Victorious

The Breakfast Bunch

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 28, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• A parody of the 1985 film "The Breakfast Club"

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Victorious". It wasn't really my favorite episode as it did have one thing that lowered my score a little but I still really liked it. First of all, I'm very impressed that Dan Schneider actually wanted to make an episode that is a parody of the 1985 film "The Breakfast Club" (good movie by the way.... watch it if you have never seen it). Anyways, all of the references from that film that were put into this episode was very impressive and I really liked it. The only thing that lowered my score a little was that some of the parts in this episode were a little annoying and most of the jokes felt dragged and a few felt like it went on forever especially the one near the beginning of the episode with them correcting that teacher about "I couldn't care less" thing. I hate it when this show and "iCarly" make a filler joke like that but at least this show really doesn't do that as much... it's mainly "iCarly" that does that which is mainly why I enjoy that show even less plus I find the characters in this show more likeable than "iCarly". So yeah, while most of the humor in this episode was really bland and lame. The storyline was well done with a parody of the 1985 film "The Breakfast Club" which is probably why my score isn't any lower than it should be. So yeah, I think I only laughed in this episode like 3 times and that's it. I love "Victorious" but the jokes in this episode were probably the most lame and most bad and filler jokes that I have ever seen from this show. Overall, a superb episode of "Victorious" with a well done parody storyline for "The Breakfast Club"... only problem was that most of the humor was lame and bland plus the characters were pretty annoying in some parts. 9/10