Victorious

Jade Dumps Beck

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 02, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • An enjoyable "Victorious" episode with only one flaw

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Victorious". Not my favorite episode but most of the parts in this episode did make me laugh pretty hard. I did feel like the writers could've waited a little longer to air this episode because this is barely the 5th episode of "Victorious" and they started the Beck/Jade break up storyline too early. That's NOT the one flaw I had with this episode though. The one flaw that made my score a little low was how Trina is threatening and forcing Robbie to write a good review about her one woman play or else she is gonna come after Robbie and attack him. Poor Robbie, you should only write reviews if you actually think that play, movie, or whatever is good and not let that one person force to write a good review. Seriously? Trina kinda got me angry. Anyways, there were a lot of funny and enjoyable parts in this episode. Jade crying after her breakup with Beck and coming to Tori's house for help to get Beck back was very funny. Jade crying on Tori's pillow (made by her grandma before she died) was very funny. Tori's line "That's okay, I'll just ask my grandma for another pillow...... if she ever comes back to life" was very funny. Trina's one woman play being terrible was absolutely funny. Also, did anyone notice Jerry Trainor in the audience? because I did and I thought it was cool when they did that. Also, the scene with Tori and Jade bringing a dog inside Beck's trailer and that dog ended up attacking Beck's dad instead was very funny and unexpected. I actually thought it was Beck being attacked by that dog. The ending with Jade and Beck getting back together was also pretty good. Of course, what angers me about Jade is that she is still mean to Tori in the future episodes when Tori did that nice thing for Jade. Overall, a superb episode of "Victorious". 9/10