Victorious

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

marcdragicevic

Victorious Fan Reviews (155)

• Sorta decent, but the laughter NEEEDS TO STOP!!!

Sorta decent, yes, but like the other bad reviews the one thing I want to focus on is the laughter. The freaking canned laughter needs to stop. Like I said on the Carly review, are we goldfish that need to be taught to laugh at jokes? The jokes might have been good if the laugh track didn't get in the way. Really...how many fake laughs can they get out of a tiny machine? This isn't the fifties, people. The fifties made it look actually funny when shows used the laugh track, but when the use of it died out...it ruins the show. For another time, I'll tell how she puts her stupid emotions on a touchpad thing, when we know what she feels...
  • This show is much worse than iCarly.

I watched this show a couple of times and it's really not that good. The characters in this show are not developed all that well. The humor is horrible. The music is not all that good. This show is overrated and this Dan Schnieder's worst show created. I think the only people who like show are hardcore teen pop fans, teen sitcom fans and people that have no memories of the 90's when these types of shows were better. I don't why Dan put in the segment where Tori puts text in to a moblie touchpad and puts her emotion in. It's very annoying because we all know what she's feeling. The most annoying thing about this show is the simulated laughter (laugh track). Ok Dan, please discard the simulated laughter, it's so pointless and it's obvious that the jokes are not funny to begin with. I apologize to the people who like this show, feel free to click the thumb down button if you wish, but this is my honest opinion. What's happened to Nickelodeon now-a-days? Take the garbage off the air off the air and put good shows back on.
  • Live Action on cartoon channels needs to stop, starting with this

I've said it countless times, others won't stop saying it, and yet the a-holes at the network just don't seem to get it: No one goes to watch live action on a cartoon channel. And yet this pour out this crap. In it, Victoria Justice plays Tori, a girl who after filling in for her sister at a recording, is given the chance to go to a gifted and talented school or something like that. Ok, so the characters suck, all cliches. Plots are horrific (The Bird Scene!? Really?) and the humor, none. Overall, absolutly horrid, another show not to watch on tv. 1/10 F-
  • Just not my cup of tea.

well all i can say is this show is nothing more than a recycld concept of zoey 101 and a mixture of icarly. this seris is basicly nothing more than a whiny teenager victorious, who is having tough time in life and is having a tough time fitting at school. ugh this show is a complete clone of hanna montana, sure they both have differant plot but just look, in hanna montana you have a bratty teenager who is going through a tough time and is trying to fit in. this time she puts a wig on and becomes famous. this is basicly the plot of victorious. the acting is stupid and the show is just so boring. not only is the plot unoriginal but a little to far fetched like always with these teen sticoms. i cant beilive nickalodeon is producing all this teen garbage nowadays rather than the gold we saw back then on old nick. theres nothing special about these shows. nick is just paying all these random kids to come in and star acting stupid. the bad acting and mediocer jokes and stupidity is pretty mutch what this show is made of.

this is trippy 2x4 signing off!!!!!!
  • The last good show Nick has ever made.

Victorious was an awesome show. It had much more hits than misses, and offered improvement over iCarly. Then, without warning, some moron at Nick thought it necessary to cancel it forever! And even worse still, what do we get in its place? Marvin MORON, and Sanjay and Cancer. Once the spinoff Sam & Cat ends, and they finally give SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents the boots, Nick will officially be dead. May this show live on forever on DVD!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 16): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON MARCH 1: I totally agree SodaDog! Same for you Naygirl13.
  • Somebody needs to kill this monster!

When first seeing the advertisements for this show, I had a hunch that this show would turn out bad. It ended up being worse that I originally thought. To start things off, get a load of the characters. We got a goth chick, a kid with long greasy hair, a skinny nerd with a talking puppet, a mentally challenged red head, and the main character Tori, who also has a loud, obnoxious big sister. There isn't much potential in any of those characters. Most of them have been copied off similar TV shows from what I've seen on the TV.

You thought the characters were bad, well things don't stop raging yet. We got ourselves some crappy producers and directors, the same ones that made ICARLY. These ass clowns never had made a good show besides Drake and Josh, so things got ugly when they created it. And you know what that means? Loud, noisy, headache, ear drum splitting, cookie cutter episodes for everyone! *Sarcasm*.

