Viva la Bam

MTV - Music Television (ended 2006)

Viva la Bam Fan Reviews (149)

• Bam <3

This is actually my favorite show i came across it about 2 or 3 years ago and loved it!
  • Bam and the Crew.

Bam and his crew are really great guys. I love how they can make people cry some times because there so funny. Bam is my fav of course because he is my fav sk8er. I think Bam and all the other boys did good with there shows and made some cool memories for all to remember. Ryan Dunn was one of the coolest guys on that show I really liked and will be missed by many. What I like most about the show past the funny stuff is even no Bam is a punk threw out the hole thing I like how when he gets to his mom and pushes her point to where she is pist he always makes it up to her. I think they did a outstanding show and liked how they where trying to live like the civil war guys and live like they where from that time was cool, but you could tell Veto could not do it if he tried and did not like it without the electric. Over all all the shows where amazing that they where in together and each one of the guys share a great memorery with Ryan Dunn.
  • Bam Margera and his idiotic crew

This show is one of very few MTV shows that are worth giving a look. The show provides funny moments from beginning to end. The show stars Bam Margera, his friends, and his family including his mentally ill, alcoholic uncle vito. The show consists of pranks and some hilarious competitions. If you are a fan of Jackass the tv show and the Movies following the show, i suggest you give this show a watch. there might not be many episodes like most mtv shows but all are worth watching and all will make you laugh all the way through the episode.
  • The best show on MTV!

This show is about the life and times of Bam Margera, a skater who can do whatever the (beep) he wants. He and his crew go on all the adventures about mostly torturing Don Vito, Bam's uncle. If it was't for Don, I would never like this show. One of MTV's ends and I'm like WTH?! All they have now is the Fantasy Factory which isn't a classic like the original Rob & Big. So, what drags most people to this show? I think it's skaters, comedy lovers and peole who want to see Don Vito get tortured and speak the unknown.
  • I really like this show.

Bam Margera and his crew plan and do crazy stuff from-civil wars-to-building a tree top casino is what they do all the time.They did even more than Johnny Knoxville doing extreme gross pranks,they created a show where they plan crazy stuff.It's so funny like messing with Bam's uncle,Don,like destroying his cars all the time.My favorite episode is when Bam bets his mother,April,that she can't be mad.Of course,I really like what they do all the time and it's really funny and good of what they do all the time.I really give this show a A because of those things they do.
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I have all 5 seasons which means i've seen all the episodes MANY times, the show itself is clever and hillarious. You can tell by my name that I love Bam cause he's awesome. So just watch it whenever its on, its on MTV2 which is 55 in New York. Its a classic prank show starring of course Bam Margera and his family April Phil and Vito (Vince) Margera and his Friends Ryan Dunn Chris Raab Brandon DicaMillo and Rake Yohn. Their are also many special guests such as Tony Hawk Mike Vallely and other skaters and bands such as Slayer and Cradle of Filth.
  • Viva La Bam is about a couple of guys who make idiot's of themselves,as it follows the life of former jackass star Bam Margera and his crew,Ryan Dunn,Rake John,Brendan Dicamilo and raab as it follows Bam as showing him getting up to his usual antics.

Viva La Bam in all is a execellent and improve follow up of jackass,as it follow's Bam through normal day life it show's how crazy him and his crew are.It also show's how much he love's wasting money and destroying family property just for the fun of it,as in only the start of the second season he has to move out due to his crazy activity's,as it follow's his crew a also familar jackass star Ryan Dunn is there all the way.It has reached in it's 5th season but it was recently held back due to bam's unholy reunion as if follow's bam's last week's before his wedding with missy and hopefully there will be season's to go and in all it is a fantastic comic show.
  • WAS funny.

