Victorious

Rex Dies

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• After Tori accidentally gets Rex severely damaged, everyone is trying to get Robbie to let go of Rex

This is was a somehow weird but hilarious episode of "Victorious". Jade finding it weird that Robbie is crying over Rex's death was funny. Yes, I liked Jade in this episode and this is probably one of the few episodes where Jade is actually likable. Sikowitz' part in this episode was very funny. Cat is adorable as always. There is never an episode where I can help looking at the adorable Cat. It was hilarious when the hospital think that Cat is mental and put her in a room and then Cat hits her head with giant red cubes and says "Bang bang bang bang bang"... that part made me laugh very hard. It was hilarious when everyone was convincing the doctor to put Rex in the hospital so they can pretend that Rex died. It was hilarious how the doctor finds it weird that he is pretending that Rex dies. Kind of felt bad for Robbie because even though Robbie is older and Rex is just a puppet, Robbie cares about Rex very much and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Tori pretending that Rex came back to life which made Robbie happy was very funny. The only thing I didn't like was the ending with Trina on a date with that doctor's loser son. Overall, an excellent episode of "Victorious". 9.5/10