Victorious

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

marcdragicevic

Victorious Fan Reviews (149)

• their are victorious

is good
  • Decent show if were on crack and getting beaten up by a sack of monkeys

Don't let my title fool you because I actually like this show. But this is stuff they should show on Nick at Nite. This stuff isn't for kids. More like tweens and older.

Characters:

Tori: She's pretty good at acting. But you've gotta admit that this show does make Tori look slutty. Like in one episode, Tori goes tongue wrestling with Kat's boyfriend. And lets not forget she did the same thing with Beck on the pilot episode. That made her look really bad in my point of view. Overall, she's good though

Jade: Talk about being a bitch. Sometimes the way she treats Tori is entertaining, but it mostly is annoying. Deep down in side you know she loves Tori.

Kat: The only thing Kat has going for her is that she's really sexy and adorable. That's it. She's pretty dumb overall.

Andre: Cool guy. Good actor.

Beck:Same as Andre.

Robbie: Wtf is wrong with this guy? Hes always messing stuff up for everybody. He's really weird in a funny way.

Rex: Funniest character on there. Just don't call him a puppet or he'll get pissed.

Trina: Three words. "Nobody likes you!"

Humor: This show is funny most of the time. I just hate how they rip lines off of other shows such as "No chiz" or "this guyyy". But yeah it keeps me laughing. My favorite episode was the one when they got thrown in jail and they sang "I Want You Back".

Thats my review guys! Have an ass pinching day!!
  • Victorious should come back.

This is the best show ever it was better than icarly and wayyy better than samandcat best show ever seen.
  • The last good show Nick has ever made.

Victorious was an awesome show. It had much more hits than misses, and offered improvement over iCarly. Then, without warning, some moron at Nick thought it necessary to cancel it forever! And even worse still, what do we get in its place? Marvin MORON, and Sanjay and Cancer. Once the spinoff Sam & Cat ends, and they finally give SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents the boots, Nick will officially be dead. May this show live on forever on DVD!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 16): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON MARCH 1: I totally agree SodaDog! Same for you Naygirl13.
  • An amazing show that never ever got a proper ending.

I really liked this show better than iCarly when it came out because it had memorable musical numbers! I really wish that show got a proper ending.
  • Victorious should come back

It was an awesome show Sam and cat is wack!!!
  • My third favorite show of all time (after Friends and Suite Life on Deck) - and the best show on Nickelodeon!

So, the only reason this show got a lower grade is because I compared it to Glee. I gave Glee an 8 and even though this show is my third favorite, it's nowhere near Glee. Let's see why:

Plot - the plot was really great. The only thing I didn't like about the plot is that it basically said that everybody's dreams come true, which is not true. As much I hate to type it, some dreams don't come true, and the plot implies that they all do. But other than that small detail, the plot was extremely intriguing and fun. Except for Rex. He could somehow talk on his own. I'll never understand that.

Acting - flawless. Absolutely flawless. All the actors (especially Liz Gillies and Daniella Monet) are outstanding and the show couldn't have asked for better actors.

Characters - they're all really good! I just really hate that the show treats Tori (her actress, Victoria Justice, too) better than the rest of the cast! Like in season 1, the episode Robarazzi, Tori was picking a zit and the audience went 'hahaha!'. In the same episode Sinjin revealed that he was collecting teeth from cousins of ex presidents and the audience went 'ewwww'. A few episodes before that when a heat wave hit LA, they were all dehydrated so Robbie decided to drink some water from the aquarium and the audience went 'ewww' again. Now, normally, this would be ew, but he was suffering a heat wave and was dehydrated! Also, in the blooper episode, Christopher Cane introduces Victoria the last, as if she's some sort of a sugar on top, saying that she's the 'star of the show'. Alright, she is, but she's definitely not my favorite character and Liz and Daniella both act better than Victoria. Other than the writers treating Tori better, the characters are all so fun, funny and just great!

