Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

Relationships on Victorious

Canogaparkcindy

[1]Dec 31, 2010
    • level: 49

I really do not want Beck to hook up with Tori, despite popular opinion. I don't want Jade with Beck either but still. I just think the group should stay friends for the most part. Trina and (Kid with glasses and puppet) should get together, IMO. They have good chemistry and they're hilarious together. Any other relationships?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[2]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 21
    Me either, but I want Jade with Beck the whole series.
    Because if Jade isn't with Beck, Jade would probably split from the group.

schillingklaus

[3]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 12

Jade/Beck is an extremely perverted couple, being second only to Quinn Pensky/Logan Reese, as they don't have much in common.

Fireofnature

[4]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    They do however portray some real couples out there that I've seen. I'd much rather them stay together, specifically because they're already established. I hate the whole "Bade" vs "Bori" thing, and hope that there won't be much of that.

I fear if Beck and Jade break up, then Victorious will begin spinning into a VERY NEAR situation as iCarly...and thus, fall from grace after a while.

RomanZolanski

[5]Jan 22, 2011
    As long as Tori doesn't hook up with Andre or Beck, then I'm good. Any other couple is alright to me. I'm epsecially all for Cat&Robbie, although Cat is dating Daniel, lol.

frontman19

[6]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 14

^Not anymore she isn't. And it looks like the next Victorious is going to test out Beck/Tori...which kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little...

Canogaparkcindy

[7]Jan 22, 2011

Agreed on everything above, except I think Robbie should be with Trina, and maybe Cat could be with Andre.

windwaker06

[8]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 7
    I wouldn't want Tori with Aundre if it could be avoided, just to step out of the realm of girl+guy best friend. Although I like the Tori and Beck couple, I too would worry about what would happen to the group with that one. Prayin' for some originality in any romance that does prevail.

schillingklaus

[9]Jan 24, 2011

The pictures from the promo teasers for the weekend of love are not that relevant. It may be about something totally different. In iCarly's iKiss, the promo involved Gibby and Carly, but it was just a scene from a short movie within the show. Likewise, it could be Beck and Tori playing a coouple in one of the stage plays performed at Hollywood Art.

frontman19

[10]Jan 24, 2011

They're actually going to be part of a reality show filmed at Hollywood Arts I believe, so yes I'm pretty sure that phone call was fake.

Matttt619

[11]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 2

windwaker06 wrote:
    I wouldn't want Tori with Aundre if it could be avoided, just to step out of the realm of girl+guy best friend. Although I like the Tori and Beck couple, I too would worry about what would happen to the group with that one. Prayin' for some originality in any romance that does prevail.

I bet if they slowly make the Beck/Tori thing happen, it could work. After all, Jade would want to see Beck happy cause shes not THAT heartless. And if they somehow work in that Jade notices that hes happy around Tori..she'll give the okay. What they would have to work on first is building up the Tori/Beck friendship/chemistry..which would require Tori and Jade to be friends so Tori and Beck can talk without Jade screaming at one of them. I can see the Cat/Robbie relationship working..but not for a long period of time..in the next episode (sleepover) i heard the two share a kiss..idk how true that is though..Eventually, fans are going to begin growing tired of the Jade/Beck pairing, trust me, and the show will have to keep it fresh so eventually, they will break up. We will gust have to wait and see what happens!!

Bullwinkle520

[12]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 9
    Tori and Beck definitely aren't getting together. It would break the chemistry to the group, and bore the viewers. The protagonist can't always have the cute guy. Look at Zoey101. When she had the "dreamy" blonde guy, their relationship was boring/annoying, hence they put her back with the geeky guy she actually belonged with in the end. I think Beck and Jade have really good chemistry, and the group dynamics are hilarious as is. Dan Schenider is known for making odd couples, and they work.
    Also, I totally like the Robbie/Trina thing, but I don't want anything to become of it. It's really fun to see him fawn over girls.

