Victorious

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

marcdragicevic

Victorious Fan Reviews (149)

• It would fit my Top 10 shows overall

Victorious is not the best show I've watched but it's at least watchable compared to some other shows. I kinda feel bad for the cast. I think Cat could have been a little smarter but I think she could still get asked out on a date but I think she should have dated Robbie. Tori was a very likable and sweet girl and very attractive (all main character women were attractive, even Trina who just needs to show better signs that she is pretty) other times she is stressful, I feel bad for her that she has to take care of a lousy bragging sister who no one likes. Andre I had NOTHING against him. Beck too likable and doesn't deserve Jade. Jade is the most EVIL, DEVILISH, And scariest character of all Nickelodeon shows, and the worst part is she is all attractive so boys who don't know her get tricked by her. But it is still good to look at Jade on the show since she is attractive. I wish she would have treated cat better though. Robbie STOP HANGING OUT WITH A STUPID PUPPET and maybe you would be more likable I wish you and cat would have made a couple.. Rex no offense but your little puppet life means.. NOTHING. Sikowitz I really can't blame you for not liking Cat. Sinjin: All I'm gonna say is WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?