Romance - not that good. It would be SO much better if Tori and Andre ended up together! Ever since the pilot I was certain they would, and then they both end up alone. Like wth? Oh, and I also hate Beck and Jade together. They're a horrible couple. Jade is always so mean to Beck and doesn't let him have any girl friends. Their relationship is based on making out. I would have preferred Cat and Beck. Beck was always so nice to Cat and always protected her from everything. Cat was always interested in what Beck had to say, unlike Jade who only cared about being mean to Tori. I don't care who Jade ends up with, but if I had to choose I'd say Robbie. And Trina, I really don't know. Maybe the Shawn guy.

Drama - there was a perfect amount of drama in the show and I have nothing to say about it. It was brilliant.

Humor - eh. The writers were trying to be funny too hard so the humor became pretty unrealistic after awhile. Also, the laugh track was kind of spammed sometimes. But overall, the humor was cute and ditzy and I liked it.

Overall - the drama, the plot, the acting and the characters were really good, the humor's okay, and the relationships suck. It's still the best show on Nick though. Luckily I have a different kind of Nickelodeon which keeps showing reruns and didn't even show season 4 yet, so I'll watch it for a while :D But when it goes away, I'll definitely miss it :( I'll still download it from time to time though, and I'll always remember it. A decent C+ to B- in my opinion.

UPDATE: I gave it a bad grade after comparing it to Glee. Glee sucks now so Victorious is better to me.
  • Bring it back

Victorious was the best show I have ever watched on nick in fact I still watch the old episodes. Nickelodeon is stupid to cancel it and they need to make more new episodes. Sam and cat will never be as good as victorious but they might have a chance together . Bring it back!!!!
  • In tears laughing

Unlike other nick shows, victorious is actually unbelievably funny. It has fresh, unique plot story's which are random and funny. It's different to other shows because things actually go wrong for the main characters and it isn't cheesy
  • Good show

It's too bad this show got cancelled, but it was still fun to watch.
  • A Decent Sitcom

You want to see bad TV? Try sitting through an episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine. I'd rather watch a Janet Reno pole dancing video. Seriously, this show is OK. Delivers consistent laughs without insulting the viewer's IQ. Has humor and jokes for a wide range of ages. Of course, Dan Schneider starred as Dennis in the 1980s/90s sitcom Head of the Class with Howard Hesseman, best remembered as Dr. Johnny Fever from the classic sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati. Schneider brings the feel of HOTC to this show in that it also features a collection of gifted and talented characters with some seriously unusual bents. The best episode in the series? The parody of The Breakfast Club. Anyone who hasn't seen the movie just will not get the jokes Same with the April Fools Day episode, with the parody of the 1970s game show Match Game. Great impersonations of host Gene Rayburn and stars Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly, Nipsey Russell and Richard Dawson by various cast members. No, it won't make anyone forget about Seinfeld in terms of sitcoms but it's a lot better than most of the garbage that's been offered in the genre since Seinfeld went off the air.
  • The Title Explains it all

If you are wondering what my review title is saying (no, I wasn't referencing Clarissa Explains it all), I meant that "Victorious is The show triumphs as one of Nickelodeon's greatest shows, and also as one of the best in the Teen-Tween Sitcoms ever.
  • It would fit my Top 10 shows overall

Victorious is not the best show I've watched but it's at least watchable compared to some other shows. I kinda feel bad for the cast. I think Cat could have been a little smarter but I think she could still get asked out on a date but I think she should have dated Robbie. Tori was a very likable and sweet girl and very attractive (all main character women were attractive, even Trina who just needs to show better signs that she is pretty) other times she is stressful, I feel bad for her that she has to take care of a lousy bragging sister who no one likes. Andre I had NOTHING against him. Beck too likable and doesn't deserve Jade. Jade is the most EVIL, DEVILISH, And scariest character of all Nickelodeon shows, and the worst part is she is all attractive so boys who don't know her get tricked by her. But it is still good to look at Jade on the show since she is attractive. I wish she would have treated cat better though. Robbie STOP HANGING OUT WITH A STUPID PUPPET and maybe you would be more likable I wish you and cat would have made a couple.. Rex no offense but your little puppet life means.. NOTHING. Sikowitz I really can't blame you for not liking Cat. Sinjin: All I'm gonna say is WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Overall A Good Show

