Victorious

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

marcdragicevic

Victorious Fan Reviews (152)

• I wonder how other countries portray us?

If nickelodeon is going to keep making shows like this, then they should sell the channel to MTV. Especially Dan Schneider, who tries to make sitcoms, but instead messes up and creates reality tv. Every show like this should be cancelled and burned. And the puppet is dumb.
  • Here is my review.

Ok, there's so many things wrong with this show. First, i'm gonna explain the characters and what they need to fix.

Tori- A Whiny little brat that can sing and that goes to hollywood arts.

Kat- A really, really, so stupid girl that it's not even funny.

Andre- A Nice normal guy.

Robbie- A nerd who hangs out with a puppet.

Rex- A puppet that talks that is very rude also.

Beck- A guy who is considered "Hot" to other girls, and is Jade's boyfrend.

Jade- A cold hearted, dark, devilish, evil, devious, little creature who is mean to everyone.

Trina- A little fat Diva who thinks she's better than everyone else but really no one likes her.

Ok then, awesome characters, right? WRONG.

Tori, stop being so WHINY and man up. Just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean you have to drag it on and on, it's done and over with! You never let the little stupid things go because you make such a big deal out of it and you expect people to pity you but really nobody is going to pity you because first: It's mostly because of a stupid little thing most of the time. Second: You're such a Drama Queen. Why would you expect people to help you? Like on that one episode where sinjin makes you that soda machine that you hide in. What have you ever done for him you inconsiderate bit*h? You've never been there for anybody and you're just so selfish and ungrateful, you want help, but you don't want to help others. Talk about being rude. Speaking of the devil, look who's here, Tori! How nice to see you! Oh wait you're just a hobo, sorry, mistaken you for Tori. Thought you guys were twins.

Kat, stop being dumb as a brick and use your brain! Oh wait, do you even have one? Well, like I was saying, You need to stop dillydallying all the time! You always do the weirdest stuff like talk about your weird brother and the stuff he does. Do wereally wanna hear you talk about your brother's psychological problems? NO! Go talk with a psychiatrist is yo0u're going to talk abou that sh*t! Just use your brain once in your life.

Andre, there's almost nothing wrong with you, except you make everything worse for other people! Like you say something that makes the other person even more angry or sad than they already were. Just use your words wisely, because you're obviously waisting your breath making others miserable. Like when somebody tries to make someone else feel better and it works, then you just come in and say the exact opposite! IIf you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

Robbie, STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT PUPPET! MY GOD, GET A SOCIAL LIFE AND HANG OUT WITH REAL PEOPLE, NOT INAMINATE TALKING OBJECTS!! And you always say, "Well why don't I have a girlfriend?" BECAUSE, YOU HANG OUT WITH THAT DANG PUPPET ALL THE TIME, NOW YOU WONDER WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! And man up, standup for yourself once in a while, put your foot down, learn to say, "NO I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT! STOP ASKING!" You are such a chicken sh*t.

Rex, stop being rude to other people! You always have something to say that hurts other's feelings, yet you take the chance to make a rude comment and do it without considering the consequences! Use your brain before you do something! Oh wait, you don't have a brain, you're a freaking puppet! You are so mean to others! Shut your fuc*ing plastic mouth and go fu*k yourself.

Beck, stop letting girls flirt with you, don't wave yourself around like a parade float! You have a girlfriend, no wonder she's always mad at you. It's because you're becoming a freaking Womanizer and you're leaving a woman here, taking a woman, leaving her there. Learn to choose a woman and stick with her, don't be a player!

Jade, I have alot to tell you. First off, you're cold hearted. Why is that? Why are you so mean and devious? Youhave no heart and you don't care about anyone else, not even Beck! You've never bought him a gift before, all you've ever did in your worthless cold life is be mean to Tori. Why do you hate her and torment her so much? What did she ever do to you? Nothing, exactly. She never did anything to you, so what makes you think it's ok to do it to her? Learn to be nice, not a little bit*h. You always have something o say to people and you really hurt their feelings. You obviously don't know what it's liked to be harrassed by a beast like you considering the fact you're the bully and that you're so angry all the time and despise everyone. And you're so inconsiderate. You never do anything for anybody never, yet in one episode you convinced Tori to convince Beck to take you back. It worked. WOOO! Now, what did you do for her in return? Nothing? See what I mean Jade? You don't know what care, or love is. You make everyone miserable. Just because you're miserable in your worthless life doesn't mean you have to make others miserable. Two wrongs don't make a right, dipsh*t.

