Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

VICTORiOUS Innuendo List

marcdragicevic

[41]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 21
    Alan off Two and a Half Men did something similar with the vacuum cleaner that you're thinking of.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pokemonmonmon

[42]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 5

AlexPokemaster wrote:

I was shocked with something Kat said during tonights episode, that was one of the dirtier Innuendos said on the show.

Kat: "One time my brother found a vacuum cleaner in the basement of our church and he took it home with him and now he keeps it in his room.

Tori: "Shouldn't you call the church so they can get it back?

Kat: "Ohhhhh, they wouldn't want it back now"

i didnt pick up on that lol i just assumed he did somethign weird with it like break it up or something

marcdragicevic

[43]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 21
    I had the same thought about that. Maybe it's just broken somehow.

grancio

[44]May 5, 2013
    • level: 3
    Of course the vacuum cleaner joke was meant to take the other way. It's classic.
    What about...

Tori: Beck, I want you to be on the couch.
    Jade: Girl!
    Tori: For the shot!

crazedtvhead91

[45]May 18, 2013
    • level: 2

So manyinnuendos, that's why I love the show.

1. When Cat tells them that her brother stole the vacuum cleaner from the church and he keeps it in his room, after being asked why she doesnt tell the people at church that he has it so they can get it back she says " oh, theywouldn'twant it back"

2. When Sikowitz tells his class that they all have to say yes to anything someone asks them to do, Beck tells Tori there is something special that he has to ask Jade to do for him that night, Tori says, "I don't think I need to be hearing this"

3. When Cat and Robbie are hiding behind garbage bins because they gace their pejelehoochos(lol) to some guys on the street, Cat tells Robbie they can't very well walk home in their underwear. Robbie agrees and says, "that's true. I guess we could stay back here and just snoodle then." Luckily Catbeginsto laugh and say, "that's gross" or something to that affect.

4. Omg. When Jade and Tori were arguing in the janitor's closet, Cat got upset and fainted. They just left her there, and the janitor comes and finds her sprawled on the floor, alone, in the closet(he's black. so am I btw ), then their teacher(he's also black) comes and sees Cat on the ground, in the closet, with the janitor standing over her, he says, "Oh no. You didn't" or something to that affect.

But then again I have a corrupted mind, so it could just be me.