And to top things off, the show features an overused laugh track that plays almost every 15 seconds. How refreshing!

I'd take a little word of advice and avoid this hunk of deranged garbage.
  • Do you really even want to?

Alright, so... I don't think that there is that much to say. To me, Victorious is a copy of iCarly with a tweaked plot. Tori Vega is just as annoying, unfunny, and whiny as Carly. Her sister whatshername is just as obnoxious as Sam. Robby, Jade, Kat, and Beck are just /too/ annoying. I feel like shooting the television when they flash up on the screen.

The laugh track is used on every other line.
    None of the jokes are funny. They make the viewer want to continuously roll their eyes. The plots are unoriginal and not that exciting. And you know, since it's basically just like iCarly, I'm going to predict that Victorious will remain successful and unfortunately continue to grace our televisions with its presence. 1/10.
  • The show is all about Tori Vega, which is very annoying.

I have tried to watch the show more than once and I cannot stand it. The show has a lot of potential, but none of it is being used and the show isn't even funny. To top it off, Tori Vega does not seem genuine in her interviews on Nickelodeon. I believe the sole purpose of this show is to promote Tori's singing career, nothing more. The show is literally all about Tori (VicTORIous)and that becomes annoying after a while. Well, with a show named after her it should be expected that it would include mostly her, but there's no true substance behind the show: there's no plot and horrible jokes. All the show includes is her constantly putting up a status about herself with her mood on a phone and singing and parading on a stage. Tori comes across as a very conceited and self-absorbed. It's a shame that the show is going in a bad direction and I don't see it lasting very long.
  • VicTORIous was a very soild show

I really like it, I find it so easy and pleasant to watch. The reviews and scores and completely off, what's going on? I guess this show is not as lovable as some others to its target audience but is it a bad show? Not at all. There is just not one single episode or plot or subplot that is childish or has downright terrible writing. Look again, great acting and good details on the stories, solid background. The exception is the blooper episode, but those kinda filler episodes are present even in the best sitcoms. This show has its own style and it really is centered on the comedy aspect. From Schneider's bakery. But really they get their act together and it never fails to deliver, every episode is on par with each other. But it is very different to all other shows because it is basically the premise that Tori doesn't fit in Hollywood Arts because it's too weird for her but turns out she is one of the most talented students there and blends in. The show is totally over the top, I mean that's the idea. But it is always reasonable, down to earth, even relatable. Crazy, yeah but it's supposed to be. It turns out to be a very decent show with a funny feeling to it and very comedic at times. And it lasted the basic Nickelodeon/Disney policy of 55-60 episodes so it's already over :( The thing is that it went too slow, could've had more episodes per season. But really it couldn't go on anymore, the actors have aged just right to get over high school already. I mean like Kenan & Kel and Drake & Josh, they were too old back then when they started supposedly playing same ages as this cast. I think Victorious ended just in time, but without a proper finale and that sucks so damn much. What show doesn't get closure after 4 seasons? Unbelievable. It does ruin the series a lot, it could have been even better than it was/is.

That's lovely that Victoria Justice got her own show, "Lola" from Zoey 101. And Tori does have the funniest lines in this show for my taste, that's nice. Andre is cool and the most talented I think. Gotta say that Rex is very funny when making fun of Robbie or putting him down, I dig the ventriloquism. Cat is random and silly but pretty and adorable so somewhow Ariana Grande has a big fanbase, she can sing too. Jade does provide actually funny stuff at times, she is a meanie but you can love her indeed. Sikowitz is a funny relief for the show. There's also Beck the handsome boy, who is a good friend to all the gang. Trina, I mean that character you are just not supposed to like her but Daniella is funny at times, simply reckless.

