Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

What do you guys think of Jade?

tigerdude22

[1]May 15, 2011
    • level: 43

I absolutely hate Jade and I want to just die. I don't want to sound abusive but she doesn't care about Tori. I hate the episode "Tori Gets Stuck" because of Jade. They took 3 pints of blood from Tori and it was all because of Jade because she got on of Tori's blood and misplaced with the other bloods. From what I saw in that episode, she didn't even care if Tori was feeling faint or anything... all she cares about was getting that school play role. She also pushes Tori at the end of the episode "Beck Falls For Tori". Seriously, she is the worst person ever and I wish that she just died and I wish Beck broke up with her for being so mean to Tori. Has Jade also forgotten the nice things that Tori did for her such as when Beck broke up with Jade in that episode and then when Jade was crying... Tori helped her get back together with Jade. Ugh... I hate her I hate her and I hate her so much. Yell She is not funny AT ALL

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[2]May 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    Like I said elsewhere, don't get your panties in a knot. Yeah, Jade's got issues with Tori, but that should be expected considering that Tori actually hit on Beck in the first episode, she's got a right to be angry at the girl. I've seen girls get into some pretty bad fights when their relationship with a guy is threatened. Perhaps she'll grow out of it and become a better person as she realizes Tori isn't a threat, who knows.

I'm right with you in the sense that Jade is a self absorbed type person, and there are a lot of people like her in the world. She goes unrealistically too far sometimes, which can ruin a good story. As an author, I know that you need to have a certain level of realism and if you go too far out of the boundaries, it kills things. Realistically, that last episode, for example, everything that happened (not just with Jade, but with the hospital staff even) could result in lawsuits, fines, jail time, etc etc. That's where it goes bad. Then you have the male drama teacher taking over the lead role, that isn't right either. It wasn't comical because it overstepped those boundaries.

Now you didn't have to give a whole paragraph of repetition. As we all got from your first sentence, you don't like Jade. Some people like her, some don't, but ranting on like that isn't going to gain you friends on the forum, just enemies. All you had to say was "I hate Jade, she's too cruel to Tori and the others. What do you think?" Spare the rant that nobody wants to hear, definitely not any Jade-supporters.

That aside, Jade is one of the characters that has a lot of growing up to do. Perhaps when she sees that Tori isn't a threat to her relationship with Beck, and she becomes more secure with herself and the relationship, she'll start getting better. She has to change within herself for there to be any change at all. It's in the early stages, she may very well change. Who knows.

tigerdude22

[3]May 19, 2011
    • level: 43

Well... fireofnature I totally agree with you and I'm sorry about this but Jade just gets me so bad and she ruins some episodes because of that. I didn't mean to be too repetive.... but I just don't like her. I hope she does grow out of it and then maybe there won't be any more bad episodes if she is very nice to Tori which I would prefer to see. I'm sorry if I got too repetirive, I don't want to be a repetitive person.

schillingklaus

[4]May 21, 2011
    • level: 12

Jade West should trash unworthy life lover Beck Oliver rigorously at any cost and look for a more suioted boyfriend, such as Firewire from Zoey 101 or Nevel Papperman from iCarly.

Realism is an exorbitantly bad thing in literature.

Jade should use the pentagram tattooed onto one of her arms for magic rituals.

toridawson

[5]May 22, 2011
    • level: 7
    I think TIger dude has a right to complain about Jade. It's a forum and those who love Jade(or any character) have just as much right to complain as those who don't and vice versa.

So that response was a bit rude to him, i think. he may have been repeating himself but it wasn't a big deal

On the flip side, you do have to realize this is a tv show. It's going to be extreme and unrealistic sometimes hence Jade's antics.

That being said...

jade is awesome and I love her. She reminds me of me except I'm not gothic but i am sarcastic and witty as she is....i'm worse.

Jade is funny because she brings the humor that Tori doesn't. Tori is not funny at all but Victoria Justice makes her interesting so i tolerate Tori.