Trina, you act like you're better than everyone else in the show. Your no better than anyone here, you're actually worse since you only worry about yourself all the time and aren't considerate enough to be there for others when they're having rough times. Tori made you a good birthday present and you just took it for granit and instead, took Tori's opportunity and went to the studio where she was supposed to be and sang the song she wrote for you. It's really not nice to take other's opportunities that they deserve and take them for yourself when you didn't even earn it. You like getting stuff, but you don't like earning it and training hard to meet your goals. That makes you a little whiny ungrateful fuc*ing b*tch ith no emotions or feelings or careness towards others.

Now on to the plots: They're sometimes just too bland and just unappealing. They're not exciting enough, because most of the time you already know what's exactly going to happen next. And it's not fun to watch episodes a second time because they just run out of that pizazz and it gets bland since you already know what's going to happen.
  • Victorius is very stupid.

Shows these days have the same plot, the people always get famous and are singers! It is not realistic, it like saying to kids that you have to be famous or you will never be good. Then there is the cast, tori is ok but she tends to get on the stupid/thoughtless track, Jade and Andre are actually not the worst characters, Andre is like a down to earth person and jade is funny! Jade, even though she is dark and sometimes scary, her jokes are actually funny. Robby is so weird, all Robby does is walk around with a puppet but thinks he is real, which he never spends time without the puppet and it is weird even though the show makes it so good that even you think he is real. THEN THERE IS CAT, Cat is so stupid and annoying I can't even describe it! It angers me that Ariana grande agrees to do that stupid crap. Ariana Could really get a more better show. She doesn't show we potential and just stays at nickelodeon where she is stupid. But if she tried hard enough she could become a great actor an not a meteocer actor. And Bec, to be honest is hot but enjoys it to much. He is not the worst character in the show but not the best. Trina is the all time worst character, she is spoiled, rude, and disrespectful to anyone who isn't cool or good looking. And she thinks he can do whatever she wants by getting guys to do her work, and she has a horrible voice but she is so in denial that she can't face the fact that she sucks. And what annoys me so much about shows is that there always has to be a stupid person on the show. And tv souls make a moral show again, but not make it cheesy like full house. More like the Cosby show. To end this review I want to say that you should never watch it, it's a horrible show and the creator should be ashamed
  • FUCK DANIELL MONE AKA TORI'S SISTER

OMG I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH
  • Another Fail

Victorious. At first, I loved the first season. Great acting, great jokes. I was happy to see Victoria moving on now. But now it's painful to watch the second and third seasons. It's just like iCarly. It's getting too random and weird and they think that's cool. Tori is really annoying and whiney, and she thinks she an amazing person and they focus mainly on her. (Does iCarly come to mind??) Cat is so annoyingly stupid. I just want to curse at her nowadays. She has mental problems. Jade is just a bad example for kids. Always has scissors in her hands, thinking that that is safe. Violent and bullying Tori constantly. Jade has gotten to the extent that she never evens listen to what Tori says, and she is bullying Tori for everything Tori does. (Does a someone from iCarly pop in mind?)

Trina is self absorbed, thinking she's the greatest and she should get whatever she wants. She's like Tori, whiney and complaing. She never supports or appreciates her little sister when Tori needs her anymore.

Andre, is annoying and become dumber by the day. He thinks he so cool, and no teenage boys wear that. It's like he's just stepped out from an Abercrombie or GAP commercial. Ravi is so ANNOYING AND STUPID. He's a big wimp and even his annoying, smart-aleck puppet named after a DINOSAUR in cooler than him. Ravi needs to grow up and stop playing with Rex. And how can this Northlake girls be attracted to a PUPPET? Beck, I don't really have any problems with him, except his acting is getting worse by the episode, and he's getting dumber. Sikowitz needs to find some shoes and a new haircut and start being normal and really teaching the kids about drama besides all the other crap he blabs on about. Sinjin is just yuck. The other characters are annoying and are bad actors. You can really see Victorious's downfall, just like iCarly's. It's painful to watch this now. The jokes are overused, the plots are stupid. I want to be an actress. My mom says you have to have some experience with acting, so I am currently taking drama classes. Not once have I seen Tori have any experience with acting, and apparently they were going to hire her for a movie??? What the CRAP? Ugh, just ugh.

The teenage actors need to grow up. They're 18-20 years old. They should go back to school and to college.
  • This show is much worse than iCarly.