Victorious did have a few flaws but is overall a very enjoyable show. I fell in love with every character. All being very unique and funny with the ability to keep the show interesting. For the most part I liked each plot. The relationships between the characters were amazing. I love how Andre and Tori are best friends but they finally have an episode where they get into a fight which shows another realistic side to their friendship. I think Robbie and Cat are cute because they're both strange but they seem to get along so well. I also like Cat and Jades friendship because they're opposites which makes them very entertaining to watch together. But my favorite character relationship is Jade and Tori's. I love the whole love/hate thing and how even though Jade is mean to her Tori still wants to be her friend. And how even though Jade thinks she's not Tori's friend, she always comes to Tori for help. They also share cute moments together. I really loved Beck and Jades relationship at first but then it started to get annoying how they'd break up and then make up over and over again. I could write more but it's getting long so overall I enjoyed this show a lot. Loved the characters and their relationships with each other. Loved most of the plots. Loved the humor. I'm sad this show was cancelled because its a fantastic show that not only kids, but adults enjoy too. :)
  • Spoiled Rich Kid Problems

1.5
    That's what the show should be renamed. Seriously, this show sucks. Occasionally bits of Dan Schneider's quirky, classic humor sneak in, but not enough to make it a good show. Here are my main issues with it:

1. The Characters

Tori is a super-talented girl who gets everything she wants and gets really pouty when she doesn't. Most of the plots that center around her are basically about her wanting something or getting some opportunity that she either blows off or ruins, or whining because other people aren't giving her exactly what she wants. That's her in a nutshell.

Cat is dumb. That's all. She's kinda sweet, but mostly she's just dumb. She lives in her own world and does nothing but talk in that high voice and make completely irrelevant comments about everything because I guess she's incapable of picking up on conversational cues.

Jade is derisive, sarcastic, and abusive to everyone. Everyone. Supposedly Cat is her best friend. If my best friend held her hand over my mouth while I struggled and screamed and then pretended to be me over the phone I would probably punch her in the stomach and report her to the police. She is unnecessarily cold to everyone and extremely territorial and jealous when it comes to Beck.

Beck is all right, I guess. He doesn't do much. He's handsome and I guess that's his thing. He's kind of nice. He's not a bad guy. But he doesn't have much going for him. I'm not even sure what he does.

Robbie is--well, interesting. He has his weird puppet named Rex whom he is apparently convinced is alive and real. No seriously, Tori tries to break him of his unhealthy habit by "injuring" Rex and staging his death, and then she gets all disturbed by how freakishly distraught he is and restores the puppet to life. He's not all bad, though. He's weird, his sense of humor doesn't make sense. But he's not a jerk, at least.

Trina is intolerable and everybody hates her because she can't sing. She does disgusting things like blow her nose in Tori's underwear and dip her face in mayo. She's incredibly shallow and materialistic. Like a more obnoxious, in-your-face version of her sister. I'm not sure why she's in that school. I think it was mentioned in an episode but I forgot. Oh well.

Andre is cool. He's like a really talented composer and I feel like he deserves better. I mean, people completely use him to write songs for them and stuff and then barely acknowledge him for it. He hardly ever gets the spotlight.

Sikowitz isn't a major character but I'll review him anyway because I actually like him. He's honest and blunt. He regularly points out how selfish and materialistic the kids are and is totally straightforward with them about their flaws. He doesn't sugar-coat anything. I love this guy.

And that's it, I think. I don't know, I just feel like the characters are completely one-dimensional. They have a few core traits that they never deviate from. They don't grow. In the beginning of the series there was this uncertain stage where the writers didn't seem to know what they were doing. Then they gave the characters some solid traits and stuck with them for the entire rest of the series. They're all just cardboard cut-outs.

2. The Lack of Realism

The whole premise of the show is unrealistic. Performing Arts schools aren't like this. Because kids in Performing Arts schools actually GO TO CLASS. Seriously, these kids are outside of class for like 90% of the show. They have one class with Sikowitz every day and then they roam around and do their own things.

