A Vikings Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on The History Channel

The good people behind History'Vikings released the show's first Season 3 trailer at Comic-Con this weekend, and IT. LOOKS. AWESOME. Narrated by that freaky fortune teller seer dude, it makes the upcoming season look serious. I'm loving it. 

Also, we have to discuss Floki holding that crown at the end of the trailer. Ummm, what? Is some of that (fake?) tension from Season 2 going to carry over? I can't wait. 

Vikings Season 3 premieres in early 2015. 

19 Comments
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
my guess on that crown Floki is holding is he just killed a King, or someone else did, and he picked it up off their body. Not that he is taking a crown from Ragnor or something like that.
Flag
Staff
I just may binge on first two seasons.
Flag
I don't know if I can wait that long for season 3. I'm scared that I have a Vikings withdrawal related seizure, which then puts me into a Viking strength coma. These are serious medical conditions.

I wish Vikings was released Netflix style, so I could mainline the entire season straight into my skull pudding.
Flag
I cannot wait until this show is back on tv.
Flag
Jeez. Which episode is THAT from?
Flag
Blooper reel from Death Takes a Holiday.
Flag
2015?!?! No :(
Flag
I know, way too long. I wish there was some rule that they couldn't release teasers until the season was sooner.
Flag
Was that Thorson being nailed to a cross??? Arrrgg, now that pisses me off!
Flag
I hate, when great shows like Vikings or Game of Thrones get only 10 episodes A YEAR and dumb teenage crap like TVD or The Originals (who even watch this?) ALWAYS get full season.
Flag
For the networks that Vikings and Game of Thrones is on, 10 episodes is about a full season. For the networks that Vampire Diaries and The Originals, 20+ episodes is a full season. Furthermore, while you might not watch TVD or its spinoff, clearly they draw fans - if the fact that they get a lot of coverage on this site alone is any indicator.
Flag
Thanx, captain Obvious. Of course 10 episodes and 20+ episodes are one season. The point was, that they film 20+ of TWD, because it's a cheap crap, no matter the fan base. And good shows like Vikings, GoT, Power or Spartacus take a lot of time and effort. It saddens me.
Flag
for the aussies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiqWLM3wyeY
Flag
Works in Canada too, thanks :)
Flag
if you copy and paste it will come up
Flag
Not available!!!whyyyyyy
Flag
That doesn't look like any sort of Norse crown, that looks like it might have been plucked right off King Aelle's head (or shoulders, depending what separated first!)
Flag
It also looks a bit bloody, so I'd say it's definitely being plucked off of someone's head. The historic Ælla did die a Viking related death....
Flag
Follow this Show
Members