I watched this show a couple of times and it's really not that good. The characters in this show are not developed all that well. The humor is horrible. The music is not all that good. This show is overrated and this Dan Schnieder's worst show created. I think the only people who like show are hardcore teen pop fans, teen sitcom fans and people that have no memories of the 90's when these types of shows were better. I don't why Dan put in the segment where Tori puts text in to a moblie touchpad and puts her emotion in. It's very annoying because we all know what she's feeling. The most annoying thing about this show is the simulated laughter (laugh track). Ok Dan, please discard the simulated laughter, it's so pointless and it's obvious that the jokes are not funny to begin with. I apologize to the people who like this show, feel free to click the thumb down button if you wish, but this is my honest opinion. What's happened to Nickelodeon now-a-days? Take the garbage off the air off the air and put good shows back on.
  • Horrible

What happens when you take all live-action and all animated shows off the air? You get this, and a glut of horrible new animated and live-action shows. Victorious is no exception, you get yet again, an average teenage slut with nothing better to do than to complain about how her life sucks. The acting in this show is just terrible, and I am not fooled into thinking anything more out of victorious. The biggest joke that I see is the fact that you will find a cut-scene in the show of a cell-phone making a social-networking status update. I mean really? Nickelodeon has made the biggest decline ever. Canceling all their good titles and releasing crap like this. The only good show they seem to have on anymore is Spongebob, and I fear the day that gets canceled.
  • what a disapointment from nickelodeon

Ya know this show is garbage right next in the line with icarly and house of anubis. Sh**y acting for one, the plots are stupid, the girls dress like whores especially tori if I do say so myself like what are we trying to teach kids these days?! What the he** is nickelodeon thinking! What happened to the good nick shows; clarissa explains it all, rocketpower, rugrats, pete and pete, are you afraid of the dark, ledgens of the hidden temple? I could go on and on, the new generation and what they think is cool is discusting..
  • Victorious + Victoria Justice = a very bad show!

Victoria Justice is not a good plus she can`t sing auto tune she a great thing for her. plz cancel show its sucks. the only people i like on the show is Trina and cat.
  • Victorious = CRAP!

This is the worst Nickelodeon sitcom ever. It is about some idiotic girl who just sings and goes to high school. BORING!!!!!

Characters

Tori - stupid and a showoff , and just kills the show.

Jade- some stupid goth girl who needs to get a life and take a chill pill. rude and repulsive, makes me throw up.

Cat- Clueless and is the third worst character in the entire show (first being Tori Vega followed by Trina).

Robbie - a loser with no friends . Classic. He looks like he took some drugs, and is suffering from a disorder. he craves human interaction.( which is why he has a frickin puppet.)

Beck- sucks and looks he hiding a secret ? mabye he has a puppet to.

Trina- SNOB! and is a f*ckin diva get alife you ll never be famous!

Andre - a bit of a showoff and acts like a test monkey. lacks originality but ok.

Overall victorious stinks and is the worse sitcom on nick ( worse than icarly!) do not watch this show ! if u had to pick suicide or this pick option 1
  • The musical version of iCarly

It reminds me of iCarly but with music. The teens are rude to adult, stupid jokes, and plots. They don't have morals or talk about real teen issues. All they care about is music, money, clothes, trends, and FAME. They treat Trina like crap and where the hell are their parents? It's one of the worst Nickelodeon shows ever.
  • Somebody needs to kill this monster!

When first seeing the advertisements for this show, I had a hunch that this show would turn out bad. It ended up being worse that I originally thought. To start things off, get a load of the characters. We got a goth chick, a kid with long greasy hair, a skinny nerd with a talking puppet, a mentally challenged red head, and the main character Tori, who also has a loud, obnoxious big sister. There isn't much potential in any of those characters. Most of them have been copied off similar TV shows from what I've seen on the TV.

You thought the characters were bad, well things don't stop raging yet. We got ourselves some crappy producers and directors, the same ones that made ICARLY. These ass clowns never had made a good show besides Drake and Josh, so things got ugly when they created it. And you know what that means? Loud, noisy, headache, ear drum splitting, cookie cutter episodes for everyone! *Sarcasm*.

And to top things off, the show features an overused laugh track that plays almost every 15 seconds. How refreshing!

I'd take a little word of advice and avoid this hunk of deranged garbage.
  • boring

that is what the title of this show says just as bad as shake it up
  • Man, another awful mainstream product!

For me, this is horrible as those generic reality series produced by nick. Dan Schneider is up to his creepy schemes again. It's just an obvious carbon copy from disney. Watch me get thumbs down from its fans. this show is filled with mistakes and stupidity. Music industry is ruined.
  • Hmm, could this be? A great Nickeolodeon show we can finally enjoy! Nope, it's another shit show added to my list of shit Nickeolodeon shows!

