Victorious

Wi-Fi in the Sky

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Aug 27, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.4
  • Somewhat weak but the amount of laughs that were in this episode made me give this episode a perfect score

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Victorious". Although, the plot to this episode was somewhat weak but the amount of laughs that I got in this episode made me give this a perfect score so the humor saved my score. I would've probably rated this an 8.5 or a 9 if it weren't for so many laughs I got this episode. The kid kicking Trina's seat was very funny. The joke about Trina's armpit was very funny but kinda weird. Robbie trying to video chat with Tori, Beck, Andre, and Cat was hilarious. It was hilarious when Robbie changed his username to a girl's name so he can chat with the gang. Cat's randomness in this episode was very adorable and funny. That cheesy "shellfish" joke that Cat made was cheesy but cute because you can't go wrong with Cat for being cute. Sinjin being in Jade's room was absolutely hilarious and I would mark it as the highlight of this episode. Andre, Beck, and Cat playing with the special effects was very funny. Jade being jealous of Beck because he said that he is taking care of a puppy for a cheerleader but it turns out that the cheerleader was like 12 years old was very funny as well. The ending was funny as well. Overall, the plot to this episode was somewhat weak but the humor in this episode is what really made me give this episode a perfect score. 10/10
NIK