Viva la Bam Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2006)

mtv cancelling their best shows?

Does MTV kinda suck now?

Markuss0123

[1]May 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    Anyone agree that MTV is cancelling all their cool shows? i say yes. think back to the old mtv (when they still showed music too) we had beavis and butt-head, celebrity deathmatch and a bunch of other cool stuff that was cancelled. we've also got jackass, viva la bam, wildboyz, etc. that are gone from here recently. Now all we got is crap like the hills and sweet 16 and other shows about spoiled rich teens.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PrinceZuko225

[2]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    Markuss0123 wrote:
    Anyone agree that MTV is cancelling all their cool shows? i say yes. think back to the old mtv (when they still showed music too) we had beavis and butt-head, celebrity deathmatch and a bunch of other cool stuff that was cancelled. we've also got jackass, viva la bam, wildboyz, etc. that are gone from here recently. Now all we got is crap like the hills and sweet 16 and other shows about spoiled rich teens.
    Man you are so right,i hate that viva la bam and all got ditched for a whole lot of crap.

kdtfiles

[3]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 23
    Agree. I only get to watch MTV for the few weeks a year when I am home from school. All the shows I use to love are gone, now it is just crap. Thankfully there are several eps of Jackass they show late at night on Fridays, but sadly no Viva eps. Enough with the rich kid crap.