Well, well, well... It seems Nick just ain't trying that much anymore. It's one of the few networks following the path that Disney's going through. Now, Nick has brought another shit teen show to the stage, Victorious! Let's just get this over with...

Characters:

As usual, the characters have stereotypical and generic personalities and the acting skills are either questionable or forced. Let's start with the main characters:

Tori = The stereotypical new girl who tries to make things better. She whines about her life too much and every few minutes we see her updating her stupid status on SlapFace which is a shit parody of FaceBook. Nice one(!) Tori's singing sucks aswell and she tries too hard to be cool.

Trina = The older sister of Tori who has NO TALENT. She whines a lot about not being famous and is a jerk. She is too self centered and hardly cares about Tori at all. She is pretty much an older copy of Tori but at least she doesn't spend every day updating her stupid statuses.

Jade = The stereotypical goth. I don't understand why she's mean and cold hearted towards Tori when she hasn't done anything to her. Jade doesn't have a heart and she is just a BULLY so she is the goth equivalent of Sam from iCarly.

Andre = As usual, a black guy is put into the show so that Nick doesn't seem racist. Another brilliant idea, isn't it? He is sub-par and is kind of overshadowed by Tori, but at least he's one of the few likeable characters in the show. He does spend too much time writing songs for that preppy bitch, Tori so Andre, get a damn break!

Beck = The stereotypical 'player' of the show. He is surrounded by girls although he's Jade's boyfriend and I have no idea how that came to be. He needs to stop allowing girls to try and get with him and realise that he has a girlfriend already.

Cat = The stupid girl. She don't even qualify to be stupid, to be honest, she takes it to a whole new level and is at the point of needing to go to a bloody mental hospital to get some HELP!!!

Robbie = A nerd with no life. He needs to at least find some proper friends other than that stupid puppet of his. I have no idea how that puppet became a part of his damn life in the first place.

Rex = I'm not going to even mention him other than the fact that he's a damn puppet.

The plots:

The plots make no sense whatsoever and everything revolves around Tori, Tori and guess what, more Tori!!! When do we see a plot with the other characters being more involved, huh? Why do we have to see Tori updating her stupid status on her PearPhone (a poor iPhone clone)? Nobody gives two shits about your status.

The jokes:

Stupid and corny as hell with the annoying laugh track over and over again. That's all I have to say. Why can't we have a real audience laughing instead of a fake recorded one?

Summary and rating:

Another stupid show with no moral values and corny jokes plus Tori is a bitchy diva whining over and over. Why is Nick doing this? To make it worse one of Nick's greatest creators has created this and iCarly. Nick is trying to bring back classics but still, it needs to try harder before becoming a cheap ass copy of Disney.

Characters = 0/10

Plots = 0/10

Jokes = 0/10

-ayamesushi23
  • What....the....$#@*....is....this?

As if iCarly isn't bad enough, and on my top 5 most hated shows list, Dan Schneider decides to lower the bar again, and makes something that could be worse than iCarly. Victorious centers around Tori Vega who attends a prestigious school called the Hollywood Arts High School, for after being recognized for her singing talents after taking her sister's place when she gets into an accident. The premise actually sounds very similar to Disney's Shake it Up! another bad teen sitcom. It's never a good sign when a premise rips off another show's idea especially if it's a bad show. All of the characters on this show are just flat out unlikable. No one is given any development, and are all very annoying, and are very stereotypical. By far the worst character on this show has got to be Tori herself. She constantly whines and complains about her life, and is one of the most depressing protagonists ever. Don't even get me started on the rest of the cast, but I will say they are horrendous, and are just stereotypical, and unfunny with no development. At least iCarly had some very basic character development, but not Victorious it throws that out the window. As for humor, it is just God awful horrifying. There are no funny moments at all in this show. Not once did I laugh or even give the faintest smile to these "jokes". I've seen funnier moments in a Carrot Top comedy routine, and I don't find him funny. As for the stories, they are just bland and utterly forgettable. Nothing is new or interesting in these plots, and are just predictable. There is nothing good I can say about this show at all, and is one of the worst creations by Dan Schneider. It's right up there with iCarly, I mean it's stupidity is all over the place. It's premise is bad, the plots are boring, the humor is not there, and the characters are just horrendous and unlikable. Dan Schneider should retire, and stop making shows once and for all. He was good on The Amanda Show, and Drake and Josh, but Dan has officially lost his touch ever since airing iCarly. Don't waste any amount of your time seeing this show, and avoid it at all costs.
  • Woohoo! It's finally been cancelled! Looks like 'Victorious" isn't so "Victorious".

