Victorious

The Birthweek Song

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 25, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • Tori writes a beautiful song for Trina for her birthday (or as Trina prefers, birthweek), but Trina doesn't think it's a real gift because Tori didn't spend any money.

I do like this episode, which is why I gave it a 7, but I don't like Trina's attitude. To say that Tori's song wasn't a real gift because Tori didn't spend any money is ungrateful and selfish, not to mention it's not even funny. And to then actually sell the song and pretend as if she sang it was just way out of line! That song was beautiful and I don't think anything Tori could've bought would have been as precious. And not only did Tori sing the song, she practically put on a live stage performance all for Trina. There's no one in the world who wouldn't love that gift! I really just wanted to smack Trina in the face when she told Tori that her song wasn't a real present. In my opinion, when you give someone a gift that no amount of money can buy, that shows how much you truly love them.

The rest of the episode was good and I enjoyed it, but my favorite part will always be Tori's performance. As this show continues, I hope we will see some character development in Trina. She is a good person, but her attitude needs some big improvement!