Voltron Colors

nobody9x

[1]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 7

I’ve been wondering this for a while, how come the voltron group do not match there lion colors? I understand that Princess is pink, but Sven was black, and he had the blue lion, and Lance is blue but he was the red lion, Keith likes red but he operates the black lion. There are only two pilots that are right, Pidge and Hunk. I’d always thought Sven was the black lion and when he was hurt, they shuffled lions but I saw the old episodes. (also I really like how the episodes where the princess is the pilot of the blue lion and they still show Sven in recycled clips)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yuki_megami

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 24
    That is an very good question.I don't know the answer to that.If you to my fourm post "Voltron Coming Back?" there is an link of the pic of the Voltron characters that are wearing liked the same color as the color of the lion.But the characters looked different from the original sketches the original character

enervator

[3]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 38

I always wondered this myself.  And after watching Power Rangers, in which the Red Ranger is generally the leader, I think the same concept applies here.  Keith, although piloting the Black Lion, wears red to indicate that he's the leader.

Obviously I don't know for sure if this is true, but I'm not claiming that it's anything but my theory.

kmmgreen5

[4]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    i think it might have been trying to do something diffrent unlike power rangers all the colors match but if any one watched the first few episodes the ending credits where there on the lions they dont show the blue lions ploit that close until the princess becomes the ploit. but who knows power rangers might not have been out then  but i would rather see the princess in pink than black or blue  and when they form voltron they part where they show all the ploits in a yellow pink type background the princess and keiths backgrounds are blue i belive

SupermanNYC

[5]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 45
    Thats a good question, but this is Voltron and not the Power Rangers.