Victorious

Stage Fighting

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 18, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • WAY better than I expected

When I first saw the promo for this episode, I thought it was going to be horrible because it dealt with Jade trying to make Tori look bad but then when I first this episode, I was actually very impressed and I was glad that it didn't turn out bad of an episode after all. Tori being Jade's partner was no surprise since they both are enemies. Well, Tori tries to be Jade's friend but Jade just likes to make Tori miserable and doesn't like Tori. Tori saying "butternut" because she was afraid that Jade would actually punch her was funny. Tori acting as the elder and Jade acting as the brutal mugger was entertaining to see actually. Tori accidentally punching Jade was also funny. It was very funny when Lane was trying to talk to Tori about punching Jade and then he has a security in the room in case Tori tries to punch someone (which Tori didn't mean to). The ending was also very funny when Tori and Jade were dancing while scraping off the food and then they leave. It was hilarious when the security was dancing and scraping off the food as well and then stopped dancing and was wondering where Tori and Jade went. I really loved the interaction between Tori and Jade at the end of the episode and I wish it was like that in the later episodes but sadly Jade still despises Tori and wants to make her miserable. The only thing I didn't like in this episode was that Jade used fake blood to make it look like that Tori punched her which Tori really didn't punch Jade after all. Also, Robbie's plot was funny and entertaining to watch as well. Overall, this episode turned out WAY better than I expected and I was very impressed by it. 9.5/10