7.7
    This is one of those shows that I personally classify as " L m f a o " shows. My " L m f a o " shows are the shows that I personally consider to be Awesome ! Shows like this make me laugh so hard . . . and this is one of them due to the fact that well . . . it makes me " L m f a o . " I seriously consider for those of you to watch shows that i classify as a " L m f a o " show. Thank You! Actually tbh...viva la bam isnt funny to me anymore...isnt it over?
  • It's Bam side job or what ?

Oh my God! Please forgive Bam Margera. He is out of his mind. If he wants something, it means a destruction.

First impression : Bam and his friends are master of destruction. And I think it's because MTV! Another crazy show from MTV. The most interesting point : Bam did it well. All activites in the show are cretive and unusual. Then Bam makes it become life. And every person in the show follow that idiotism. I love Don Vito. He is the fattest and funniest in the show. He is "the victim of the show".
    Overall result : I do not recommend it for children.
  • I liked viva la bam but it wasn't the best show.

7.8
    Viva la bam was an average show. The show wasn't as good as jackass. I think that they should do another season but raab won't be there because him and bam don't talk that much any more. This time Bams wife would be on the show. My favorite epoisode of viva la bam was the one where Johnny knoxville came on bams show and they did pranks on each other and bam and cky against Johnny knoxville and Ryan dunn. It was a tie they both did 8 pranks on each other. My favorite person on the show was Dico because he is funny.
  • Funny

Yes it is.
  • Viva La Bam stars: a Funny Person named Bam Margera from a Hit show, "Jackass". But a Huge downgrade from it.

7.8
    My 84th review after another MTV show: "Yo Momma"

This show has funny stunts that Prevents Gross, Whoaness and most of all, Pain! Bam Margera and his Dumb Buds do all kinds of hilarious things like: Playing Ice Hockey in their living room while their living Room is filled with Ice on the Floor and have Gut-breaking Events: Such as going on hilarious Scavenger Hunts. The Gang has some good things and they somehow what Defines the Word: "Hilarious." Sometimes it makes you wanna go: Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!! But it looks Funny as Heck! It makes me Busted a Gut while: Jackass the show, made me busted a gut, 75% More. This show is Unbelievably, Hilarious and it gets an B+. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: A 8.5/10.0 Great Celebrity Voice-acting.

Graphics: C-- 5.0/10.0 The Framerate just didn't Keep up to the Video Quatily, and the way the Camera Angles move is all Blurry and Ugly.

Sound: B 7.5/10.0 Decent Rock 'n' Roll and Punk Music added.

Dialouge: A++ 9.8/10.0 Mega hilarious! Very highly The way I scored too.

Lasting Appeal: D-- 4.0/10.0 The show just dosen't get any more funny after about 2 seasons. Overall: B+ 7.8/10.0 A Great MTV Prank show. They should make more shows like this! That's all I have to say now. Good Day Everyone.
  • Oh, this again?

1.5
    How do you make a show about supposedly being free and easy, into the most boring thing since mowing the lawn? Simple. Just do the same thing over and over.

See Bam skate. See Bam horse around in his yard. Hear his friends laugh like people who didn't quite make it through brain surgery. This is like one of those bad nature specials where they just have a squirrel hopping from rock to rock. Very rarely, there is a decent laugh buried among all the nonsense. The most interesting episode was the one where they tried to make his father, Phil, stop eating. Bam keeps bragging about how daring he is. Well, I did more daring things than the average episode of this show in day camp.
  • A fun show to watch but really is a huge downgrade from jackass.

Viva La Bam Is a show about the Pro skater/ jack ass stunt man bam margera and his family life and crazy antics.The show had memorable characters like my favorite Don vito Bams fat uncle. Bams basiclly does scavanger hunts and plays pranks on family members every episode so you kind of expect whats going to happen each episode. The show is very funny at times but it dosent match up to what jack ass brought the first time. The pranks arnt really funny mostly idiotic but i love the scavanger hunts. Those are crazy. THe show is very entertaining ecpseccially to fans of jack ass and wild boyz but this show is basiclly a baby compared to them. Still an enjoyable experince.
  • Viva La Bam is a hit reality "prank" show on MTV. It features the life and antic of pro-skater, pro-jackass Bam Margera. From playing outrageous pranks to his friends and mostly his parents Phil and April.

