New Voltron Force series start tonight on NickToons!

antdude

[1]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 27
    I don't like its art style, but I will still check it out to see if I like this series or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Jun 19, 2011
    I just finished the first three Voltron Force episodes.

They were better than what I thought. The rap/hip-hop theme music still sucks. Characters are OK. It is interesting to see that they have two different sets of characters (young versus/vs. old/original). Animations aren't bad. Lions, Voltron, etc. are all computer rendered. The rest is cartoon animation. There were a few cheesy humor jokes. Stories are decent. Maybe this won't be bad.

I will keep watching it for now... Hmm, is it time to take out the buried Voltron set from the 1980s/80s in the dusty toy box?

stevemagegod

[3]Mar 24, 2012
    • level: 17

Hmm to me i remember watching it as a kid. But Princess Allura and Larmina is kinda Hot if you ask me. Main reason why i watch shows

antdude

[4]May 24, 2012
    stevemagegod wrote:

Hmm to me i remember watching it as a kid. But Princess Allura and Larmina is kinda Hot if you ask me. Main reason why i watch shows

LOL. I watched all of season one on Nicktoons' web site. It was decent. I still prefer the 1980s/80s version.