Victorious

Robarazzi

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 04, 2010 on Nickelodeon

6.6
  • Funny BUT Robbie angered me in this episode

I thought that this was a good episode of "Victorious" for the most part. It actually was a funny episode. Like sometime when I rate an episode for a show a 7 or 7.5, I would call them average, decent, and good episodes. This episode was neither decent or average, it's only considered a good episode for me. My score is just mainly low because Robbie just angered me in this episode and he was being jerks to all of his friends by posting embarrassing things on "The Slap". Also, where the heck was Rex? he was only in the first 12 minutes of the episode and then he didn't appear in the second half of the episode. Watch this episode and you will notice that Robbie isn't holding Rex in the second half of the episode. Rex's part (at least in the first 12 minutes of this episode) was absolutely hilarious. However, Cat's plot was WAY better though. Cat was adorable and sweet as always and Cat getting addicted to buying things from online was hilarious. Also, the scene with Robbie and Rex watching a clip of Sinjin showing his teeth collection and then Rex's line "Uhhhh, that's creepy man" made me crack up. The ending of the episode with Cat still shopping online was also funny. There were a few more funny parts as well. Overall, this was a good episode of "Victorious" for the most part but Robbie really angered me in this episode. 7/10