Where Voltron 3D didn't measure up...

My least favorite thing about Voltron the 3rd Dimension was...

shannonmuir

[1]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Select what your least favorite thing about this series was from the poll choices!  I really am interested in this since the series was intended to be a true sequel series to VOLTRON: DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scottgetz

[2]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 7
    I think the show had a good concept and was the first attempt at a true sequel to a show that has very devoted fans. Yes, there were some inconsistencies from the previous series, but it did move along and not just go over everything that was done before.

McRazor

[3]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 13
    I liked it the way they did it! I just didn't like it when [spoiler] the lions were destroyed[spoiler] but It was OK how they conclude it! Infact because of the changes I like this show better then the original (but mostly because the dubbing sucked in the original). There were many things different which wasn't bad at all, for instance Lotor cares more about Alura then in the old show (check out the Arena episode, and the one when he kidnapped the judge to marry him and Alura). And most of all, there was a story between the episodes. It wasn't repetitive as the old show. And as for Stealth version, it was OK...the old form became kinda boring, I'm just glad they introduced it the way they did, not like the Power Rangers would (they would destroy the old one, and replace it).
    Edited on 04/12/2007 9:15am

antdude

[4]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 27
    Is this on DVD or anywhere?