Cat's humor gets old...She is stupid. it's funny at first but gets old quickly.

Trina...is a mix of Trina, Tori, and Jade. She often times is funny but she gets old quick.

Jade is the only female character who is consistently funny...she has moments of weakness(jade breaksup with Beck) and she has moments of extreme(Promwrecker & Tori gets stuck)

I love her to death!
    But you realize Jade is a lot less mean whenever Beck is around...But when he is gone, you have episodes like Tori gets stuck & Promwrecker

pscf3

[6]May 24, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah, but beck was gone for 2 episodes in a row, so 2 episodes in a row had a pretty similar plot.

doguineta

[7]May 28, 2011
    • level: 20
    I hated Jade when the show began, but recent episodes (and I mean late S1 and S2 hasn't arrived to LatinAmerica) had made me like her more, like Freak The Freak Out, Wok Star, Rex Dies & Cat's New Boyfriend.

shadowysea07

[8]May 31, 2011
    • level: 25

some episodes i like her and some like the one where she took advantage of the fake fight, beck break upor the school dance where i disliked her greatly. though they at least made her a bit better at the ends of the first 2 eps i listed. and tori isn't exactly an angel either or have you completly forgotten all the wrongs she has done? cat annoys me to no end but if i was her tori would be in a hospital as i beat the crap out of her the one ep.

hurr05

[9]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 10

Jade's attitude is funny at times, but it gets old after a while. And i don't like the retarded voice she does when she's imitating Tori.

UnovaChampion

[10]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 17
    Jade is probably the most interesting thing in this show besides Cat/Robbie shipping. Seriously, Tori can be a pretty annoying main character most of the time, so I like it when Jade gives her some trouble. Shame she didn't succeed in ruining that stupid prome.

Bullwinkle520

[11]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 9
    I agree. Jade is crucial to the plot, and balances out all the optimism, which can become overwhelming and unrealistic at times. If the writers went with your "suggestions" tigerdude, then Tori would get the hot guy, Beck would lose most of his substance, the show would become Zoey 101.
    Also, I find Jade charming at times. And though Tori and Jade are constantly at odds, it makes you really appreciate the moments they sincerely are friends, and you realize all the tension might just be a facade.

jegolas1973

[12]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 22

Jade does not take garbage from anyone. I hate to think what would happen to anyone who dares cross her.

GeorgeJobson

[13]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 20

I think Jade is a okay character. She's my second favorite character of the show after Tori. I view her as the anti-Tori Vega whose views comes as negative but smart. I saw talent comiong from her. She writres stuff like "Clowns Don't Brounce." She takes a negative view of almost everyting in the series. He feud with Rex reminds me of the feuds between WC Fields and Charlie McCarthy. Jade may be crude, but I like the character. I love her very much. Elizabeth Gillies really handle her character very well.

kirbybeamer64

[14]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 14

I hate Jade too, but for some reason I find her more tolerable than Tori.Laughing

chicamusica12

[15]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    The ones I actually hate are Robbie and Rex. Jade is actually one of my favorite characters I mean I know she's horrible, but that hasn't stopped her from being awesome!

Michellexx

[16]Jul 16, 2011
    • level: 8
    i love jade shes a fun character in the show and creates drama, and i mean i know shes really rude to tori, but damn girl! i'd be peved that some new chick flirts with my boyfriend and then kisses him

Woahwoah312

[17]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 15

But I think Jade is funny.

And a lot better than Sam from iCarly.

marcdragicevic

[18]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    I think she's an interesting character. I like her, and I want to see more of her. She may be a bit out there, but oh well.

loey12886

[19]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 10
    I like Jade. I think she's funny, especially when she's making fun of Tori. I do think one day Jade and Tori will be friends, she doesn't seem to hate her as much as she use too

Just_Jos

[20]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 11

Jade is certainly my favorite character on this show.