[1]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 25

According to ToonZone

The CW4Kids:

7:00 - Will & Dewitt (reruns?)
    7:30 - Magi-Nation (reruns?)
    8:00 - Skunk Fu! (new season?)
    8:30 - Viva Piñata ("new" season?)
    9:00 - The Spectacular Spider-Man (reruns?)
    9:30 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back to the Sewers (new "series")
    10:00 - Dinosaur King (new season)
    10:30 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (new series)
    11:00 - Chaotic (reruns)
    11:30 - Chaotic (reruns)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

J4S0N_LiX

[2]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 1

I've been checking my local listings for the past month...and while SonicX returned recently I got the idea 4kidsTV(formerly FoxBox,and still on weekends on most MyNetwork/UPN affiliates Plus seeing Toon Disney pick up Chaotic as well.) was like many other stations doing some shuffling/cleaning.

I've wondered what the fate of (as well as the results of the piñata primaries/elections...) piñata island and it's inhabitants was going to be.

Now I find out about this...

and I have to say it's great to know it's going from one network affiliate channel to another.

Alas unlike UPN/MyNetwork I won't be able to see it on saturday morning via Atn. on a local out-of-town-fox affiliate network on saturday morning AND THEN again 23 hours later on Sunday on my local-in-town 4kids.TV network...with my local WB/CW4Kids affiliate station
    (and does anyone else besides me miss the good ole shows shown afternoons that they used to have back in the 90s as well?)

...But still it could mean a future on Cable for the Party Animals.

I mean Skunk Fu! is a Cartoon Network regular these days (weekday mornings @ 8am...was 9:30am before and briefly in a 5pm timeslot before then I think)

And Come to think of it one of Cartoon Network's other shows(I think it's called The Various Exploits of Waffles or something) seems to involve Candy in each episode of it's own in some way.

but anyways
    Here's to a sweet future for the show!

YoshiAngemon85

[3]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 26

It's really "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack." Try to research things before putting it in. As for a new episode pair, I think it's Party Parasite and Hibernation Nation.

J4S0N_LiX

[4]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 1
    YoshiAngemon85 wrote:

It's really "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack." Try to research things before putting it in. As for a new episode pair, I think it's Party Parasite and Hibernation Nation.

I was being sarcastic
    Seeing I personally am not fond of most of the "newer" shows that come along and seem to replace old ones on various networks/channels before infact being replaced by something completely different shortly later themselves.
    (not just limited to cartoons,or WB-Turner controlled stations either mind you)

In a related story: Today's episodes shown were titled: The Old Pinatas Home and Shirley Shells (sells) Out

YoshiAngemon85

[5]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 26
    Well, my post was made last week, before the first two new episodes were on.