Victorious

Ice Cream for Ke$ha

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Oh my gosh!!! Absolutely one of the best "Victorious" episodes of Season 2 so far

I was so impressed with this episode and I absolutely loved it. Season 2 has been very good so far. "Beggin' On Your Knees" and this episode have been the best episodes of Season 2 so far while "Beck Falls for Tori" wasn't my favorite "Victorious" episode. As always, I loved Cat in this episode because she is so adorable and so innocent when she talks and laughs. I thought the plot was very funny. I loved the idea of everyone looking for all the letters inside the ice cream to spell "Ke$ha" so Ke$ha can perform at Tori and Trina's house. It was very funny when Tori had to be Trina's assistant for a whole month and the only way that Tori can stop being her assistant was if she won a private concert from Ke$ha. I am not a huge fan of Ke$ha but I'm pretty sure alot of Ke$ha fans watched this episode because of her. This episode proves that "Victorious" really is funnier and better than "iCarly". I also thought it was hilarious when Tori, Cat, Jade, and Robbie asked that little boy if they can have the $ for "Ke$ha" and his condition from Tori, Cat, Jade, and Robbie was that he would see Ke$ha perform at Tori and Trina's house and kiss Tori, Cat, and Jade. Overall, an absolutely perfect episode of "Victorious" and I recommend this episode to anyone that wants to be blown away and laugh really hard. 10/10