Voltron: Defender of the Universe

(ended 1985)

meathead704

Voltron: Defender of the Universe Fan Reviews (19)

• Very well-written. I enjoyed watching it even though the quality of the version I was watching was bad. There was a few things I didn't understand. Then again I only saw the I think was the 1st and the 3rd season, whatever is on Boomerang late at night.

I already knew about Pidge's brother from the final episode of the 3rd season. Personally I wish that Booerang showed the 2nd season or even the special. I found the part about Haggar and her alternate self sort of confusing, I only saw the show with the witch Haggar. Allura + Keith who would have guessed. The story line for the whole thing was good. I personally wished either Allura's twin on Pollux would show up. Both ships ran into trouble with the enemy and the corny joke wasn't really needed there. That was not the time or place to crack one. Also how could the strongest monster be released at the Voltron force if they beat all their toughest monsters? At least within the special we got to see some info about the other Voltron force. Even though Voltron is before my time it's a good classic to watch.