I feel like the characters' talents are generally overstated. The kids get invited to do all kinds of things that just wouldn't happen in real life, like singing at big music award shows and signing record deals and starring in movies and crap. I mean, that's not to say kids never get these jobs, but it just happens way too often, and it's never a realistic depiction of how show business works. People don't just show up at your school one day and give you some fantastic opportunity. They find qualified adults for the positions and rarely ever consider kids unless they happen to have their own talent agents and happen to be extremely good. Even when kids do get involved in show business and music, it's nothing like this. The real thing is a lot of work, and it's sort of insulting to real performers and musicians how the show depicts everything they do as being totally effortless.

I get that it's supposed to be a kid's show, and it's not about being realistic or normal. But what's so wrong about a normal performing arts high school where kids actually learn how to hone their skills and develop into artists? There's so many Hollywood fantasy shows where everyone's talented and has automatic autotune and doesn't need to improve their skills at all. It teaches kids that they can just get whatever they want on raw talent alone, and that it's all about fame. That's not what the performing arts is about, though.

3. The Immature and Offensive Humor

There's a lot of humor in this show that's frankly offensive. Mainly cultural things. The kids get invited to perform in some foreign country that's in the middle of a civil war. Some ladies try to steal Beck's hair to sell it, and Andre gets bitten by some kind of poisonous bug and treated by a child doctor, and they can hear bombs going off from inside their hotel, and they end up getting locked in a prison with people who have horribly cheesy accents because Tori knocked out the chancellor's eye with a shoe and then they somehow killed his precious pet octopus/squid thing. I mean, what is this supposed to be? Is this what Dan Schneider thinks the rest of the world is like? Dirty, incompetent people with completely senseless cultural traditions?

There's also this sushi restaurant and the owners are a stereotypical angry Japanese woman with a bad accent and a sumo wrestler-looking guy who just kind of hangs around. When Tori forgets money to pay for their sushi the owner makes her pay by helping them prepare sushi, all the while singing a song about chopping squid and disappointing your parents. I mean, seriously? Could this be anymore blatantly racist? And it's not even funny racist like in a satirical way. It's just--painful.

There's a lot more. There's one episode that makes fun of narcoleptics by stereotyping them as dumb people who just randomly pass out on the spot everywhere. And I can't think of anymore examples. But yeah, it's bad. I mean, even Dan's other shows had elements of this, but never as bad as it is in this show.

4. The Materialism

I've already kind of touched up on this in the section about realism, but I'll go into more depth. There is so much materialism in this show. These kids are so freaking spoiled. They have fancy "pear phones," they have unlimited access to amazing recording studio technology, they all wear fancy designer clothes. It's pretty ridiculous. And it wouldn't be so bad if the kids didn't feel totally entitled to all of this. There's one episode where Trina decides to be a total brat to her sister because she wrote a song for her birthday but she wanted something like money or shoes or whatever. There's an episode about the kids getting new phones. There's an episode about the kids having major withdrawals because Sikowitz challenges them to go a week without their phones. There's an episode where the kids obsessively buy ice cream so they can participate in a sweepstakes to get Kesha to perform at a party for them (and of course they win). There's an episode where the kids get paid a ton of money to perform for a rich kid's birthday but apparently this is a horrible thing because it goes viral and people want them to do it more and it ruins their reputation and stuff, because getting recognized in Hollywood is the worst thing ever.

I just can't stand this show. It's an unhealthy, grandiose twelve year-old girl's fantasy about what it would be like to go to a performing arts high school. The characters are shallow, the plots revolve around petty relationship issues or nonsensical problems. I just don't understand why it's so hard to incorporate some real-life situations into the show. What's so wrong about giving the kids relatable problems or even *gasp* more than one side to their personalities? Occasionally characters show subtle bits of development. Jade manages to show empathy for Tori a few times. Robbie laments about being totally friend-zoned by oblivious Cat. It's not 100% flat. But almost. Dan Schneider used to be much better but he's just lost his touch. I'm disappointed that this is what kids are watching now. They deserve better.
  • Stop Nick

Victorious a good show? Used to be.. It was like a childish version of Glee. I never laughed once. Nothing was really funny. Either because it was cheesy for because I have heard the same jokes on Drake and Josh and iCarly. I'm glad it was cancelled. We had way too many of those shows where somebody became a singer and was following their dream. Wasn't there Big Time Rush? Isn't there Ant Farm?