Personally I can't get enough of watching Viva La Bam. It's my all time favorite show. Bam has me rolling each episode, from creating a skatepark, getting stranded on 3 mile island, and creating his on State-of-Bam. This is one of the best shows since Jackass that MTV has came out with. People love to see Bam just beating the crap out of his dad, and messing with Don Vito in anyway possible he can. Oh trust me Bam isn't the only funny one on the show, Bam's crew(Dunn, Dico, Rake Yohn, and Raab Himself). Each of them have thier own unique quality that adds different flavor to the show. If you have never seen Viva La Bam you are truely missing out, and I recommend going out and buying all 5 seasons!!! :]]
  • This show is awsome!!

This is the most looniest show I have ever watched:lol: Since i'm a skater I watch this show whenever it comes on. Bam is the craziest pro skater. If you like comedy, I recommend this show. It's hilarious. The other characters in the show are nuts too. Especially Dun. I wish this show was still going. I also like watching bam sk8, He's really good. I'm working on getting a sponser, since i'm an excellent skater. I watch a lot of shows on fuel tv, to help me progress in skating. But yeah this show is hilarious, so watch it. It's awsome!
  • An example of a show that needs not intelligence to be funny.

Viva La Bam is the best show that Bam Margera is in. It's sad that he now resorts to the show "Bam's Unholy Union". Yes. The show is funny. But not nearly as Viva La Bam. Going from place to place, pranking from prank to prank, Bam and his crew will never settle for less than their most irritating pranks and appearances. Totally wrecking his parent's anniversary on camera, to putting nails, tacks, and guitar picks in the shoes of a fellow crew member, Bam will never quit! Even if Viva La Bam (which ironically means "Long Live Bam") dies, Bam assures you that his parents will never have a day of tranquil relaxation, and that his crew (especially Vito) will never be un-pranked. You know, Phil and April Margera, there's an old saying: "Never raise more devils than you can lie down." Well, Bam's certainly no angel. (I think Jess is okay, though. Escaping the wrath of CKY shouldn't be too difficult.)
  • wow, i had no clue a show could be this funny!!!

HILARIOUS!!!! that is the one perfect word to describe viva la bam!!!!!!! nothing else in this world even compares to this!!! it has everything perfect in a show, pranks, laughter (mostly from all the pranks) and adorable hottness (Bam) i must say, this show makes me want to get up and dance, every time i watch it it gets better! don vito is like such a buzz kill tough (it makes me woundr: why did bam get him tatooed on his leg????) i could die from laughter warchin this DIE! it is super duper, amazing, awesome, wicked, sweet, rocken, fabulessness
  • I wish it wouldnt of Ended it was a awsome show

I wish it wouldnt of Ended i mean it was an awsome show why would they end it im trying to talk Bam into puting it back on tv it just aint fair it was funnier than the andy milonakis show,Jackass....they should at least make a Viva La Bam Video game on ps2...man that would be awsome why did it have to end?!!!! why?!!! it didnt last long it only lasted till 2005 or 2006 and started in like 2003 why wont they show whats happening after the last episode i started to cry when i heard it ended r.i.p
  • Viva la Bam is perhaps the best thing that MTV has ever come up with. It has the pranks of punk'd and the stupidity of Jackass, but with Bam Margera it makes the perfect combination of utter amzing stupidity.