Woohoo! Thank god, this show and "iCarly" sucked, nothing at all like Dan's like other shows "Drake and Josh". Nickelodeon needs less cheesy sitcoms about kids becoming famous, and more Nicktoons. They haven't had a decent cartoon since 2005, the same year they got a new President at the network. Everything slowly went to crap and the ratings show. Nickelodeon has had one of the most massive ratings drops in television history over the past couple months. Anyway, glad to see that this show is finally done. All they need to do now is get more ORIGINAL (nonDreamworks) cartoons and cancel "Big Time Rush", "Fred", and" How To Rock".

UPDATE: "How To Rock" has been cancelled too! Looks like Nick's back on the right track.
  • Never, ever, ever, EVER!

This is a quite long review, with most of the problems of this series.

I watched a couple of episodes of Victorious, and I hated it.

The laugh track spams all the time.

Example:

Trina: I am SO UPSET!

*laugh*

Trina: Andrew Harris, a 10th grader.

*laugh*

Seriously, stop with the laugh track spam.

And the characters:

Tori Vega: A whiney, son of a bitch.

Trina Vega: I like to describe her as a loud elephant, and thinks she is better than everyone else, but nooo.

Andre: I like him in the show. He is like the only good character.

Beck: Seriously, why date a dark girl? And she gives you a fucking can on lemonade for your birthday. What the fuck? But they are not dating anymore, THANK GOD...

Jade: A dark girl who basically hates everything, and torments Tori. Like some users say, why torment a popular girl? I understand that she kissed Beck in the first episode, but you should be mad for her, and get it over with.

Robbie: A wimp. Why does he carry a fucking puppet? NO WONDER HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Cat: A very dumb girl, but in some episodes, she says some smart stuff about make-up, and then, dumb things. She's mentally ill.

Well, the humour is dumb, and the plot is ***ed.

My sister loves Victorious, and sees nothing wrong with it, well I do!

This is my review of Victorious. I give this show a 1/10. The creator of this show created iCarly.

Me in 2010: Oh god...
  • HELLA BAD

I only watch this because of Ariana Grande.
  • Terrible Show

I hate this show. I absolutely can't stand it. It's pointless like all the other shows on Nick are now a days. This show only cares about looks, being popular, dressing like sluts, getting everything you want and being rude to people that care about you is okay. Tori Vega is very irritating. Her voice is annoying and she whines about everything. Jade is always rude to people, and it's getting very old. Cat dresses like a slut all the time in the show. Trina is just a pointless character. Beck is not even funny and annoying. Robbie is okay. Rex is very irritating also. The laugh track is also annoying. I mean it goes off every other line when they say something. It's not even funny either. Everything about this show sucks. I love the old shows from the 90's. Even As Told By Ginger, which was from 1999-2003 or 2004. They ruined Nick for me which is why I don't watch it anymore.
  • Nickelodeon's Lowest Point

WARNING: This review is extremely long. Read if you have a lot of time and patience.

With this review, I will try to be as rational and as forgiving as possible. I grew up with shows like Drake & Josh and Spongebob, shows that I laugh my head off at. And even today, as I watch reruns off of the DVDs I longed for, I laugh at the same jokes because they're so funny.

I have watched Victorious thrice. The first time was the debut, where I thought the show was decent. Back then I would have given it a 3/10 or something like that. I mean, I hated the sister Trina (she has a lot of nerve to say half the stuff she says; I thought of her as being written to be overly conceited, and come on, her actress is way too old) from the start. I actually have always thought that Andre was okay, though. I just think he has a bad place in a bad show like this. I'll talk about him and Tori later.

Point is, the debut wasn't as horrendous as I feared. The only part of it that bothered me was that it was the introduction to the recycling bin of shows that Dan Schneider and other Teen Pop shows have seen come and pass. Examples: Hannah Montana (pretty much the entire premise and a load of the plots). True Jackson VP (don't tell me that show's still running, its days are numbered). iCarly (it's still showing, but every single character and joke is ripped off from iCarly to Victorious). Do you see where I'm going?

Episode 2 was something about Tori having to audition for a scene in this strange man's acting class by reciting something about a bird. I'm only 14, but I'll say that in my entire life, I don't think I'll ever see a worse plot in my life. As for the third episode, it has been tossed from my memory. But let's get on to the characters.

