Victorious

Tori the Zombie

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Mmmmm, this episode was great and all BUT I don't think it's the best "Victorious" episode I've seen

This is a great episode of "Victorious". Not really that bad of an episode. I don't know if I like this episode because I love "Victorious" or maybe it's because I don't find this episode to be that bad. I really don't see why it low scores. Sure, it wasn't perfect but I don't think this episode deserves negative scores. Oh well, everyone has their own opinions. Cat giving a zombie make-up for Tori in order to pass her make-up class was cool. Tori as a zombie was actually very impressive. The downside to this episode was how Trina and Cat were taking their time to get to Tori's play but it was a little funny when they both bought ice cream. The other downside was that one adult humor which was when Trina told Cat "Sing the next line", Cat then says "I can't", then Trina says "Why not?", and then Cat responds "It's dirty". It's bad enough that I have to hear adult humor from "iCarly" but not from this show. At least this show doesn't have as much adult humor as "iCarly" does which is the main reason why I love this show more. I guess that one adult humor isn't too bad, it could have been worse. The other thing was that some parts seemed to be dragged just a little. Anyways, I laughed when those girl scouts screamed and ran away after they Tori in a zombie make-up. Cat using the super glue or something like that to make Tori's zombie make-up stuck to her face was also funny. I also laughed at Sinjin's random disco dancing in the beginning and the end of the episode. The song at the play was also very enjoyable and good. Trina and Cat getting the zombie make-up off of Tori was also awesome. Overall, this episode does have a few flaws but I think it's a great episode for the most part. 8/10