Victorious

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 14, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Worst "Victorious" episode of Season 2 so far

3.5
    I thought that this was a bad episode of "Victorious" and it was absolutely the worst "Victorious" episode of Season 2 so far. This episode was nowhere near as good as the previous "Victorious" episode "Ice Cream For Ke$ha". There is one person who made me hate this episode so much and that person is Jade. Ugh... after what Jade did to poor Tori, I just want to punch her in the face so bad". She was much much worse than she was "Beck Falls For Tori"... much worse. Jade did all that stuff to poor Tori just because she wants the Steamboat Suzie role in the school play... that episode just really how cold and careless that Jade was and I hated her so much. Trina was also getting on my nerves in this face when she wanted to cough perfectly for her school play role and she coughs exactly like the man who has ammonia or something like that and he actually becomes sick. Poor Tori has to donate 3 pints of blood just for Robbie... one of them was because Jade on purposely misplaced Tori's blood in the hospital and the other was Robbie accidentally dropping Tori's blood (although that part was very funny). Also, Tori was acting dizzy and loopy at the school play and Jade just stands while her other friends are up there. I'm happy that Sikowitz didn't let Jade have Tori's Steamboat role because Jade didn't deserve it at all for what she did to poor Tori. The only parts in this episode I found funny was when Robbie actually a car stuck in his butt for 10 years, Robbie accidentally dropping Tori's blood, and Sikowitz having Tori's Steamboat Suzie role and he is dressed up a girl (that was definitely the highlight of this episode). Overall, despite a few parts I found funny, this was just a bad episode of "Victorious" and I don't ever want a "Victorious" episode like this again. 3.5/10