Really this show ended up being better than iCarly in the end (because it overstayed). Is better than shake it up, wizards, hannah, just about everything else made after 2008 and even before too (also better than zoey and many others) from both nick and disney. And that is because aside from the musical aspect, Victorious is not as corny and cheesy as all those other shows, amazingly. Kudos for that. And it just appealed to me even though I was already old when it started, I enjoyed it and now I miss it.
  • Overall A Good Show

Victorious did have a few flaws but is overall a very enjoyable show. I fell in love with every character. All being very unique and funny with the ability to keep the show interesting. For the most part I liked each plot. The relationships between the characters were amazing. I love how Andre and Tori are best friends but they finally have an episode where they get into a fight which shows another realistic side to their friendship. I think Robbie and Cat are cute because they're both strange but they seem to get along so well. I also like Cat and Jades friendship because they're opposites which makes them very entertaining to watch together. But my favorite character relationship is Jade and Tori's. I love the whole love/hate thing and how even though Jade is mean to her Tori still wants to be her friend. And how even though Jade thinks she's not Tori's friend, she always comes to Tori for help. They also share cute moments together. I really loved Beck and Jades relationship at first but then it started to get annoying how they'd break up and then make up over and over again. I could write more but it's getting long so overall I enjoyed this show a lot. Loved the characters and their relationships with each other. Loved most of the plots. Loved the humor. I'm sad this show was cancelled because its a fantastic show that not only kids, but adults enjoy too. :)
  • Decent show if were on crack and getting beaten up by a sack of monkeys

Don't let my title fool you because I actually like this show. But this is stuff they should show on Nick at Nite. This stuff isn't for kids. More like tweens and older.

Characters:

Tori: She's pretty good at acting. But you've gotta admit that this show does make Tori look slutty. Like in one episode, Tori goes tongue wrestling with Kat's boyfriend. And lets not forget she did the same thing with Beck on the pilot episode. That made her look really bad in my point of view. Overall, she's good though

Jade: Talk about being a bitch. Sometimes the way she treats Tori is entertaining, but it mostly is annoying. Deep down in side you know she loves Tori.

Kat: The only thing Kat has going for her is that she's really sexy and adorable. That's it. She's pretty dumb overall.

Andre: Cool guy. Good actor.

Beck:Same as Andre.

Robbie: Wtf is wrong with this guy? Hes always messing stuff up for everybody. He's really weird in a funny way.

Rex: Funniest character on there. Just don't call him a puppet or he'll get pissed.

Trina: Three words. "Nobody likes you!"

Humor: This show is funny most of the time. I just hate how they rip lines off of other shows such as "No chiz" or "this guyyy". But yeah it keeps me laughing. My favorite episode was the one when they got thrown in jail and they sang "I Want You Back".

Thats my review guys! Have an ass pinching day!!
  • Nickelodeon created a show worse than iCarly.

The music in the series is alright, but the show itself is terrible. This show is in obvious rip-off Zoey 101. I mean, if you have eyes, you can tell. The show is about a girl named Tori Vega (portrayed y Victoria Justice, of course) who gets invited to enroll at a Performing Hollywood Arts School after filling in for her sister, Trina Vega (portrayed by Daniella Monet). There is not one part of the show that has humor. The show is also a rip-off "Hannah Montana", an actually good show. When Nickelodeon? will you go back to good shows? When?.
  • One of the Better Results of the Overused Formula

I'll admit that this is one of those overused sitcom tween formulas, but this is one of the better shows using this formula. The characters are interesting and unique, it has better humor than iCarly, or any other sitcom formulas on Disney Channel and the plots are decent. Overall, this show has more hits than misses
  • A show about a high school girl, Tori, at a performing arts school.

I have only seen a couple of episodes but so far I am not sold. The show stars Victoria Justice as Tori, an aspiring singer attending a performing arts high school. The stories are far-fetched (the TMZ-like episode where Tori and other classmates are the subjects of video gossip by a nerdy student) and the characters not believable (a ventriloquist who walks around ALL DAY with his dummy, speaking to it and including it in real conversations; a red-haired girl who is literally brainless). Victorious seems to be a knockoff of iCarly and Tori a replica of Carly Shaw. Unfortunately, iCarly is far superior- even the silliest episodes are somewhat entertaining (thanks to Spencer and Freddie's mom but that's another review). The only good quality is that Victoria Justice can actually sing but as of now I don't see much promise in this show. Unless there's massive improvement I don't recommend watching it.
  • Man, another awful mainstream product!

