Vikings

Burial of the Dead

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 07, 2013 on The History Channel

• Burial of the Dead and the Living Rise Again!

Burial of the Dead was an awesome episode of Vikings because it was rich with character growth and plot development. The Earl battles Ragnar and its a good one for sure. It was great to see the people react to the winner. It was good of the new Earl to send the old off with a spectacular funeral. The visuals of the woman called the Angel of Death were stirring. The priest learned much and perhaps more than he cared to witness. Siggy made some moves of her own. I like where things are going, though it seems plotting is never stopping. I look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • super wacamoli

One of the best series I ever watch. I highly recommend to those that appreciate Good story.
  • Excelllent!

Ragnar finishes off The Earl in single combat, and Rollo reclaims his promised child-bride from the old geezer who likes pickled herring after sex--or so I thought! Seriously, sporting his new facial scars, Rollo killed the Earl's grayhair son-in-law, then hit on Siggy is done, Rollo!

I love how the priest has become Ragnar's right-hand man. Go, priest, go! Let your bald spot get covered!