Do you typically love protagonists? Then you're going to HATE Tori Vega. I see her as bratty and self-absorbed. I mean, in the debut, we learn that she's talented, and now she goes to a prestigious school full of other pretentious teenage brats. We all have our talents, and Tori is just an annoying expression of teenage talent. Her ego is incredibly large, and her personality is incredibly annoying; someone mentions singing and she jumps up and says something about her singing career. I can't stand Tori because she is too perfect. No lead character is as perfect as Tori. This is a nightmarish example for teenage children who need to see other teenage children who have flaws and personal problems as their examples. When other characters have dilemmas, she has to butt in and ruin it even more because of her oh so annoying personality. She's a brat, and she can't keep her nose out of everyone's business. You sure want your teenage gils to turn out like that.

Tori acts like she's all that (and the writers sadly make it so), and somehow, she has become the self-appointed leader of her group, and her cronies can't do anything without her, not even the boyfriend-girlfriend couple in the group. Ladies and gentlemen, this is a fine example of spousal abuse on the girl's part, and in no way do the Simpletons writing these scripts try to calm down on such a bitterly angry and mean girl beating down on her typical boyfriend. Her boyfriend is emotionless, and Tori seems to flirt with him way too often for him to be having a girlfriend in the first place. I can't even write on the boyfriend because while every other character is 1-dimensional, he's 1/2-dimensional.

On to other characters, you have Andre, who I will now elaborate on. He's a good character. He's a little pointless, but he has a nice personality. His dilemmas seem to be kind of pointless to anything, though (in one episode, he has his own separate dilemma of desiring to get stung by bees while something else that's Tori's fault is going on in the background — !?!?!?). What really annoys me is that he writes 90% of the music for this show, and all the credit they give him is showing him with an electric piano playing two or three notes, and then Tori starts singing, and Andre/Leon Thomas III gets absolutely no credit, and it's obnoxious. If I were to pick an actually talented character in this show, it would be him, but he gets no credit.

Onto the other two characters, you have Kat, who is supposed to be the stupid character. Every show has to have the stupid character — That 70s Show had Michael Kelso, Drake & Josh had Drake, etc. Kat is so amazingly stupid that she doesn't even qualify as a stupid character. She acts mentally ill. And I'm not trying to be rude at all, but Kat's lines are so stupid that words can't even explain how hard the writers try to make her an imbecile, and it's so desperate. Robbie is a future institution patient who carries a puppet who he sees as real. He carries it everywhere, and it talks in such a stereotypical gangster-black voice and says such mean and racy things to everybody. In reality, Robbie is the shy, kind-of-dorky, kind-of-nerdy character, and the puppet is pointless.

I can't stand how in about 70% of all scene transitions, Tori does something like a Facebook status posting from her phone (they call it SlapFace in the show, something ELSE stolen from iCarly)… It's totally unnecessary. They spend about 3 total minutes of their 22-24 minute time slot to have Tori slowly type out her message to the viewers and then "UPDATING…" and turn it over for another 15 seconds so we can read it clearly. It is absolutely pointless.

The laugh track is abnormally loud and obnoxious. Someone could say "Hi" and the laugh track bursts into laughter. Someone could stub their toe and the laugh track gasps. A character could say, "You're in trouble" and the laugh track mumbles like a little child saying, "You're in trouble…" It laughs at everything, funny or not, and what's sad is that the writers probably think that half the stuff is funny. For one thing, we don't need to be told how to laugh and what to laugh at; we all have our individual tastes in humor and can laugh accordingly at what's funny, thank you very much. For the second thing, about 5% of what the laugh track laughs at is actually a joke. For the third thing, about 2% of what it laughs at is actually remotely funny, worthy of a smile or a forced chuckle. For the fourth thing, about 50% of that 2% of remotely funny stuff is actually kind of offensive (like when Kat asks a question [with an obvious YES answer] like, "Are we doing a parade?", and Jade responds, "No, we're having kidney replacement surgery." That kind of stuff is potentially offensive. They could at least get a real joke…)

Overall, this is a show I don't recommend. Sorry you had to read so much. But those are my two cents.

• Live Action on cartoon channels needs to stop, starting with this

I've said it countless times, others won't stop saying it, and yet the a-holes at the network just don't seem to get it: No one goes to watch live action on a cartoon channel. And yet this pour out this crap. In it, Victoria Justice plays Tori, a girl who after filling in for her sister at a recording, is given the chance to go to a gifted and talented school or something like that. Ok, so the characters suck, all cliches. Plots are horrific (The Bird Scene!? Really?) and the humor, none. Overall, absolutly horrid, another show not to watch on tv. 1/10 F-
  • What do you get when you look at a fashion magazine and try to make characters and a story out of the randomly selected teenage models? This crap!

