Victorious

Terror on Cupcake Street

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 15, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• This has got the be the best Victorous episode there is.

Oh this episode was just so freaking hilarious! This is my favorite episode of Victorous ever. This is an episode I watch a lot on TV and on youtube it's that funny. Now you all know I'm not a huge fan of Victorious I just think it's a great show not an outstanding show, but this episode was hilarious. O.K. The Victorious gang made a cupcake float to be in the parade, parade on national television, but they get stuck on a dangerous street with a flat tire. Like I said hilarious. Now there were a lot of parts in this episode that made me laugh hard. There were a lot of parts in this episode that made me laugh. Robbie's pear pad doing the spinning app and everyone likes' I don't even remember a time where this began. was absolutly hilarious and I think it's the best part of the whole episode. Trina wanting to be in the parade was very funny. The cupcake idea was very funny. "What street are we on?" " I aint Seasame Street." " Oh I love Seasame Street. Sunny." "NO!" I found that hilarious. Tori talking to the tough guys. Andre getting annoyed by Robbie's pear pad. The veyr beginning of the episode before the theme song was so freaking hilarious and I laughed like almost every 5 seconds. Sikowits at the very end was hilarious and a few more I can't remember. Overall the best Victorious episode there is. 10/10.