Victorious

Prom Wrecker

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 21, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • After Tori plans prom on the day of Jade's project, Jade seeks revenge by ruining prom.

I thought that this was an overall great episode of "Victorious" for the most part. It wasn't the funniest nor the best episode I've ever seen but it definitely that horrible episode "Tori Gets Stuck" from last Saturday... mostly because of Jade. Just like "Tori Gets Stuck", Jade got me furious in this episode and definitely not as much as last Saturday's new episode... I was ten times more furious with "Tori Gets Stuck". Some of the jokes in this episode really wasn't the best but it still worked enough for me to give this an overall great score. I did find it hilarious when Sikowitz was taking his grandma to the hospital in the beginning of the episode. Shenjin helping Trina to win prom queen was also a very funny storyline. Cat telling Robbie that she has prom dress but Robbie doesn't believe her was also funny. Of course, my score is just a little low because Jade trying to ruin prom for Tori and the other Hollywood Arts students. Jade really has some issues and that's why I despise her so much. There really was no Andre plot though... it just him and that girl making out (which was pretty pointless and boring to me. That diaper dude was pretty funny. Cat (the most adorable girl in "Victorious" looked so adorable in her prom dress (I know what you're thinking... Why does tigerdude22 have mention how adorable Cat is in almost every episode? it's because she is adorable to me and I can't help it). Anyways, I felt bad for Cat when Robbie didn't believe her about her prom date BUT at least she didn't cry... that would have actually hurt me. It was also funny when Tori got revenge on Jade by saying that she won prom queen and that diaper dude won prom king. It was hilarious when Trina (who is the ACTUAL prom queen winner) gets furious with Shejin because she lost which she actually didn't. I also loved the song that Tori sang called "Best Friend's Brother" at the end of the episode... Cat (who had an amazing voice) also sang that song with Tori. Overall, this was a great "Victorious" prom themed episode. 8.5/10