Victorious Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

When Will Nickelodeon Put New Episodes On The Air?

monster_boy1

[1]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 12

There is still 6 episodes left for season 3 of Victorious (The Hambone King, Wanko's Warehouse, Tori Saves Beck and Jade, Victori-Yes, One Thousand Berry Balls, and the season finale, and the first 2 or 3 episodes that I mentioned have been announced for like a few months or so, yet we still know next to nothing about any of them. FrownThe last new episode that aired was "The Blonde Squad" on June 30th, which was like a month ago. Also, last Monday, Nickelodeon announced that this show will be renewed for a fourth season.

Edited on 07/27/2012 10:17am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zwingli4

[2]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 16

They are probably going to wait until after the Olympics, at least, to air new episodes.

monster_boy1

[3]Jul 29, 2012
    I hope. Also do you think an episode title called "Victori-Yes" is a little weird for a teen show.

Zwingli4

[4]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 16

Mr. Schneider has a history of weird titles (iIQ anyone?). I do see though, that F/X and Sy Fy are airing new episodes of their series, even though like I said most networks won't air new episodes to compete against the Olympics. So I might be possibly wrong, although still probably right. What TV execs do is quite unpredictable, since they are for the most part either stupid or crazy. Tongue out

Ruffmanfan882

[5]Aug 8, 2012
    • level: 6
    monster_boy1 wrote:

There is still 6 episodes left for season 3 of Victorious (The Hambone King, Wanko's Warehouse, Tori Saves Beck and Jade, Victori-Yes, One Thousand Berry Balls, and the season finale, and the first 2 or 3 episodes that I mentioned have been announced for like a few months or so, yet we still know next to nothing about any of them. FrownThe last new episode that aired was "The Blonde Squad" on June 30th, which was like a month ago. Also, last Monday, Nickelodeon announced that this show will be renewed for a fourth season.

There is 27 episodes for season 3. 26 if you put A christmas tori in season 2.

monster_boy1

[6]Aug 11, 2012
    Um... OK, but I was wrong, apparently it was not renewed for a fourth season. :'( As I found out earlier today.

alexspotsme

[7]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 15
    Don't forget, not a whole lot of episodes air during the Summer. It's lucky we get a few during this time. Kids and families are all out relaxing and spending time together while reruns can get the bottom of the barrel time.

Once the Fall arrives, we'll get more episodes.

marcdragicevic

[8]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    Dan and the crew keep saying there is still a full season left, which I don't believe. (Only 15 episodes left of the whole series to be aired). Nick. will space the episodes out; they always do for their shows.