With a cast including 2 very fat men, a mother stugling to gain control of her own house yet alone her life, and a crew of idiots; Viva la Bam manages to make one laugh at least every .4 seconds of the show. It's bliss. Without the grossness of Jackass and some toned down pranks of Punk'd, the show is the perfect recipe for crazy goodness and a hell of a good time. Bam is the funniest person who has ever lived, and brings his crude humor to life on the show by building a tree-top casino for arbour day, having a fat boy face-off, creating his own personal land where he and his cronies can do whatever they want, forcing his fat dad not to eat for 24 hours, and painting his entire kitchen blue. It's a better show thatn Jackass and all the movies put together ever was. Garanteed to make you laugh your head off and imediately fall in love with Bam and the gand (oh wait he's married).
  • Bam Margera and his crew play pranks on Bams's family and their town.

The MTV show follows a prankster, Bam Margera, and his crew out witting Bam's family and town. Each episode is a new and more extreme joke, some being really gross, some dangerous and others being really funnny! Bam's mom April or Ape to them tries to stop everything from happening but more often she is the reason for those pranks. One of my favorite episode is when they decide to make their own town so they bought old trailors and set up a make believe town, of course named after Bam. He may be hard to control but it easy to see that he does care for his family and just wants to make their life more 'exciting'.
  • Viva La Bam was the funniest show. I can not belive they stopped the show. I would love to see it back on TV

They should not have taken Viva La Bam off of TV. It was the best show on TV! Viva La Bam was so funny. They have to bring Viva La Bam back, or at least make a second season of Bam's Unholy Union. Bam's Unholy Union was funny, but Viva La Bam was so much more fun to watch. In Bam's Unholy Union, Bam was not as crazy as he is in Viva La Bam. If they are panning on making a second season of Bam's Unholy Union, they should forget about that show, and go back to Viva La Bam.
  • its got everything! Bam Margera, his parents and uncle getting tormented, and an awsum soundtrack! best show out.

this is the best show ever! its got everything! Bam Margera, his parents and uncle getting tormented, and an awsum soundtrack! i love this show. i own all the episodes on dvd and i wish bam makes more seasons. i love his castle house. i hell wish i could act like him to my parents and them just not giving a f**k. "bam margera, what will he do next?!"
    "what ever the f*ck i want"

my fave episodes; is when they make a tree top casino. johnny knoxville comes on and makes bams life hell. the scavenger hunt! aprils revenge is a good one too.
  • Bam And His Friends Do Crazy Stuff

Viva La Bam Sadly Ended. There Will Be No Season 6. They Did Make 2 New Episodes. Viva La Spring Break One And Viva La Spring Break Two.Me And My Dad Use To Watch It Together. Yes, my dad even loved it. The whole cast was funny. Bam, Dico, Rabb, Rake, Dunn, April, Phil, Glomb, Novak, Vito all were hilarious funny. I couldn't believe all the stuff that those people did. This show was canceled but hey we got Bams Unholy Union. I recommend this sow to anybody who watched TV.
  • Viva La Bam. There are only 2 words to describe this show. Frickin hilarious. This show has thee most outrageous stunts i've EVER seen. Everyone wishes they were Bam Margera because of this show.

Viva La Bam is thee best show in the world. It's hilarious beyond reasoning. There is not one episode of Viva La Bam where i didnt laugh so much that my side hurt. I really hate that the show ended though. They hardly ever air it anymore too.. which sucks. Only friday nights.. at like 1 AM... kinda ridiculous but i still stay up to watch it. The things Bam does in this show are top level jackass idiot stuff.. it's so funny. I'm always thinking to myself.. wow.. i wish i could do that.. I swear, i have not met one person who does not like this show. I'm really upset that it hardly airs anymore.. but i still have Bam's Unholy Union, and as long as Bam Margera is in the world, we will see Bam Margera on TV for a loooooooong time =)
  • Horrible, not funny at all show!