For me, this is horrible as those generic reality series produced by nick. Dan Schneider is up to his creepy schemes again. It's just an obvious carbon copy from disney. Watch me get thumbs down from its fans. this show is filled with mistakes and stupidity. Music industry is ruined.
  • i hate this show!its'completely boring and conceited! stupid tori is a big show off who thinks she is all that!

worst show ever!annoying (or conceited)tori!she thinks shes all that writing her stupid mood on her mobile phone (or whatever)!they think there all that with that stupid techno music and that stupid make it shine s**t!ugh!i just wanna barf every time i see this show!wannabe popular people these days!sheesh!if i have to see that stupid w**re one more time i will punch her in the face!stupid wanna be popular b**ch!whos idea was it to invent this c**ppy show?!ugh!another biological abomination to nickelodeon gone wrong!there are so many things i wanna get off my chest!that tori the zombie ep.ugh!stupid wh**re!ugh!i hate this.
  • I don't see the reason.

I don't see the reason for all of these bad reviews. Sure, it's not the GREATEST show out there, but it's a show. I'd like to see some of you make a show and air it and see how many hits you get. It's not easy to do these shows, you know. It costs money to get the equipment and time that these actors put in to making it great. I don't see the need for a harsh review on every show. No show is ever as bad as you make it out to be. Every show has some type of audience. For a show to be truly bad, it has to have not one fan. The shows on here that all of you are hating on have plenty of fans, so they aren't that bad. Before you judge, think about how the producers would feel reading these reviews. Putting their hard earned money into making a show for entertainment when people are to greedy to be thankful that there are even television shows out there.
  • Bring back my fave and funny show

I think show was actually goody u haters have no sense of humor.
  • Golden, Then Crappy

At this point, I'm pretty sure I've watched every episode (even if not start-to-finish) and I have to say one important thing: It fell off. It really did. I don't even know what I was watching by the final episode.

Season 1 was just flat-out entertaining and their best season. Everything was A-plus.

Season 2 was where the cracks started forming. It wasn't bad by any means. If anything, the jokes improved and it the hell, Season 2 was damn good. However, I couldn't help but think some of the show's wit disappeared.

Now, Season 3 is where the cracks started forming. The writing got lazier, and it somehow felt like Dan Schneider was starting to tease us. "The Breakfast Bunch," "The Worst Couple," "Tori Goes Platinum," and "The Blonde Squad" were the standouts. This is where Victorious officially took out iCarly as they won the Kids Choice Award for Favorite TV Show (an award that iCarly had won three years straight). At times, Tori was an asshole, Cat was just stupid beyond compare and Jade pretty much.

Season 4 was just an absolute piss stain. A piss stain to Victorious fans everywhere and a victory for those who love to criticize Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. Dan Schneider really pissed on us here. The season opener went pop instead of bam. "The Hambone King" was a failed sequel to "The Breakfast The B-plot for "Robbie Sells Rex" was trash. "The Bad Roommate" just irritated me by the end. And the series finale was crap as well. "Brain Squeezers" was God-awful. This might be the worst episode in Victorious history, and at most the worst thing Dan Schneider has ever written. How is it that I was ten times more entertained by Marvin Marvin than Victorious that night? Trust me, that's not a bad thing because Marvin Marvin was damn near excellent every episode when Victorious wasn't. I'm not saying every Season 4 episode was pitiful. It's just that there were way more failures than successes.

In the end, Victorious was something special. It was a pretty good show that could have went out on its own terms. I mean, it won two Kids Choice Awards. But too many things screwed it up. Nickelodeon cancelling it for no intelligent reason, high production costs, Sam & Cat (which doesn't hold up to either of the shows they came from), and really bad writing near the end. This is what Dan Schneider thought: "It doesn't matter how bad the show is. People will still love it because I'm Dan Schneider. I could have guys who throw flour, the gang getting physically assaulted on a game show that shouldn't even be on air, and the whole nine yards. If anything, the more stupid it is, the more popular it is. In your face, kids. I'm crapping on you, pissing on you, and stomping you out, and it will never matter because I'm Dan freaking