Matttt619

[13]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 2

Okay..it would not break the chemistry to the group because them being together doesn't effect anyone else except Jade. How would that bore anyone?? Im bored with Jade and Beck because its all about her nagging him and him taking it all. She doesn't trust him (i.e. cheerleader with the dog). Jade also treats Beck's friends like crap..especially Tori, and Tori has helped her out more than once, so she should be greatful to Tori, but shes not. I'm not saying jump right into the relationship, but I'd say like maybe mid-season 3, Jade and Beck should start to grow apart. The protagonist usually never gets the good looking guy/girl, its usually a best friend thing. Tori and Beck are friends, but notfriendslike Tori and Andre. So, Beck/Tori would be an interesting twist, but let Beck/Jade run its course, then start switching it up..Im with you on Trina/Robbie though, that would just be weird haha..Trina/Andre would actually be interesting though..but maybe a little random...

frontman19

[14]Feb 7, 2011

I also find Beck/Tori boring and predictable, as was said earlier the cute guy and the protagonist girl can't and shouldn't always get together, that's when shows become super formulaic and then all the intrigue is gone. I personally don't want any relationship changes, except maybe Beck/Jade breaking up because I find the couple to be getting more and more annoying, and possibly Cat and Robbie getting together because they have great chemistry and it's really fun to watch them on screen together.

kikimarie593

[15]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 27
    Right now I'm happy with everyone's relationships the way they are. I just hope Tori and Beck never get together. That would be terrible. I kind of like the Trina/Robbie idea though.

brandonfrench

[16]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 20
    I really don't like the idea of a Cat/Robbie relationship. He's really mean to her and really just uses Rex as a scapegoat :/. As much as I love unpredictability unfortunately all the relationships on this show are really predictable. Really the only way it's really going to surprise anyone is if Cat and Jade go out (just kidding but still)

Canogaparkcindy

[17]Feb 21, 2011
    brandonfrench wrote:
    I really don't like the idea of a Cat/Robbie relationship. He's really mean to her and really just uses Rex as a scapegoat :/. As much as I love unpredictability unfortunately all the relationships on this show are really predictable. Really the only way it's really going to surprise anyone is if Cat and Jade go out (just kidding but still)
    I think anyone with Trina would be pretty unpredictable Also Robbie would be good with anyone just because he's had amazing interactions with all the girls in the cast except maybe for Jade. Also how unpredictable would Jade/Andre be? LOL!

Fireofnature

[18]Feb 21, 2011
    Now this is about relationships, it doesn't have to be strictly ROMANTIC ones, am I right or am I right?

I think Beck and Andre make for a great "bromance" as it were, they could be great friends. Trina and Tori, you have to admit that through it all, they probably have a connection on a deeper level than ANY of the characters, and that's the sister connection. They will always love each other and be there for one another, no matter how much the other annoys the living crap out of them

I think it's hard to see where Jade's friendship with Cat is, but you can see clearly that they're at least good with each other. Right? Jade and Tori seem to be growing friendlier with each other.

Yes, pure talk of romantical relationships is boring XD

Evening_Haze

[19]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 7

I'm just gonna say it: I'm a Tandre (TorixAndre), Bade (JadexBeck), and Cabbie (CatxRobbie) fan. Trina...she can... move far away or something, she annoys me. But anyway, yeah, I would hate Beck x Tori. I honestly think that Beck really does care about Jade, and vice versa. I also think that if Tori and beck ever did get together, for one thing, I think Beck's too... not dark but, kind of boring for Tori's more excitable/fun-loving personality, and that he'd still think about Jade alot, especially if she was still like, a main character in the show. Also, after watching "the Diddly-bops" or whatever that episode's called, I'm like, 73% (don't ask) convinced that Andre likes Tori. And Cat x Robbie isjust adorable if you ask me.

chicamusica12

[20]Feb 23, 2011
    Honestly, I hope no one really gets together in this series. Their friendship is really good right now, and I have a feeling that any dating will ruin that.

Like the show, The Big Bang Theory, once Penny and Leonard started dating, the cast dynamic was way off and made the show almost unwatchable for me.

Unless they pull off a Friends like thing, then leave them as is.