Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: The Diddly-Bops

NegiSpongie

[1]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 20

Discuss the episode here...

I thought this one was pretty good. I'm guessing the Diddly-Bops are a spoof of Disney's the Doodle-Bops.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[2]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    I liked it, I also really enjoyed Andre's song. You know, I'm not much of a die hard pairing fan who likes to point out every little detail that looks like it might make my preferred ships do well (for instance, I don't believe in the people who say "oh he touched her shoulder=LOVE. Please. Get real.) But I did actually, during some part of that song, think Andre was going to end it by kissing Tori for some reason.

It's like, she goes to talk to him, cheer him up, then he writes a song about feelings for some girl and has her sing back up for him. Now not because of this alone, but I do actually think there are some hints to Andre possibly liking Tori, and possibly vice versa (and she's always on his piano when he's playing...now that might mean nothing at all.)

I'm glad in the end, it seems Andre may be able to get on that record label. I didn't like the diddly-bops, they could have turned down the deal. I'm with Andre all the way when I believe he would say this: "Man, screw the singing food, I want to eat my food, not hear it sing!"

RomanZolanski

[3]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 12
    To tell you the truth, I felt as though this episode didn't have a good structure. Like not much happened, and it seemed like a filler episode for something bigger. But yea, I still loved it, and Andre's song with Tori.

schillingklaus

[4]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 12

This episode featured the best of all Victorious songs, Broken Glass sung by Robbie. Broken glass is not a food, so don't you listen to some dude ... no song will surpass the song about broken glass!

Also, this episode showed Jade West destroying flowers, emphasising that Jade West and Nevel Papperman are a good couple, and nothing that Schneider has ever said or will ever say is able to dissuade me from this path of truth and perfection, for as flower haters they are birds of a feather.

But the Diddly pob costumes were uncomely and disgusting, they should have made all decent onlookers puke.In addition, the remarks about certain body parts not fitting into one of the costumes were inappropriate for a kid show.

marcdragicevic

[5]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 21
    Jade would absolutely hate Nevel Papperman, more than anyone in the world. Seriously, she would. She treats Tori as a princess, compared to Nevel.