A Vikings Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The History Channel
I haven't seen a review, or even a recap for the first or second episode of season 2 of Vikings.

Honestly, I haven't heard any feedback from people when it comes to this new season and this community has been pretty quiet.

I have been hooked since episode 1 of season 1. My only disappointment was how short the season was.

Season 2 started right where I thought it would. What I didn't expect was the four year jump in time.

Princess Aslaug arrives pregnant with Ragnar's baby. Lagethra leaves the kingdom with Bjorn, as she, obviously, feels betrayed and shamed.

We then jump fours years and Ragnar now has two young boys with his new wife. He appears to be happily in control of his area.

Rollo is the town drunk and forbidden to go on raids with Ragnar or anyone else.

The Priest is still with Ragnar and appears to have the worse case of "Stockholm Syndrome" anyone could have. He trains and fights with Ragnar and even joins Ragnar on a raid in a kingdom in England.

I am just along for the ride. I enjoy every aspect of the show. The drama. The fighting. The politics. The treachery.

Is it still working for you?

You like where it is and where it is potentially going?
6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Yes - it was great - I just did a brief review of Episode 10.
Flag
I love it, can't wait until season 3
Flag
I was anxiously waiting..... looking forward to the 2nd season to start. And I guess, "good things come to those that wait"....cause this 2nd season is a "really good thing". I remember reading about this show before it aired, and not thinking too highly of it.......man, was I ever WRONG. As I watched the 1st episode....I was immediately hooked.....this show is outstanding!
Flag
I am loving season 2. Thanks for asking.
Flag
Hell Yeah, I'm loving season 2. Was thinking the same thing when i looked for community posts. I thought Tim would be doing some reviews. Maybe we should ask him.
Flag
It is my favorite show right now. The acting is superb. And Vikings is HUGE : 1.062.742 (and counting) facebook fans, that is more than...
Revolution, POI, The Blacklist, Nikita, Covert Affairs, Elementary, Reign, The Tomorrow People, Almost Human, Graceland, Orphan Black, Unforgettable, Continuum.
Quite a feat, actually.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members