Video On Trial Forums

Sunday 6:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

DVD, and verdicts.

palmredrobot

[1]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 5

Is there any possible chance of VOT ever coming out on DVD? I heard that they need clearance to use videos on the show, so does that mean they'd have to clear the videos again for a DVD release? I sure hope a release does surface, because there are barely any Season 1 episodes up on YouTube.

On another note, does anyone know the verdicts of the videos below? I've been working onadding the verdicts on each of the VOT episode pages, and the verdicts of these are currently unknown (found a list on the Wikipdia episode listtalk page that saved me from listing them all down).

50 Cent - "21 Questions"; 50 Cent - "Just a Lil Bit"; 50 Cent - "Window Shopper"; Afroman - "Because I Got High"; Arctic Monkeys - "When the Sun Goes Down"; Blink-182 - "Feeling This"; Blink-182 - "I Miss You"; Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne - "Gimme That"; Mariah Carey - "Heartbreaker"; The Darkness - "One Way Ticket"; Hilary Duff - "So Yesterday"; Hilary and Haylie Duff - "Our Lips Are Sealed"; Fall Out Boy - "Dance, Dance"; Good Charlotte - "Girls & Boys"; Enrique Iglesias - "Hero"; Ludacris - "Get Back"; Ludacris - "Splash Waterfalls"; Nelly feat. Paul Wall and Ali & Gipp - "Grillz"; No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"; N'Sync - "Bye Bye Bye"; Panic! at the Disco - "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"'; Eric Prydz - "Call on Me"; Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Can't Stop"; Simple Plan - "Shut Up!"; Ashlee Simpson - "Shadow"; Jessica Simpson - "With You"; Kanye West - "Diamonds from Sierra Leone"; Tony Yayo - "I Know You Don't Love Me"

Edited on 01/19/2011 5:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lruss

[2]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 4
    I think the word is this show will never be on DVD.

lare84

[3]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 38
    I have been told by someone who said they had a friend who was a producer of this show, and that they said there absolutely would not ever be DVDs of this show I'm sorry to say. I especially want to get the first few seasons. Best judges and best videos from that era of the show.

palmredrobot

[4]Feb 4, 2011

That's a darn shame. The first three seasons were the greatest seasons of VOT, and I especially wanted the first season badly.

Edited on 02/11/2011 9:09pm

aldaros23

[5]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 53
    they dont even have the videos online though... pretty sad. highest rated show ever but they don't like people viewing it online.

palmredrobot

[6]Mar 7, 2011

MuchMusic really should post all of the episodes online. They'll probably attract more fans that way. I mean, they've got full episodes of Degrassi and Love Court on the site, why can't they do it for VOT? Also, the one account on YouTube which posted most of them got suspended right before the 100th episode special (which I missed...Yell)

Edited on 03/07/2011 6:32am
    Edited 3 total times.