Victorious

Jade Gets Crushed

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• great

Andre and Jade work together ona song, and Andre begins to develop feelings for Jade. What will he do?

Eh, it was alright. I find it hard to believe Andre suddenly began to like Jade, or in his words, "love" Jade. Unless he has had feelings for her in the past, I don't think spending one night working on a song with her would make him fall in love (Though what do I know about love, right?). So it felt kind of weird to hear him say that he loves her, considering we have never seen any feelings he has had for her in the past, so it felt weird. Unless it is brought up again in future episodes.

B+ or so as my final grade.

• Andre starts to fall in love with Jade when they both sing a song together

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Victorious". I didn't think I would like this episode because it has Jade and you all know how I hate Jade but this episode was excellent. In fact, I think this is the first time I actually find Jade to be extremely LIKABLE. I didn't hate her in one scene. She didn't make any rude comments, do a stupid voice of Tori (which doesn't sound like her at all), or abuse Tori. The only thing about Jade was that she gets angry and yells "I am going to kill him" and throws the scissors at the wall but that part was actually super hilarious... couldn't stop laughing at that part for some reason. Andre falling in love with Jade when they were both singing a song together was funny. Robbie tutoring Tori so she can pass that test since Robbie scored a 99 was very funny. The most hilarious part was definitely when Tori scored a 100 on her test and she becomes the top student which meant that the janitor threw away Robbie's picture and put Tori's picture on the wall. Robbie being disappointed about it made me LOL a lot. Tori helping Andre getting over Jade throughout this entire episode was so funny and I LOVED Tori acting like Jade. The song at the very end of the episode was also good. OMG, who can also forget the adorable Cat jumping around the entire episode. That's all she did through this entire episode and it was so CUTE. That's why I love Cat because she is sooooo adorable, beautiful, and she really is a little kid at heart. If she went to my school, I would ask her out because those are the kinds of girls I like. Girls who love to be happy and have fun. Overall, I love this episode and I love the fact that Jade was actually extremely LIKABLE in this episode... hope there are more episodes where she is like that. 10/10

I know that it may not be the most buzzed about show in the world, but Victorious continues to deliver strong episode after strong episode despite having a TV-7 label to work with. I liked Jade actually being somewhat amicable tonight while working with Andre, it was a nice change of pace, and I'd like the show to see that kind of relationship love triangle drama somewhere down the line.

Solid funny episode tonight. I liked it.