Overall, a show that went from really good, to decent, to absolute piss stain/finished in three years. At least iCarly waited four years to do that.
  • A big rip off

The show is a rip-off of Zoey 101, & iCarly. I'm sorry, but the show kinda sucks. Its hardly funny, & the over-acting & similarities in format need to stop.
    The only good thing about the show is that it has good music, and at least its not as bad as the Jonas Brothers, & only rare stuff in the show is actually funny. Thats my only plus, everything else sucks!. The characters are all cool, but i'm talking about the show in general. Dan actually came up wit something almost as bad as Jonas.
    Rating:
    Do better next season, *IF YOU HAVE ONE*, which i doubt.
  • Dan Schneider, please tell me you're joking.

I didn't have a lot of hope for Victorious when I saw the previews, and while it was a little bit better than I thought it would be, it's still a disgrace to Nick. What's even worse about it is that it was made by Dan Schneider, creator of Drake & Josh and All That, and one of my favorite TV writers. I can't explain how he lost his game so fast, but I CAN tell you how bad this show is.

Victorious is about Tori Vega, a teenager living in LA. Her jerkface-for-a-sister Trina was supposed to sing at Hollywood Arts High School (the main setting for the show), but she got some sort of allergic reaction that made her tongue swell up (I don't remember what it was that she was allergic to), rendering her unable to sing. Tori fills in for her, and the school was so amazed by her singing talent, they enroll her in the school. Basically, it's ANOTHER unnecessary show about singing.

It gets worse when you see the characters. Tori isn't a good protagonist at all; Trina is an egocentric jerk (as mentioned earlier); Robbie carries a ventriloquist dummy everywhere and acts as if it's real; Cat is supposed to be stupid in a funny way, but comes off as mentally retarded; Jade is a little mean-spirited; and I don't know much about Beck, except that he's Jade's BF. Andre's okay, but it hardly affects my score.

As for the humor, it pales in comparison to what we've come to expect from Schneider. The problem with this show--and his others--is that most of the "jokes" are lines that are supposed to sound funny, with a little bit of real jokes. Drake & Josh did the opposite (more jokes, a few funny lines). When they do use jokes, they're not usually funny; and the funny lines are stupid and pointless. However, the show DOES have it's funny moments--the Broken Glass song is my favorite--which is why I gave it a 3 instead of a 1.

Nickelodeon has definitely played worse shows than Victorious, but that doesn't excuse them from playing it in the first place. Hopefully, Dan will work on a new (and better) show and cancel this one.
  • I can honestly say this show is bad.

This is basicailly a Zoey 101 knock off with a bad cast of characters and no plot.And sarcasticaily this show makes Cory in the House a good show not.I mean why is the laugh track on after every sentence is everything really that funny.I mean in Icarly everything Sam does is funny like when she beats up Freddy but this show is not funny it smells like another Nick sell out. The cast looks like a ripp off of Saved By the Bell.Kenan and Kel and all That were more funnier than this show.i would give this show a zero but i cant really set it lower than a one.
  • Victorious

First of all, I would like to say that I don't give a shit about what you say or think about this show, but in my opinion, Victorious is one the BEST shows Nick has aired. I love how each character has a very different personality. The plot-lines are extremely entertaining and it is very original. I was truly devastated when I found out that Victorious was cancelled, but at the same time happy because Dan Schneider is making a spin-off, Sam & Cat, which I cannot wait to see!!! Overall, Victorious is one of the BEST shows on Nick, and they should have at least made 100 episodes. Oh, well...
  • Too bad it went out in cancellation, it actually had a flare for comedy

I dont know why this show has a lower score than TUFF Puppy. Victorious was one of my favorite shows on Nick before it got cancelled. The humor is funny most of the time and you can relate to the characters. Sycowitz and Sinjin are not even in the main cast but I even liked them like they were part of the main cast. If you say this is a bad show, your wrong. Sanjay and Craig and Barney & Friends are bad shows but at least with Victorious, the cast feels real along with the acting.
  • i drew the line

does every good show have to be scrapped? u guys might be surprised im saying this about victorious but i'm dead serious. I loved season 1 because it was a simple well thought out concept. season 2 started a slump because the acting started to get off and all the time tori is raised up on some high pedestal as such an amazing person. what ever happened to live action shows featuring close to average, funny people? in drake and josh or kenan and kel, u don't see someone getting everything they want. season 3, I started getting pissed. I had a huge concern which started in season 2 but only gets worse in season 3 but i'll get to that.