OK i don't feel like doing a long review, but I just have to speak on this show right quick. Straight up, this show sucks. I can't even find a right word to describe the extremely high amount of suckness that this show displays.

Let's get on with this! The characters are 2...no 1 dimensional faces with no solid personalities and are just mixed up and regurgitated aspects of other Nick characters, from shows that were garbage to begin with. The main character Victoria or Tori or whatever the fluck you wanna call her(I'll call her WhoreChick for the rest of this review), is pretty much the same thing as Carly from iCarly, Miley from Hannah Montana, Zoey from Zoey 101, and True Jackson from True Jackson VP. They just gave this character a different name, actor and hobby like they always do when they want to make a new terrible show for kids to look at. And yes, there's a difference between "watch" and "look at". You don't wanna watch this garbage, trust me. Anyway, WhoreChick has no personality of her own, and is nothing we haven't seen already. She's the leader of the group for no apparent reason (as usual) and can't do anything on her own.

I'm gonna make names for all the characters since I don't care enough to remember their real ones. Use the poster above to keep up. Anyway, Blackman (see poster above it's obvious) is no different from The Blackmans from Zoey 101 or iCarly. Except he lacks the ability to even look like he gives a crap most of the time. The writers were just like "Well we have to keep up with teen slang and style, so let's just throw a black kid in there to make us look good"
    Next there's FutureSerialKiller, a skinny nerd with glasses that carries around a reject-Chucky from the auditions for Child's Play. He acts like every other nerd stereotype you've ever seen ever, except he talks to a dummy. I guess they were trying to make him different, but it just makes him look psychotic. He looks like an older version of Michal Myers before he became a killer. You can see it in his eyes this kid is gonna be a rapist or something. WhoreChick is most likely gonna be his first victim

RejectedTwilightAuditioner is the dude all the way on the right. Like Blackman, you can tell he doesn't care. Unlike Blackman, he doesn't even try to hide his desire to be stabbed. Like all the other characters, he's nothing you haven't already seen, the typical loser trying to act cool on TV. The other girls, as I call the Barbies, really have no other purpose but to just be there. One of the Barbie sluts has this rivalry type thing with WhoreChick, but it's watered down and exactly what you've seen in all the other millions of shows or movies depicting Teen Girl rivalries. Enough with the pathetic excuses for characters, let's move on to the epically failed attempts at comedy and emotion. For one, everything on this show sucks, and the execution doesn't make you attached to these characters at all, so when it tries to make you cry or make you feel for these characters, you just end up falling asleep or laughing at them while they're down. And the comedy sucks. There is really no joke here you haven't heard in a thousand other whack sitcoms, in the midst of predictable and overused storylines carried out by boring, overused and predictable characters played by actors who can't act to save their lives. In short, this show is just a regurgitated cross of iCarly, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, True Jackson VP, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place etc. It uses the same unfunny jokes, the same flat characters, the same predictable stories, so it's not original by any means and isn't even funny or engaging to back it up. This show seriously has no redeeming quality whatsoever.
    Comedy-1
    Script-1
    Acting-1
    Characters-1
    Originality-1
    Overall- 0.5
    If you miss So Weird, Jett Jackson, Taina, Drake and Josh, and all the wonderful teen shows that Nick and Disney have given us in the past, this is the show for you!!!......to cry about for hours while desperately trying to relive the nineties
  • Do you really even want to?

Alright, so... I don't think that there is that much to say. To me, Victorious is a copy of iCarly with a tweaked plot. Tori Vega is just as annoying, unfunny, and whiny as Carly. Her sister whatshername is just as obnoxious as Sam. Robby, Jade, Kat, and Beck are just /too/ annoying. I feel like shooting the television when they flash up on the screen.

The laugh track is used on every other line.
    None of the jokes are funny. They make the viewer want to continuously roll their eyes. The plots are unoriginal and not that exciting. And you know, since it's basically just like iCarly, I'm going to predict that Victorious will remain successful and unfortunately continue to grace our televisions with its presence. 1/10.
  • Just not my cup of tea.

well all i can say is this show is nothing more than a recycld concept of zoey 101 and a mixture of icarly. this seris is basicly nothing more than a whiny teenager victorious, who is having tough time in life and is having a tough time fitting at school. ugh this show is a complete clone of hanna montana, sure they both have differant plot but just look, in hanna montana you have a bratty teenager who is going through a tough time and is trying to fit in. this time she puts a wig on and becomes famous. this is basicly the plot of victorious. the acting is stupid and the show is just so boring. not only is the plot unoriginal but a little to far fetched like always with these teen sticoms. i cant beilive nickalodeon is producing all this teen garbage nowadays rather than the gold we saw back then on old nick. theres nothing special about these shows. nick is just paying all these random kids to come in and star acting stupid. the bad acting and mediocer jokes and stupidity is pretty mutch what this show is made of.

