Victorious

Tori Tortures Teacher

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Tori ruins Sikowitz's life when she wanted to celebrate Sikowitz's 10 years of teaching at Hollywood Arts by taking to him to a play that makes him feel sad about his life.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Victorious". The only thing that brought down my score just very little was Trina's plot. I just found Trina's plot to be kinda pointless and not very funny. It wasn't bad but it just wasn't my cup of tea. The only funny part in Trina's plot was Cat. Not only is Cat such a very cute and beautiful girl but she knows how to make me laugh. Moving on to the main plot and ignoring the subplot. It is Sikowitz's 10 years of being a teacher at Hollywood Arts. Sikowitz only got a mug for his 10 years of teaching success and Tori felt like that he needs something special to celebrate it. Tori decides that she wants to take Sikowitz to a play. Tori, Sikowitz, and the rest of the gang went to the play. Tori ruined Sikowitz' life after the play was about a high school teacher who teached for 10 years and felt like he had nothing in life which made Sikowitz feel very sad. Tori talks to Sikowitz but it turned out that Sikowitz wasn't depressed about the play and he loved the play. Sikowitz was depressed because the woman that he loves moves away. Tori then sets up an audition for Sikowitz and a woman so he can fall in love with that new person. Sikowitz then told Tori that it wasn't the woman, it was her pet bunny. Tori and her friends buy Sikowitz a pet bunny. Sikowitz was very happy but he told Tori that bunny isn't an actual bunny...... "bunny" was the name of a cat (woah... I didn't see that coming). Anyways, the Sikowitz storyline in this episode was great. The twist about a cat actually being named "bunny" made me laugh. The very ending with Tori and the bunny watching television was very funny PLUS more funny parts made me laugh such as Cat's appearance, Lane asking Tori "What did you do to him?" after seeing Sikowitz depressed, Tori setting up the audition for Sikowitz so he can fall in love with a new woman, and more. Overall, an excellent episode of "Victorious". 9.5/10

NIK