Stop with those celebrity shows where somebody goes Hollywood etc. It's annoying. Now I'm mad at nick for (Rumour has it) canceling BTR. How many shows have a boy as a main character? How to Rock? Same freaking plot when Kacey tries to compete with those Perfs everytime and her friends pay the price too. Sorry let me get back on subject. Tori is like the Drama Queen and most annoying on the show. She gets her way and all dreams come true for everybody! Everybody's dream has to come true. That doesn't happen in life! But it's a show. It was kinda like Big Time Rush. That was the only reason I hated BTR. The episodes I hate the most were April Fools Blank. It made me want to punch my TV. The Breakfast bunch: I'M BURNING MY HOUSE DOWN. I hate that episode! It was crap, it wasn't funny only when the vbird exploded. It was crazy wacky and stupid. No offense to people who like it but don't watch Dan Schneider's shows. The new spin-off Sam and Cat will never last. They had different personalities and like different stuff. Sam will be annoyed eventually and bye bye that show. I just hope Gibby will be good. He was actually one of the funniest characters in my opinion. Dan. Get out of that Bakery. You must've eaten a poisonous muffin which made you lose your good ideas! We need the Drake and Josh creator back! I feel sorry for Robbie but he needs to throw away that puppet and get a girlfriend and some better friends. The boys seem to be smarter than the girls on this show (excluding Sikowitz)
  • One of the Better Results of the Overused Formula

I'll admit that this is one of those overused sitcom tween formulas, but this is one of the better shows using this formula. The characters are interesting and unique, it has better humor than iCarly, or any other sitcom formulas on Disney Channel and the plots are decent. Overall, this show has more hits than misses
  • Too bad it went out in cancellation, it actually had a flare for comedy

I dont know why this show has a lower score than TUFF Puppy. Victorious was one of my favorite shows on Nick before it got cancelled. The humor is funny most of the time and you can relate to the characters. Sycowitz and Sinjin are not even in the main cast but I even liked them like they were part of the main cast. If you say this is a bad show, your wrong. Sanjay and Craig and Barney & Friends are bad shows but at least with Victorious, the cast feels real along with the acting.
  • Just your typical crappy nick show.

4.5
    It was nothing special, it was nothing to be proud of, it was nothing even to be mad at really. The show is just your same somewhat recycled plot with some mean-spirited annoying characters .The jokes don't really have any sense to them, they're just random quotes like "Chicken Soup" or something odd like that.

I don't hate the show as much as I hate iCarly because this one was wisely cancelled before it could gather into a ginormous cluster-fuck. I know this review will probably get down-votes(because some people can't handle others opinions) so I'll give it 4.5 for you sensitive folk.
  • Golden, Then Crappy

At this point, I'm pretty sure I've watched every episode (even if not start-to-finish) and I have to say one important thing: It fell off. It really did. I don't even know what I was watching by the final episode.

Season 1 was just flat-out entertaining and their best season. Everything was A-plus.

Season 2 was where the cracks started forming. It wasn't bad by any means. If anything, the jokes improved and it the hell, Season 2 was damn good. However, I couldn't help but think some of the show's wit disappeared.

Now, Season 3 is where the cracks started forming. The writing got lazier, and it somehow felt like Dan Schneider was starting to tease us. "The Breakfast Bunch," "The Worst Couple," "Tori Goes Platinum," and "The Blonde Squad" were the standouts. This is where Victorious officially took out iCarly as they won the Kids Choice Award for Favorite TV Show (an award that iCarly had won three years straight). At times, Tori was an asshole, Cat was just stupid beyond compare and Jade pretty much.