See, sometimes in episodes, they just have a cool ending which u'd expect, that was... back then. every ending now a days is either tori singing and getting everything she wants, or some stupid excuse for an ending to overcrowd tori's... VICTORIOUS nature. and i'll be more specific later on.

See, my biggest concern ever is the adults. now, I know u guys might think it's the teenagers that reflect off the show most, and not the adults. but now, the adults have become more into episodes.

#4: Layne- back then, he was ur normal guidance counselor but now, it seems like HE needs a guidance counselor. he has such huge anger issue and his tantrums come clean out of

nowhere! he's been flanderized to the point of insanity.

#3: Sikowitz- now this guy never really changed so I hated him at all points. he's either some crybaby or some psychotic freak show. I always hated the fact he was into tricking people like in the episode Cell block, when he teamed with the boys and tricked the girls.

#2: uhh.... the manager of nozu (forget her name)- okay, this lady is similar to Layne, she has tantrums out of nowhere and brings up the same excuse to be such an antagonist to tori, because what tori did to her daughter in the play. but that's not much. this lady takes things out on Robby for no given reason.

#1: Tori's mom- it reminds me of timmy turner's mom. she's so neglecting to tori, she hardly gives a damn about both daughters. in the episode "freak the freak out" she left tori taking care of an unpleasant trina. I just threw in the towels when I saw the mom do that. I can't really say anything about the father because he's hardly in anymore episodes.

pretty much every adult on the show is someone I hate, even the ones that appear in one episode. they're either like Layne (mean spirited) or a practical idiot. but there's one specific episode I have to mention which is why I gave up victorious and that is the Game Show episode. dear lord. this was just as painful to watch as to see the characters go through that pain. I didn't see the first half except for the last 2 minutes of the first half and I saw the guy who organized the teams. and oh god, what the hell were the fire crackers for? it's just a Layne Tantrum all over again. when Jade mention she was tori to get the better team, I was kind of pissed off at beck, robby, and especially andre. I say andre because he's tori's best friend and nowadays, whenever something bad happens to tori, he just laughs at it or ignores it. some friend. moving on.

the second half was terrible. it was just some b***, yet another damn idiot adult, who was constantly harassing the teenagers if they got a question wrong. and the teenagers did nothing to stop the madness. it's not like back in the old days when jade spilled coffee in tori's hair so tori fairly got her back or in Zoey101 in the silver hammer episode when the characters gave up the club because it was unfair labor. no, no, no. here, the characters don't act like it matters to be punched in the gut with a bowling ball or hit on the head with a toilet. I was especially mad when jade got hit on the head with a car battery and beck just stood there like a bystander.

the end was also cr**, tori's team one so just because tori was the captain, she got all the prize money. she deliberately gets awarded without being "doinked" once while it was her team that had to suck up all the pain. I guess these writers felt guilty if tori yet again, received everything so they throw in another stupid idea of some sumo wrestler on top of tori while tori has to reach for the money in under ten seconds. and the episode Worst Roommates had the same type of bogus ending. tori and andre perform a good song which a celebrity likes but no, it's not his opinion yet a baby's.

and that's the episode and reason why I quit victorious. I guess the teenagers are kind of okay because they were designed nicely with individual traits but what I absolutely hate about the teenagers and I mentioned before, they're bystanders when their friends experience a problem.

that was my review. plz leave a like
  • This is another average show that is nothing special and is definitely about as good as iCarly.

This show is OK! It definitely isn't a great show, but it isn't terrible at the same time. The biggest issue with the show is consistency. Lately, the episodes aren't the way they would have been executed back in Seasons 1 and 2. The newest episodes in my opinion aren't good and are kind of cheesed off. Overall, an average show that isn't as good as Drake and Josh but is WAY better than Fanboy and ChumChum. Overall, this deserves a 6.5/10.
  • Eww...

