennette's show being an ''iCarly'' spinoff. ''iCarly'' did great things for the network and the spinoff will continue the franchise, as much as possible. Also adding Ariana Grande to the mix, with the huge fanbase that she has, Nickelodeon is putting in a lot of hope in this ''Sam & Cat'' project.

marcdragicevic

[27]Aug 16, 2012
    The show "Sam and Cat" are already of to a bad start without an episode airing. Most fans believe this is the reason why Victorious was cancelled, but this is certainly not the case. Jennette and Ariana must feel quite frustrated with all this, as well as being targeted by certain people calling them ugly and just plain hatred.

pokemonmonmon

[28]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 5

marcdragicevic wrote:
    The show "Sam and Cat" are already of to a bad start without an episode airing. Most fans believe this is the reason why Victorious was cancelled, but this is certainly not the case. Jennette and Ariana must feel quite frustrated with all this, as well as being targeted by certain people calling them ugly and just plain hatred.
    well as celebrities im pretty sure that theyre used to this type of thing. regardless of if a person is jesus or satan bad thigns are goign to be said about them. its jsuta part of showbiz

marcdragicevic

[29]Aug 18, 2012
    That's more the bigger actors, the adults. This hate for example is unwarranted, they didn't do anything wrong.