Season 4 was just an absolute piss stain. A piss stain to Victorious fans everywhere and a victory for those who love to criticize Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. Dan Schneider really pissed on us here. The season opener went pop instead of bam. "The Hambone King" was a failed sequel to "The Breakfast The B-plot for "Robbie Sells Rex" was trash. "The Bad Roommate" just irritated me by the end. And the series finale was crap as well. "Brain Squeezers" was God-awful. This might be the worst episode in Victorious history, and at most the worst thing Dan Schneider has ever written. How is it that I was ten times more entertained by Marvin Marvin than Victorious that night? Trust me, that's not a bad thing because Marvin Marvin was damn near excellent every episode when Victorious wasn't. I'm not saying every Season 4 episode was pitiful. It's just that there were way more failures than successes.

In the end, Victorious was something special. It was a pretty good show that could have went out on its own terms. I mean, it won two Kids Choice Awards. But too many things screwed it up. Nickelodeon cancelling it for no intelligent reason, high production costs, Sam & Cat (which doesn't hold up to either of the shows they came from), and really bad writing near the end. This is what Dan Schneider thought: "It doesn't matter how bad the show is. People will still love it because I'm Dan Schneider. I could have guys who throw flour, the gang getting physically assaulted on a game show that shouldn't even be on air, and the whole nine yards. If anything, the more stupid it is, the more popular it is. In your face, kids. I'm crapping on you, pissing on you, and stomping you out, and it will never matter because I'm Dan freaking

Overall, a show that went from really good, to decent, to absolute piss stain/finished in three years. At least iCarly waited four years to do that.
  • Bring back my fave and funny show

I think show was actually goody u haters have no sense of humor.
  • Tori + Beck=beautiful love<3

I thinnk TORI & BECCK reallllyyy need too date in thhe show pleeeeasseeeeee<3
  • I wonder how other countries portray us?

If nickelodeon is going to keep making shows like this, then they should sell the channel to MTV. Especially Dan Schneider, who tries to make sitcoms, but instead messes up and creates reality tv. Every show like this should be cancelled and burned. And the puppet is dumb.
  • This show is just disappointing.

My fifth TV review.

Unfortunately, all I can say about this disappointing show is that I'm glad that this show got cancelled earlier this year, and this show is just horrible, and even if it isn't shown on TV anymore, it still should be avoided at all costs.

My rating: 4.0 out of 10
  • Mediocre at Best

4.5
    Nickelodeon has done it yet again. Attempted to create a show that will appeal to the teenage demographic with stupid idiotic humor and "likable" quirky characters played by mediocre actors who are suddenly "famous" and "lovable" because of their portrayals. This show does have some moments, but overall it just tries to hard, and ultimately falls in my opinion at least. Victoria Justice, superstar? Why have I never heard of her?
  • I loved this show!

I really wish they didn't cancel This hilarious show. The only people that I didn't like were Trina and sometimes Robbie.

Trina was a jerk to everyone and I despise her character. Robbie just depends on Rex too much and he needs to let the puppet go. I hate it when a person says something about Rex being a puppet and Robbie says that he isn't one. I find that extremely annoying.

Other than that I love this show. I love jade and I will never say anything bad about her. I know that some people really don't like her and that is their opinion. I for one really like her. The reason I gave this show a 9 was because of Trina and Robbie. They needed to be written off.
  • Alright I guess

The show has its moments. But the overall stupid plots of every episode, the mediocre acting, and the ***ation of that girl Cat, are enough to turn me off of this show.
  • Here is my review.

Ok, there's so many things wrong with this show. First, i'm gonna explain the characters and what they need to fix.

Tori- A Whiny little brat that can sing and that goes to hollywood arts.

Kat- A really, really, so stupid girl that it's not even funny.

Andre- A Nice normal guy.

Robbie- A nerd who hangs out with a puppet.

Rex- A puppet that talks that is very rude also.

Beck- A guy who is considered "Hot" to other girls, and is Jade's boyfrend.

Jade- A cold hearted, dark, devilish, evil, devious, little creature who is mean to everyone.

