Victorious

Sleepover at Sikowitz's

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Mar 26, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Great episode of "Victorious"

I thought that this was a great episode of "Victorious". In my opinion, I thought the story could have been a little better. It was a funny episode but I was expecting more from it because the promo for this episode looked so funny. Sikowitz invites the gang over to his house to learn about method acting and whoever gets out of character gets kicked out. I thought the plot to the episode was interesting but I like the subplot more when Robbie, Cat, Jade, and Andre interfere with Tori and Trina's parent's anniversary. Although, Trina was mentioned in this episode... she didn't appear in this episode. I thought the gang in their costumes for their role was pretty funny but then after a while, it started to get annoying. It was hilarious when Andre's grandma came to Sikowitz's house and was wondering why Andre was pregnant which was part of Andre's role. I found it weird that the audience (laugh track) was wooing because Tori kissed Rex in the lips but it was a funny moment. It was hilarious when eliminators Robbie, Cat, Jade, and Andre were laughing at the film "Terms of Endearment" which was a 1983 film that is known to be one of the saddest movies ever and the four of them said that it was funny and Tori and Trina's parents keep saying that it is not a comedy. The ending was hilarious that Tori won the method acting and was jumping and gloating. Overall, despite some of the annoyance that were in this episode, it was a great episode of "Victorious". 8/10