Victorious

Tori the Zombie

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on Nickelodeon

An amazing episode of Victorious and probably will go down as one of my favorites of the entire series. Victorious is one of the best teen comedies I've ever seen (and believe me, I've seen a lot). It actually trumphs iCarly in so many ways, even though they are both great shows. Dan Schneider is just amazing in general, and I commend him for the hard work he puts in to both shows. Where do I begin with this episode, really?

First of all, all the character interactions were absolutely flawless. From Trina & Cat singing or eating ice cream in the car on the way to get the solvent to Beck & Tori's great chemistry on stage, it was just perfect. I found myself laughing all the way throughout the entire episode. The laugh ratio was definitely high tonight, and we really got a great ensemble here.

People who don't like this show after just watching 5 minutes of an episode need to give this show a chance, because if they don't, they're really missing out on a lot. Granted, Victorious can have a mediocre episode once in a while, but when you're getting episodes like this, who really cares? This is an amazing show, good job Victorious!