Victorious

The Wood

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.2
  • Why the low scores?..... Oh well, everyone has their own opinions but I found this episode to be excellent and just plain funny all the way

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Victorious". Sure, the episode was predictable but at least it wasn't TOO predictable. I thought the story was excellent enough for me to enjoy this episode. I don't why this episode got low scores. Oh well, everyone does have their own opinions and not everyone is gonna be happy with one episode or one show. Opinions are OUR opinions and that's how we were created. Anyways, I found this episode to be highly entertaining and super funny. If you asked me, it was random and just plain wacky. My only complaint is that my favorite Cat was absent in this episode. Oh man, why can't Jade be absent instead? Cat brightens this show while Jade ruins and darkens the show with her dark and threatening humor. Oh well, this episode still managed to be excellent without Cat. The Victorious crew are starring in a reality TV show called "The Wood". Robbie's laser thing in the beginning of the episode made me laugh very hard. Everything that was in this episode was very funny and made me laugh pretty hard. The Trina/Robbie plot was also cracking me up especially the joke with Robbie saying "I'm not Andy Samberg". To be honest, Robbie does actually look like Andy Samberg. Tori, Andre, Jade, and Beck pretending to argue and fight with each other to make the reality show interesting was comedy gold and very funny. Tori and Jade destroying Festus' car (not knowing that it was the wrong car) made me laugh very hard. I also loved Tori and Jade bringing Festus home in a wheelbarrow. Overall, this episode may be predictable, random, and wacky but all of things combined together made me laugh very hard in this hilarious episode of "Victorious". 10/10