this is trippy 2x4 signing off!!!!!!
  • this show is horrible worst then ever i cant even find a showthat compares to the dumbness

why nick whydid you choose march to air such garbage , ironically 1 year before 3ds launch why did you release garbage

this is a new series really what show did it replace

this show is so horrible my sources tell me never to watch the channel ever again this is worst then a rlstine book, or et for the atari 2600 , the way nickelodean is just canceling show after show they need to get off the air ways
  • EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a list of "logical" reasons this show is terrible:

1st Reason: The show is all about Tori Vega, and just her. She thinks she is all better than everyone chatting on her stupid SlapFace. It is annoying that everything centers around her and nobody else. Everytime they pass a scene she speaks her stupid mood like she's all cool. "HEY!, I'm Tori Vega, and I'm all cool because I'm in Hollywood Arts". It is TICKING ME OFF!!!!

2nd reason: The show is a rip-off Zoey 101. The plots are the same, the characters are the same, and especially the moral, you know, fitting in a new HIGH SCHOOL, another knock-off Zoey 101. The show is also a rip off iCarly (another bad show). Tori is a rip-off Carly from iCarly, Robbie is a rip-off Freddie from iCarly, Andre (Leon Thomas III) is a rip-off his character, Harper, from iCarly Saves TV. The show also ripss-off "Hannah Montana" in premise. Victorious is a knock-off three tween girl sitcoms.

3rd reason: The music is terrible. The music, "Make It Shine", is terrible, too, because it has terrible sync beats and lyrics that will make your ears literrally bleed. Victoria Justice rip off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Consgrove's music. All the other songs are bad because again, thier beats and lyrics make your ears bleed. So Overrall, not even the music is good.

4th reason. Terrible acting, bad cast, bad storylines, and no humor. Every line a laugh track plays and it annoying and they sometimes chuckle when they say thier lines. Cat (portrayed by Ariana Grande) is ANNOYING, sensitive, and always saying random things. Erin Sanders would be better off playing Cat on the show. Jade (portrayed by Elizabeth Gilles) is an emo punk. Jade is a rip off Cassie from The Haunting Hour and Sinjin is a rip off Fregley from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The storylines are too "like daily life" situations. Stage Fighting could happen in real life. The Bird Scene is a terrible storyline. The only decent episode is the pilot. Some stuff are funny, but thats definately not saying even a little bit of much. OVERRALL!, Terrible show and with the review done. The rating overrall is a 1 (abysmal). When will Nickelodeon ever learn?
  • i hate this show!its'completely boring and conceited! stupid tori is a big show off who thinks she is all that!

worst show ever!annoying (or conceited)tori!she thinks shes all that writing her stupid mood on her mobile phone (or whatever)!they think there all that with that stupid techno music and that stupid make it shine s**t!ugh!i just wanna barf every time i see this show!wannabe popular people these days!sheesh!if i have to see that stupid w**re one more time i will punch her in the face!stupid wanna be popular b**ch!whos idea was it to invent this c**ppy show?!ugh!another biological abomination to nickelodeon gone wrong!there are so many things i wanna get off my chest!that tori the zombie ep.ugh!stupid wh**re!ugh!i hate this.
  • Nickelodeon created a show worse than iCarly.

The music in the series is alright, but the show itself is terrible. This show is in obvious rip-off Zoey 101. I mean, if you have eyes, you can tell. The show is about a girl named Tori Vega (portrayed y Victoria Justice, of course) who gets invited to enroll at a Performing Hollywood Arts School after filling in for her sister, Trina Vega (portrayed by Daniella Monet). There is not one part of the show that has humor. The show is also a rip-off "Hannah Montana", an actually good show. When Nickelodeon? will you go back to good shows? When?.
  • I can honestly say this show is bad.

This is basicailly a Zoey 101 knock off with a bad cast of characters and no plot.And sarcasticaily this show makes Cory in the House a good show not.I mean why is the laugh track on after every sentence is everything really that funny.I mean in Icarly everything Sam does is funny like when she beats up Freddy but this show is not funny it smells like another Nick sell out. The cast looks like a ripp off of Saved By the Bell.Kenan and Kel and all That were more funnier than this show.i would give this show a zero but i cant really set it lower than a one.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6