Trina- A little fat Diva who thinks she's better than everyone else but really no one likes her.

Ok then, awesome characters, right? WRONG.

Tori, stop being so WHINY and man up. Just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean you have to drag it on and on, it's done and over with! You never let the little stupid things go because you make such a big deal out of it and you expect people to pity you but really nobody is going to pity you because first: It's mostly because of a stupid little thing most of the time. Second: You're such a Drama Queen. Why would you expect people to help you? Like on that one episode where sinjin makes you that soda machine that you hide in. What have you ever done for him you inconsiderate bit*h? You've never been there for anybody and you're just so selfish and ungrateful, you want help, but you don't want to help others. Talk about being rude. Speaking of the devil, look who's here, Tori! How nice to see you! Oh wait you're just a hobo, sorry, mistaken you for Tori. Thought you guys were twins.

Kat, stop being dumb as a brick and use your brain! Oh wait, do you even have one? Well, like I was saying, You need to stop dillydallying all the time! You always do the weirdest stuff like talk about your weird brother and the stuff he does. Do wereally wanna hear you talk about your brother's psychological problems? NO! Go talk with a psychiatrist is yo0u're going to talk abou that sh*t! Just use your brain once in your life.

Andre, there's almost nothing wrong with you, except you make everything worse for other people! Like you say something that makes the other person even more angry or sad than they already were. Just use your words wisely, because you're obviously waisting your breath making others miserable. Like when somebody tries to make someone else feel better and it works, then you just come in and say the exact opposite! IIf you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

Robbie, STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT PUPPET! MY GOD, GET A SOCIAL LIFE AND HANG OUT WITH REAL PEOPLE, NOT INAMINATE TALKING OBJECTS!! And you always say, "Well why don't I have a girlfriend?" BECAUSE, YOU HANG OUT WITH THAT DANG PUPPET ALL THE TIME, NOW YOU WONDER WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! And man up, standup for yourself once in a while, put your foot down, learn to say, "NO I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT! STOP ASKING!" You are such a chicken sh*t.

Rex, stop being rude to other people! You always have something to say that hurts other's feelings, yet you take the chance to make a rude comment and do it without considering the consequences! Use your brain before you do something! Oh wait, you don't have a brain, you're a freaking puppet! You are so mean to others! Shut your fuc*ing plastic mouth and go fu*k yourself.

Beck, stop letting girls flirt with you, don't wave yourself around like a parade float! You have a girlfriend, no wonder she's always mad at you. It's because you're becoming a freaking Womanizer and you're leaving a woman here, taking a woman, leaving her there. Learn to choose a woman and stick with her, don't be a player!

Jade, I have alot to tell you. First off, you're cold hearted. Why is that? Why are you so mean and devious? Youhave no heart and you don't care about anyone else, not even Beck! You've never bought him a gift before, all you've ever did in your worthless cold life is be mean to Tori. Why do you hate her and torment her so much? What did she ever do to you? Nothing, exactly. She never did anything to you, so what makes you think it's ok to do it to her? Learn to be nice, not a little bit*h. You always have something o say to people and you really hurt their feelings. You obviously don't know what it's liked to be harrassed by a beast like you considering the fact you're the bully and that you're so angry all the time and despise everyone. And you're so inconsiderate. You never do anything for anybody never, yet in one episode you convinced Tori to convince Beck to take you back. It worked. WOOO! Now, what did you do for her in return? Nothing? See what I mean Jade? You don't know what care, or love is. You make everyone miserable. Just because you're miserable in your worthless life doesn't mean you have to make others miserable. Two wrongs don't make a right, dipsh*t.

Trina, you act like you're better than everyone else in the show. Your no better than anyone here, you're actually worse since you only worry about yourself all the time and aren't considerate enough to be there for others when they're having rough times. Tori made you a good birthday present and you just took it for granit and instead, took Tori's opportunity and went to the studio where she was supposed to be and sang the song she wrote for you. It's really not nice to take other's opportunities that they deserve and take them for yourself when you didn't even earn it. You like getting stuff, but you don't like earning it and training hard to meet your goals. That makes you a little whiny ungrateful fuc*ing b*tch ith no emotions or feelings or careness towards others.