This show is so ridiculous, really there is not point to it! I don't like this show at all! All this show is, is to see who can get hurt the most or torture the most people. This show is not funny at all, yes people who like to watch others get in trouble and see people get hurt, this show is for you! Really though this show has not point because the whole things is just about Bam making up random games and making his mom and dad play them! His mother and father have no control over him which is just so annoying because what kind of parents are they to just let their child do all this crazy stuff which is so inappropriate! if i had to rate this on a one to ten scale i would rate it a .1!
  • Im sad its over

How can a program be so funny. It was a shame it ended. Its Bam Margera and the CKY crew (Dico, Raab, Rake, Dunn), and they do some crazy s**t. Mostly messing with Ape and Phil, not least at most Don Vito. Don Vito is definetly the funniest thing to hit tv ever. But with random turn-ups of pro skaters and other jackass stars the program never runs dry. The great thing about it is that whatever they think of on the spot they do. The only disapointment was Novak, hes a loser who does dumb s**t for cash, i even hear they are making a movie for him??????????????
  • Too funny to last.

I actually did not watch this show when it was running on televison. On night my brother borrowed seasons 2 and 3 from his friend, and I started watching them. I was hooked! Bam Margera has to be one of the funniest people on T.V. Some of the things he does are so stupid, its awsome. Like when he took the family on a pirate ship cruise, or had a civil war reenactment in his backyard. I also love the fact that even though he is in the show, the show is not all about him. There are almost always one member of his family or friends around him, or there is a guest star, like Johnny Knowxville. Bam thinks up stuff that leaves you thinking, "How stupid do you have to be to think of that?" I mean, how many people would think of building a tree top casino? And then accidently smashing it with a cannonball? Every episode is completly differnet and off the wall, and you never know what is going to happen next. Another great thing about this show is, even though Bam is funny, so are his friends, and family. Don Vito, a.k.a Bam's uncle is so awsome, he's almost as funny as Bam. This show has honestly had me in tears from laughing so hard. For Christmas, I think I might buy all the seasons of Viva La Bam. Just so I can rewatch the craziness. Again. And again. And again.
  • This show is awesome, Bam takes it to a new level in this show.

Bam Margera and his friends, take comedy to a new level in Viva La Bam. Between torturing his parents and his friends this show is absolutely awesome. He goes on so many different adventures ranging from going to Hollywood to going to Brazil. You get to see April ( Bams Mom ) throw fits and Phil ( Bams dad ) get picked on. But the best of all you Get to see Don Vito ( his uncle) get the crap beat out of him, being picked on and you get to see him throw alot of fits. So go check this show out youll love it.
  • Viva La Bam beats Jackass and Wildboyz with a stick!

This, without any doubt, is the greatest spin off to Jackass ever made, hell, it even blows Jackass out of the water.

Picture this: You have a group of guys who just didn't want to grow up, throw in a ton of money, and some seriously cool stunts, and you have Viva La Bam.

This show, it's such a family-based one, and it's not just "the gang" running around being complete jerks (like in Jackass). For example: Bam's parents, April and Phil, are in every episode, with appearances of Bam's obese uncle, Don Vito to boot! The reason why the Margera family makes us laugh is simple: Somebody in our family can relate. April: The woman who wants to live life by the book and follow tradition. Phil: The guy who tries to be a good father, and finally, Bam: That son that never grew out of high school.

The pranks and jokes in every episode will give you a guaranteed laugh, and buying the DVDs is definitely recommended! Another thing which is surprising to see, is how casual Margera is over the whole thing. He's said in interviews that for the majority of episodes, he isn't acting, and is just acting off instinct.

What I liked the most about the whole thing, however, is the amount of influence Margera has over MTV. He wanted Slayer to play in his backyard, MTV did it. He wanted to hang with Dani Filth for a day and have a Cradle Of Filth concert in his backyard, it happened.

Add to this his passion for the love-metal (and debated as emo) band H.I.M and his brother's garage band CKY, and there's a whole lot of head banging going on.

If you liked Jackass, you'll fall in love with this. I borrowed Season 1 from a friend last year, and I would give up my legs to meet the Viva La Bam Crew. You will not be disappointed, and I can promise you'll be in stitches by the end of it all!
< 1 2 3 4 5