2.5
    I don't believe Dan Schneider actually made this, his other shows like Drake and Josh, The Amanda Show and iCarly are all great. But this is an example of how horrible Nicelodeon has come to. This show ticks me off with 2 reasons. 1: I can't stand the music. 2: I hate the goth looking girl, I think her name is Jadelyn, she seems like a real ***** on the show, sorry for language. I don't think Nickelodeon cares about their viewers, but everyone knew that already, they only care about the little minimum of money they have from creating shows like this. Lets get to reality, Nickelodeon along with Cartoonetwork is dead. Final Grade: F---
  • Well, Nickelodeon has done it again. And when I say done it again, I mean created yet another pile of festering sh*t.

1.5
    I admit, I adore shows that involve high school so I was sort of excited about seeing this. Thought it would end up being something cute and entertaining. Boy, was I wrong or what.

First off, let's start off with the characters. Not one of them stands out, to be completely honest. Not one. Period. I mean, like a previous reviewer stated, this is something we'd expect from shows like this. Nothing but Mary Sue, Gary Stu-esque characters who have nothing original about them. One is an annoying b*tch who thinks she's God, a main character who has no musical talent yet gets praised for it,another is an emo/goth chick who's mad at the world because she wants to seem bad @ss but fails, a puppet kid who I want to punch in the face, a black kid who's actually the only normal one, a beyond stupid red head, and just a load of stereotypical background characters. I mean, where is the originality here? WHERE?!

Now, let's skip to the story and what it's all about. Honestly, the story isn't so bad. Just like the characters, it just has nothing original. Basically, a girl gets accepted into an art school. Now, in my opinion, that seems interesting. But Dan Schneider really has been lacking when it comes to his creativity and has been relying on the tweeny pop crap that teens go crazy for these days. I mean, we all know Mr. Schneder, he's quite ingenious when it comes to creativity in his shows, it could've gone farther but it didn't. This, in my opinion, is his worst creation yet. :/ No offense.

Now, how about the jokes? This is a 'comedy' after all. To me, I haven't laughed once. The jokes are way too corny and predictable. They now resort to saying random objects in order to make a 'funny joke', which is just sad. Like, for example one chick said something like, "Awww. That *whatever it was* is like a tiny meatball." Errm...Really? That's funny....hoooow? Saying random objects does not make things funny. >:/

Last but not least, the music! Haha! Well, I find it annoying how every teen star has to be a singer. To be honest, compared to Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria is pretty dang good. Miranda's music made my ears bleed but at least Victoria has a good and REAL voice. At least, I don't think hers is computerized. :V BUT, anyways the music is okay. Not bad, not good but okay. :/ I just wish they'd stop with the whole teen pop crap that they throw at us. :/

Aaaaand that's all I have. UNTIL NEXT TIME! :B
  • What do you get when you look at a fashion magazine and try to make characters and a story out of the randomly selected teenage models? This crap!

OK i don't feel like doing a long review, but I just have to speak on this show right quick. Straight up, this show sucks. I can't even find a right word to describe the extremely high amount of suckness that this show displays.

Let's get on with this! The characters are 2...no 1 dimensional faces with no solid personalities and are just mixed up and regurgitated aspects of other Nick characters, from shows that were garbage to begin with. The main character Victoria or Tori or whatever the fluck you wanna call her(I'll call her WhoreChick for the rest of this review), is pretty much the same thing as Carly from iCarly, Miley from Hannah Montana, Zoey from Zoey 101, and True Jackson from True Jackson VP. They just gave this character a different name, actor and hobby like they always do when they want to make a new terrible show for kids to look at. And yes, there's a difference between "watch" and "look at". You don't wanna watch this garbage, trust me. Anyway, WhoreChick has no personality of her own, and is nothing we haven't seen already. She's the leader of the group for no apparent reason (as usual) and can't do anything on her own.