Now on to the plots: They're sometimes just too bland and just unappealing. They're not exciting enough, because most of the time you already know what's exactly going to happen next. And it's not fun to watch episodes a second time because they just run out of that pizazz and it gets bland since you already know what's going to happen.
  • Very discriminative and sterotypical

I was watching the episode where they make a movie and someone took all the credit. They were going to get him back and they saw an option to get back at him by going on a talk show. Then jade says "no talk shows are for tourists and canadians" this makes me sooo mad considering i am a canadian listening and watching one of my once favorite shows. Not anymore. Screw you victorious
  • Good show.

I like Victorious. When I really got to watching it I found it surprisingly funny. The cast is great, jokes are great and a little bit double edged at times. I enjoyed it. I was disappointed that there wasn't much of a series finale though. Therefore, I made my own! *don't judge me, I have time on my hands. here it is if you want to read on:

_______Tori's mom gets a new job offer out of state that she can't refuse, so the family has to pack up and move. Tori is devastated that she has to leave behind her friends and life at Hollywood Arts, but she is unable to deal with her emotions as she has to deal with the aftermath of telling her friends.

_______She tells them about the move at their lunch table. Everyone's saddened by the news, except Cat, who goes into denial, and Jade, who gets inexplicably angry. Sikowitz overhears as he is passing by and breaks down in tears, which he does throughout the epispde whenever he sees Tori.

______Cat, refusing to accept that Tori is leaving, keeps making crazy future plans including Tori(in typical Cat fashion), and promptly exits any conversation in which Tori's move is brought up.

______Trina, realizing that no one at Hollywood arts is going to miss her, tries to do something memorable to leave behind a legacy and gets up to crazy Trina antics at school.

______Meanwhile, the boys are planning an over-the-top going away party for Tori:

Andre~ Is trying to come up with the perfect song as a going away present for Tori, but has writters' block. He also keeps getting side tracked by constantly having to fix problems with the party.

Beck~ Is dealing with a very angry Jade who is being even more mean to Tori than usual. He also suspects that she is trying to sabotage the party.

Robbie~ Is worried about Cat and tries to have her accept what is happening. Tor's moving gives him a wake up call and he decides he's going to try to tell Cat how he really feels about her.

______At the party, which is being held at the school the night before Tori is set to leave, Tori sits on the steps, not ready to join in just yet. Sinjin approached her with a gift. It is her locker door. Tori finally breaks down crying on his shoulder.

______Inside, Beck and Jade get into a huge fight when he finds out that she was indeed trying to sabotage the party. He demands to know why she is behaving the way she is. Jade gets mad and accuses him of being in love with Tori. She tries to storm off, but he pulls her into a hug, tells her that he loves her, will always love her, and that he too, will miss Tori.

______Robbie is on his way to confess his feelings to Cat(who is pretending that the party is actually a birthday party for Tori), when he encounters a despondent Trina who failed in her attempts to become memorable and likeable enough so that people will miss her. He tells her that even if they are Tori's friends, they'll miss her too, and that the school will never be the same again without Trina Vega.

______Tori enters her party and meets up with Andre, who apologizes for not being able to write her a song. She tells him that he didn't need to, that he's a best friend, and that she'll never forget him.

______Beck, Jade, Robbie, Cat, and Trina join them. Cat yells "Happy Birthday Tori!", Robbie and Beck hugs her and tells her they'll miss her. Jadeapproaches like she is going to hug her but instead gives her a pat on the b ack. Just as Trina and Tori are sharing a hug, Tori's phone rings. It's her mom. It turns out that they don't have to move after all. She tells them, everyone rejoices(including Jade who quickly tries to cover it up). Cat says "You're not moving? You had us all stressing out over nothing?". Everyone at the party starts chanting Tor's name. She gets up on stage and sings the theme song to Victorious: 'Make it Shine'.

Fin. :)