Schedule Week of 12/25

enervator

[1]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 38
    I noticed on the schedule for this week that on Thursday and Friday Voltron is only scheduled to be on from 5:30-5:45 am, instead of the normal half hour time slot.  Does anyone know why they're doing this?  The other days it's the normal times.  I didn't look for next week yet.  The Cartoon Network website wasn't helpful, as the only listings they have list it as a very vague "Adult Swim," but they also show that it's only on from 5:30-5:45.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SupermanNYC

[2]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 45
    enervator wrote:
    I noticed on the schedule for this week that on Thursday and Friday Voltron is only scheduled to be on from 5:30-5:45 am, instead of the normal half hour time slot. Does anyone know why they're doing this? The other days it's the normal times. I didn't look for next week yet. The Cartoon Network website wasn't helpful, as the only listings they have list it as a very vague "Adult Swim," but they also show that it's only on from 5:30-5:45.
    if its only for 15 mins, then that means there will be no brakes between that episode. No commercial brakes that is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.