The Great Ping Pong Scam

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Superb "Victorious" episode

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Victorious". It wasn't my favorite of the season but it was overall an enjoyable episode. It was interesting to see that the gang was playing ping pong and Tori is suspicious of what is going on so she finds out and she sees that the gang is playing ping pong. Sinjin thinking that Tori is about to kiss him was hilarious. Tori being in the soda machine was hilarious and unexpected. Cat was adorable like she always is in every episode. The gang telling Tori the story of how they formed a ping pong team to save the principal's job, win a trophy, and go out to the most expensive restaurant ever was interesting and pretty funny to watch. Robbie and Rex were funny in this episode. Tori joining the team was funny and interesting to see as well. Tori, Andre, Robbie, Jade, Beck, Cat, and Sikowitz eating at the most expensive restaurant was also funny and how everyone mumbles when they eat the delicious food. Tori singing at the end of the episode was also a great song to listen to. My only problem in this episode was Jade. This is my favorite show but I can't enjoy this show sometimes when Jade is being rude to Tori. Tori was good enough to be in the ping pong team and Jade denied her, Jade not letting Tori was try-out was unacceptable, and when she didn't tell Tori to wear a dress at the restaurant. I honestly don't know how some people can actually like Jade... she has issues and is a bad fluence on kids just like Sam in "iCarly". Overall, despite that one problem, this was a superb episode of "Victorious". 9/10