Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

What do you guys think of Jade?

marcdragicevic

[62]Sep 12, 2012
    • level: 21
    Why can't I view the 4th page of this thread, did someone delete their message?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[66]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 8
    Just_Jos wrote:

Jade is certainly my favorite character on this show.

Ugggh, Why does everybody like her? She's worse than Sam from iCarly (Sam is nice now to Freddie)

Just_Jos

[67]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 11

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

Ugggh, Why does everybody like her? She's worse than Sam from iCarly (Sam is nice now to Freddie)

Jade > Sam

Jade, IMO, is probably the best female character that Dan Schneider has ever created. Dan has never really been great with writing female characters, they are either three things, dull Mary-Sues, perfectionists (Carly, Zoey of ''Zoey 101''), one-dimensional meanies (Megan of ''Drake & Josh'', Dana of ''Zoey 101'') or lovable idiots (Cat and Nicole of ''Zoey 101'').

Edited on 11/29/2012 6:54pm

PIGGYDOOM

[68]Jan 11, 2013
    Just_Jos wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

Jade > Sam

Jade, IMO, is probably the best female character that Dan Schneider has ever created. Dan has never really been great with writing female characters, they are either three things, dull Mary-Sues, perfectionists (Carly, Zoey of ''Zoey 101''), one-dimensional meanies (Megan of ''Drake & Josh'', Dana of ''Zoey 101'') or lovable idiots (Cat and Nicole of ''Zoey 101'').

But she actually tried to murder Tori Vega in that episode (You know what I'm talking about) But I agree with my friend @kirbybeamer64 she can be more tolerable than Tori Vega (Sometimes)

Just_Jos

[69]Jan 12, 2013
    • level: 11

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

Jade > Sam

But she actually tried to murder Tori Vega in that episode (You know what I'm talking about) But I agree with my friend @kirbybeamer64 she can be more tolerable than Tori Vega (Sometimes)

She was just messing Tori and Tori fell for it.

marcdragicevic

[70]Jan 14, 2013
    Jade does treat Tori pretty bad at different times, quite harsh on her. Tori will have to stand up to her one day or she will simply snap at her.

PIGGYDOOM

[71]Feb 10, 2013
    Just_Jos wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

Jade > Sam

She was just messing Tori and Tori fell for it.

Well I do agree she is better than that whiny Tori Vega. I freaking hate Tori Vega! In season 4 Jade and Tori are nicer to each other now luckily, the problem is season 4 sucked, and the show went downhill! iCarly same thing when Sam and Freddie became BF & GF. Though then after a while it stopped and on the last episode they forgot they were dating.

PIGGYDOOM

[72]Feb 18, 2013
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Jade does treat Tori pretty bad at different times, quite harsh on her. Tori will have to stand up to her one day or she will simply snap at her.

Too Late, this show is canceled!

marcdragicevic

[73]Feb 24, 2013
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Too Late, this show is canceled!

- There it could be an actual finale if Nick. says yes to the cast/crew.