I'm gonna make names for all the characters since I don't care enough to remember their real ones. Use the poster above to keep up. Anyway, Blackman (see poster above it's obvious) is no different from The Blackmans from Zoey 101 or iCarly. Except he lacks the ability to even look like he gives a crap most of the time. The writers were just like "Well we have to keep up with teen slang and style, so let's just throw a black kid in there to make us look good"
    Next there's FutureSerialKiller, a skinny nerd with glasses that carries around a reject-Chucky from the auditions for Child's Play. He acts like every other nerd stereotype you've ever seen ever, except he talks to a dummy. I guess they were trying to make him different, but it just makes him look psychotic. He looks like an older version of Michal Myers before he became a killer. You can see it in his eyes this kid is gonna be a rapist or something. WhoreChick is most likely gonna be his first victim

RejectedTwilightAuditioner is the dude all the way on the right. Like Blackman, you can tell he doesn't care. Unlike Blackman, he doesn't even try to hide his desire to be stabbed. Like all the other characters, he's nothing you haven't already seen, the typical loser trying to act cool on TV. The other girls, as I call the Barbies, really have no other purpose but to just be there. One of the Barbie sluts has this rivalry type thing with WhoreChick, but it's watered down and exactly what you've seen in all the other millions of shows or movies depicting Teen Girl rivalries. Enough with the pathetic excuses for characters, let's move on to the epically failed attempts at comedy and emotion. For one, everything on this show sucks, and the execution doesn't make you attached to these characters at all, so when it tries to make you cry or make you feel for these characters, you just end up falling asleep or laughing at them while they're down. And the comedy sucks. There is really no joke here you haven't heard in a thousand other whack sitcoms, in the midst of predictable and overused storylines carried out by boring, overused and predictable characters played by actors who can't act to save their lives. In short, this show is just a regurgitated cross of iCarly, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, True Jackson VP, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place etc. It uses the same unfunny jokes, the same flat characters, the same predictable stories, so it's not original by any means and isn't even funny or engaging to back it up. This show seriously has no redeeming quality whatsoever.
    Comedy-1
    Script-1
    Acting-1
    Characters-1
    Originality-1
    Overall- 0.5
    If you miss So Weird, Jett Jackson, Taina, Drake and Josh, and all the wonderful teen shows that Nick and Disney have given us in the past, this is the show for you!!!......to cry about for hours while desperately trying to relive the nineties
  • EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a list of "logical" reasons this show is terrible:

1st Reason: The show is all about Tori Vega, and just her. She thinks she is all better than everyone chatting on her stupid SlapFace. It is annoying that everything centers around her and nobody else. Everytime they pass a scene she speaks her stupid mood like she's all cool. "HEY!, I'm Tori Vega, and I'm all cool because I'm in Hollywood Arts". It is TICKING ME OFF!!!!

2nd reason: The show is a rip-off Zoey 101. The plots are the same, the characters are the same, and especially the moral, you know, fitting in a new HIGH SCHOOL, another knock-off Zoey 101. The show is also a rip off iCarly (another bad show). Tori is a rip-off Carly from iCarly, Robbie is a rip-off Freddie from iCarly, Andre (Leon Thomas III) is a rip-off his character, Harper, from iCarly Saves TV. The show also ripss-off "Hannah Montana" in premise. Victorious is a knock-off three tween girl sitcoms.

3rd reason: The music is terrible. The music, "Make It Shine", is terrible, too, because it has terrible sync beats and lyrics that will make your ears literrally bleed. Victoria Justice rip off Miley Cyrus and Miranda Consgrove's music. All the other songs are bad because again, thier beats and lyrics make your ears bleed. So Overrall, not even the music is good.

4th reason. Terrible acting, bad cast, bad storylines, and no humor. Every line a laugh track plays and it annoying and they sometimes chuckle when they say thier lines. Cat (portrayed by Ariana Grande) is ANNOYING, sensitive, and always saying random things. Erin Sanders would be better off playing Cat on the show. Jade (portrayed by Elizabeth Gilles) is an emo punk. Jade is a rip off Cassie from The Haunting Hour and Sinjin is a rip off Fregley from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The storylines are too "like daily life" situations. Stage Fighting could happen in real life. The Bird Scene is a terrible storyline. The only decent episode is the pilot. Some stuff are funny, but thats definately not saying even a little bit of much. OVERRALL!, Terrible show and with the review done. The rating overrall is a 1 (abysmal). When will Nickelodeon ever learn?
< 1 2 3 4 5 6