Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

episode discussion: Victori-Yes

83optics

[1]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 6

learned:

* I didn't want to write this review, but I had to say yes all day today.

* Harry Potter snuggies, I'll take a gross.

* warm tomato juice can just be turned into pasta sauce pretty easily, y'know, no biggie.

* come on, the pizza guy is lonely...it's the last show...

* leaving us with a little Sinbeck/Beckjin...

* saving the best for last: snoodling in their underwear and getting goo in her eye!

* goodbye, everyone, it's been real...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 12
    It was nice/decent. Typical Jade and Trina! Those witches! Lol. There were other things I thought of as well. Andre and those thugs were funny, but also kinda rude. Lol.

alexspotsme

[3]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 15
    Well, this is it y'all. Last episode of the show, and it ends with a Sikowitz challenge. Sadly, there was no victory claimed in the end, which was what I expected. But it was a pretty good episode overall.

Jade won the night for me mostly; her lines were hilarious!

Tori had some goodredeemingcomebacks as well.

As for everything else, eh, a little wacky. I am stunned about Robbie and Cat having to ride a dumpster back home to hide their semi-nudity.

Also, it was so cool to see the actor who played Mark DelFiggalo in Zoey 101 as a dude in the commercial for those Pajamaoochos. Or whatever they were called.

Tomato juice builds muscle? I'll have to remember that.

Trina's show was pretty. interesting. Also creepy. But it was pretty cute. Sadly, I didn't expect this to be the end of the episode. Oh well. It was okay.

Well, that's it y'all. Off to Sam & Cat.

PIGGYDOOM

[4]Feb 3, 2013
    • level: 8

The ending sucked, this was also the ending of the series, I didn't even watch it much, so I'm sorta glad it's gone.

pokemonmonmon

[5]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 5

what? this is the last episode? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was expecting the last episode to have closure and a proper ending like icarly did D: well with victorious gone nickelodeon is now doomed. the new shows they have are pretty decent but none of them will hold a cnadle to their predeccesors. the only show im looking forward to at the moment is the new show with spencer

UnovaChampion

[6]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 18

They're pajamas, they're jeans, they're leggings, it's a hoodie, it's a poncho.... IT'S THE PAJELEHOOCHO, AH SUCH CABBIE FEELS.

If only Cat and Robbie had snoodled in that garbage can.

Seriously though, that was just too good, half naked smushed in a garbage can yelling "wheee" was probably one of the highest notes they could of ended.

Only thing else I feel like mentioning was Beck/Sinjin. "That just turned my light green" "Gentlemen, start your shinjines" "I never go to a race without my Binos, they're good for checking out the hot cars and the hot ladies" Sinjin of course carried the duo's chemistry, but hey at least now we can remember Beck for something other than a plot device for Tori and Jade.

Edited on 02/05/2013 3:36pm

marcdragicevic

[7]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 21
    Sad that's the last episode, it's a shame the show didn't last for a few more episodes.

grancio

[8]May 5, 2013
    • level: 3
    I absolutely loved the beginning with Cat and her Pajelehoocho's, I liked how she walked into the class and introduced them. As well as when Sikowitz is calling whiny nancies and depressing darnell's to his class and Cat says a ridiculous line about an old man Parnell involving pancakes and rocketship lol then Sikowitz goes right in front of her face and yells her "Nobody ever knows what you're talking about!" Hah, that was adorable and memorable, and how she laughed. Robbie and Cat on their underwear inside a dumpster, what should've happened there?
    I loved Jade's reaction to Celebrities Underwater, that was really funny.
    And it was good how they connected Trina's sublpot with Tori and Jade's subplot, as there were too many subplots. I liked how Tori in the end says "Can she be in it too?", so the show ends with the some sexy cheese. Yeah.

Well, all in all I would love for people to dearly remember the Pajelehoocho's as a classic item from Victorious. That's all I'm asking hehe.

Also, did Divertisimo should have been "Divertidisimo"? That is the spanish word for the superlative of funny, "divertidisimo", the correct form, can also be taken as "Hilarious".